ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone just put an assload of cash on Midnight Bourbon.

I bet the mofo 10 minutes ago at 5-1. Refreshed, 5/2.

I've got $20 to win on Midnight Bourbon, or if Medina Spirit wins I get a pick 3.

Pretty sure the wife and I have watched UFC every weekend for the past month. Something very visceral about it that she enjoys which is great for me because she typically only watches E! reality TV or Bravo.

That said, she plays chess and harp when not watching reality TV or UFC, married a real renaissance woman.

Reactions: pretzel__logic
5 movies that I will watch on tv when I come across them no matter what...

- My Cousin Vinny
- Apollo 13
- Shawshank Redemption
- Step Brothers
- Coal Miner’s Daughter

** Pretty Woman & Coming to America just missed the cut

Next 5:

-Coming to America
-Back to the Future
-Planes, Trains, & Autombiles
-Christmas/Summer Vacation
-Pretty Woman

Irish, do you have a goddamned harp in your house? Those things are huge. Where do you even get one?

Stopped by that twat Peter Newberry’s bourbon bar tonight to get an after dinner drink, and they asked if we had reservations. Reservations for a touching bar? Get out of here with that shit. That guy is such a self-absorbed clown.

Strongly considering upgrading to a wide deck walk behind mower. Any thoughts or recommendations on that subject (other than go get pumped)? SAE, didn’t you recently get the Toro Timemaster? Is it an agreeable machine?

Reactions: RunninRichie
In a prior life, I was at a cabin in the mountains outside Asheville after a String Cheese show with a bunch of people. We had a full vial of LSD (that’s a whole lot of LSD), and things had already gotten pretty weird. Then some hippy chick pulls up and proceeds to get a full-sized harp out of the back of a station wagon. The sounds that came out of that thing were monstrous. I haven’t liked harps since. Fortunately, I don’t really encounter them often.

We do have a harp in our home, looks like a cot damn oven mit with the cover on it. No Wayne, I'm not into pentecostals. My wife is the only person I've ever met who knew what they wanted to do from the day I met them, teach music. Kinda wild.

Reactions: WayneDougan
I was at my new gals place last night and we got a little,tipsy for sure and left a pizza in the oven. She got up at 6 and was legit mad because “I (me)forgot we put a pizza in the oven” and her roommates would be pissed we “almost burned the house down”. I threw it in the trash and she got up and took it to the outside dumpster so they wouldn’t know. Ummmm, that’s not even a possibility. So I left and said I’m going to the gym, it doesn’t open for another hour. Wtf?

You think it’s going to catch on fire, escape the oven and we all die? Toodles poodles.

Irish, do you have a goddamned harp in your house? Those things are huge. Where do you even get one?

Stopped by that twat Peter Newberry’s bourbon bar tonight to get an after dinner drink, and they asked if we had reservations. Reservations for a touching bar? Get out of here with that shit. That guy is such a self-absorbed clown.

Strongly considering upgrading to a wide deck walk behind mower. Any thoughts or recommendations on that subject (other than go get pumped)? SAE, didn’t you recently get the Toro Timemaster? Is it an agreeable machine?

Most agreeable. Great mower.

Reactions: WynnDuffy
A lot of revisionist history on Mulder, and I was really high on the guy when he was here. Sure he had a shorter leash, but he got plenty of chances considering who he was playing behind. He's thriving in his role with the Warriors now, and I'm happy for him. But I think he's a poor argument for the "Cal held him back!!" crowd.

I think way more people in this thread were wondering why he never hit big shots when given opportunities as opposed to clamoring for him to get more minutes.

Which was 8th most minutes on the team, and more than 7 minutes/game less than the next closest player.
Which has nothing to do with anything that was said previously.

Over 10 minutes per game is a lot more than “hardly sniffing the floor.”

And he shot 36% from 3 his Sr. Yr.

Decent, but not great.

I sure don’t remember pti or anyone else saying, “That Juco transfer Mike Mulder should be playing over Briscoe, Monk, Fox, Willis, Gabriel, Bam and Hawkins

Which has nothing to do with anything that was said previously.

Over 10 minutes per game is a lot more than “hardly sniffing the floor.”

And he shot 36% from 3 his Sr. Yr.

Decent, but not great.

I sure don’t remember pti or anyone else saying, “That Juco transfer Mike Mulder should be playing over Briscoe, Monk, Fox, Willis, Gabriel, Bam and Hawkins

No, but you may remember Kentucky fans thinking that Mulder was supposed to be a big time 3 point threat, but was basically non existent in his short UK career, and blaming the head coach for failing to use him appropriately. Which it appears the NBA has figured out how to do.

I’m mulling over creating a “short court” wall art project for my personal use.

And I wanted to consult the GYERO hive mind:

I’m partial to the one from this era.. couldn’t find a good still shot.

It’s peak design from that era. The oversized “K” and “Y,” the horse inside the O in Lexington on the sideline. Serious nostalgia looking at it

Reactions: Joey Rupption
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT