ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
D8wUQMnU0AAiOdM

Doesn’t have to be done consecutively, just had to be walking/running done for the purpose of exercising.

I feel like 6 jerks and 24 donuts are no brainers, 24 plain Krispy Kreme’s could be done in an hour. My challenge would be managing the miles and beers because I get drunk too quick.

I’ve been subpoenaed many times. Is not like they make you sign something. Ignore it and move on. I’m not losing work or a day off to go be a loser.

I’ve been subpoenaed many times. Is not like they make you sign something. Ignore it and move on. I’m not losing work or a day off to go be a loser.
That might work in some areas, but it is not unheard of for judges to send deputy sheriffs out to bring people in for contempt hearings.

Jerks, beers, donuts, miles.

I’m really liking what I’m hearing from Wheeler…

“The opportunity to play in the NCAA Tournament, and not only play in the NCAA Tournament, but on a roster that is set up to win a national championship,” Wheeler said. “You’ve got guys who are experienced, guys with length, athleticism, and most of all, I’m looking forward to playing with players who can space the floor in CJ (Fredrick), Kellan (Grady), Dontaie Allen and TyTy Washington coming in. That’s a point guard’s dream to be able to play with guys of that talent, guys who are athletic and play a fast game, playing for a prestigious and amazing coaching staff that Coach Cal has with those guys over there.”

To play with guys, including one who shot almost 50 percent from three, and a scorer like Kellan Grady, that’s a point guard’s dream. I can’t wait to get those guys open looks,” the newest Wildcat said. “Running down the court, “Yes sir! That’s another one! Make ’em pay!” I can’t wait for that, I can’t wait for those moments. And with that, that’s going to give me even more space to operate and give me more open looks, be able to make shots myself. It plays or both parties there, that’s a point guard’s dream to play with guys that talented and can shoot the ball.”

Currently donning my Hefty Lefty 16-bit T. On a work day.

that too will be missed. Kinda.

* I posted about our goofball mayor wearing a mask to her press conference about not needing to wear a mask anymore. Here was a (#late) response on social from my friend who is also the head of the local teacher's union.

I am fully vaccinated and about to be done with school this week where masks are required and I still plan to continue wearing my mask, especially to help protect the disabled and immunocompromised in the community who for whatever reason can’t get the vaccine or don’t have access to the vaccine. And people may live with or love people who are in those populations of people.

So there you have it. Posturing. Political theater. Supporting a cause. But there is ZERO scientific basis for wearing a mask outdoors, 10-20+ feet from anyone, in a wide open sparsely populated space when fully vaxxed. Do as you will, but don't pretend you're accomplishing anything.

It's about like wearing scuba gear, swimmies, flippers, and a life jacket to sit in a hot tub. Only less useful than that.

* The most important thing about the Israeli-Palestinian debate is that, depending on your social, religious, and political viewpoint, one side is absolutely 100% to blame, whereas the other is absolutely 100% the victim. For sure.

Also: holy shit is Gal Gadot hot as balls or what?

* I'm seriously all over this 6-12-18-24 challenge. But man, how you gonna publicly go after this ordeal? 3 parts of that are very socially accepted, whereas 1 you kinda got to keep to yourself.

* Jacob Toppin is one guy I just don't really see it with. He's got a lot of physical/athletic ability, but he's also been given plenty of minutes, and is a career 5 & 4 guy over 2 seasons. At the 4 spot, I'm really hoping Lance Ware takes a big step forward in 2021-22.

* We play at Mississippi State this year Halloween weekend. Man, what a freaking poo show that was back in the day.

BMoney/Wodie Sloot = sexy refs
anth and his boys = Mennonites/Amish
Bernie = wore a toilet seat and covered his entire face in fake poop
Randall = was there, for whatever reason
BBdK = Meatwad
wcc = long sleeve shirt under a short sleeve shirt
PTI (pti) = gorilla costume
TurboK = Beetlejuice
80Proof = baby costume

Who am I missing? 73? Willy?

* I'm seriously all over this 6-12-18-24 challenge. But man, how you gonna publicly go after this ordeal? 3 parts of that are very socially accepted, whereas 1 you kinda got to keep to yourself.
Just make your girlfriend watch and verify. Can't be much worse than dragging her into the woods to watch your run 50 miles.

Reactions: 80 Proof
Hoping Toppin finds a role as a 4 who guards the opposing team's best athlete, lurks the baseline and finishes plays. Basically skinny Poythress with some handle.

Ware is exclusively a 5 if Cal has learned anything. He'd be glorious as a garbage man and screener with a second unit that features Fredrick and Allen bombing away and either the bruiser who protects Collins while he becomes a star or finishes the drive Hopkins makes as a playmaking 4.

Speaking of, no idea what to expect from Hopkins. Some think he's Fletcher without the athleticism. Some think he's Draymond Green. If Brooks comes back and Collins is a 4, we might find out the answer when he plays for Tennessee in '23.

The caniacs were going insane last night. Jordan and the boys didn't disappoint. Four or five huge hits in that game and 5 goals scored.

Think this might be the year for the hurricanes.

Reactions: TriangleUKCat
September 11 v Missouri will be good but gird your GD loins for October 2 v Florida.

BBN will be coming off the end ready to rip someone's head off.

October 2 - Florida
October 8 - Keeneland Opening Day
October 9 - LSU

And I turn 30 on the 7th. Had that week circled since the second I saw the schedule...

Feel like y’all are seriously underestimating 24 GD donuts.

I pass on office donuts 98% of the time, but a few times a year I’ll give in and have one...or two - and feel like complete shit for the rest of the day afterwards.

I’m definitely in for a bet with Cricket that he can’t do that in an hour.

Jerk - 24
Beer - 18
Donuts - 12
Miles - 6

The more money marijuana keeps generating for the states that have it legal the more likely it is that some larger corporations will slowly develop like Phillip Morris or Budweiser and then they’ll lobby and pay off politicians and it’ll be legal, that’s just the reality and only a matter of time.

Been to three places now not requiring masks, it’s surreal. Can’t believe this thing is almost over. This is going to be an amazing summer. Just set up my guys trip to Lexington for July, havent been down in a couple years, LFG!

Not one single aspect of this challenge sounds even remotely enjoyable, but looking forward to hearing how many times you guys can Jack off in a day for the rest of the week!

Feel like y’all are seriously underestimating 24 GD donuts.

I pass on office donuts 98% of the time, but a few times a year I’ll give in and have one...or two - and feel like complete shit for the rest of the day afterwards.

I’m definitely in for a bet with Cricket that he can’t do that in an hour.

According to the internet, the donuts were the most pleasurable part of doing one of these 6-12-18-24 challenges.

If you are cranking out 24 miles, putting away 18 donuts may not be that bad. Plus, you could knock out Old Fashion donuts if you want, which don’t have the sugar.

By the way, one of the guys said he finished this challenge in 11 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT