ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn’t matter if I had Bezos money and drove a different Bugatti everyday… you’ll find these on top of my floor mats…

7fbbc093-f645-4f2c-88ec-0fc241cb7e3c_1.424adae3f22f425a8f02011903af89a0.jpeg

Fancy.

The Supreme Court of Kentucky says we should not ridicule people who continue to wear masks.
Why would anyone care if people continue to wear masks? I've thought all along there would be a certain percentage of the population that would still do so even after Covid passed just because we have a lot of germ freaks among us who will never feel completely safe.

Officially offered/accepted Client Strategy Director for a major DC consulting firm. Will be permanently relocating to DC in July.

Pretty excited...although I have loved being able to move around the country and live in some of the coolest places, this is pretty much the perfect opportunity and time to make the jump I was eventually going to have to make.

Officially offered/accepted Client Strategy Director for a major DC consulting firm. Will be permanently relocating to DC in July.

Pretty excited...although I have loved being able to move around the country and live in some of the coolest places, this is pretty much the perfect opportunity and time to make the jump I was eventually going to have to make.
I’ll be there mid July...holler.

Reactions: tommyg4uk
- Picked a hell of a week to take off from the internets and focus on work. Lot happening out there. Gave an ambivalent shrug to the ladies at the water cooler asking if I wanted Israel or Hamas to win the war.

- At the end of a bottle of cheap cab last night, I ended up watching Animal Planet. One of those shows where dog soothsayers act all pretentious and high and mighty about their ability to relate to dogs, and others’ lack of an ability to do so. A couple thoughts about that.

- One, I’m not sure how much one should squawk about his or her ability to relate to, or communicate with, an animal existing an exponential number of notches down the totem pole of sentient evolution. Congratulations, human being, you can understand what this dog is saying. Now please remove yourself from the public sphere.

- On the other hand, and Two, my mind is always bottled by people who cannot understand, or relate to, or communicate effectively with dogs. It is a very primal level of communication and understanding. If you can’t get that down, who the else hell can you effectively relate to? Your transgendered neighbor Martha? Anyone else?

- I’ve always been an amazing communicator with dogs. Since the get go. In high school, I picked up this chick at her parents’ house in Fort Wright. Rang the doorbell, greeted her dad, then greeted her dog and made him submit to some outrageous belly rubs. The family was astounded, with her mom saying something like, “he hates all strangers,” “wow, you have an amazing touch.” I gave the mom a wink and gun, and then took her daughter to Devou Park.

- In less trivial news, I woke up one year ago today with my black lab and companion of 12 good years asleep for good by my side. I still miss him so much. But I don’t mean to be sad - the 12 good years is what should be celebrated and remembered. Dogs often are better companions than people. This guy was right there with my dad, my best friend, my wife, and my kids in the category of beings I actually care to spend time with.

- My surviving pooch, an asshole old man miniature wiener dog, stole half a baked buddy hoagy from my middle son tonight and caused a nuclear meltdown. Wiener dogs are vicious creatures.

- Not one to piss away money, but I threw the six dollars in cash I had in my wallet at a mega millions ticket when I was picking up some beer after work today. I really, really don’t want to go to work on Monday. Getting into that summer season...which is by far the hardest time to stay motivated, in my book. Thank God for snus.

- Tennis racket and cicada szn is almost upon us. 64 degree soil temps will be here Monday or Tuesday.

- Anyhow, there’s an owl sitting on my fence. I’m going to see if he wants to get high. Later.

Currently watching Enter the Dragon. A fun movie, but pure unadulterated nonsense featuring some stupendously bad acting. But it has Bruce Lee so who gives a shit?

Reactions: WynnDuffy
- Picked a hell of a week to take off from the internets and focus on work. Lot happening out there. Gave an ambivalent shrug to the ladies at the water cooler asking if I wanted Israel or Hamas to win the war.

- At the end of a bottle of cheap cab last night, I ended up watching Animal Planet. One of those shows where dog soothsayers act all pretentious and high and mighty about their ability to relate to dogs, and others’ lack of an ability to do so. A couple thoughts about that.

- One, I’m not sure how much one should squawk about his or her ability to relate to, or communicate with, an animal existing an exponential number of notches down the totem pole of sentient evolution. Congratulations, human being, you can understand what this dog is saying. Now please remove yourself from the public sphere.

- On the other hand, and Two, my mind is always bottled by people who cannot understand, or relate to, or communicate effectively with dogs. It is a very primal level of communication and understanding. If you can’t get that down, who the else hell can you effectively relate to? Your transgendered neighbor Martha? Anyone else?

- I’ve always been an amazing communicator with dogs. Since the get go. In high school, I picked up this chick at her parents’ house in Fort Wright. Rang the doorbell, greeted her dad, then greeted her dog and made him submit to some outrageous belly rubs. The family was astounded, with her mom saying something like, “he hates all strangers,” “wow, you have an amazing touch.” I gave the mom a wink and gun, and then took her daughter to Devou Park.

- In less trivial news, I woke up one year ago today with my black lab and companion of 12 good years asleep for good by my side. I still miss him so much. But I don’t mean to be sad - the 12 good years is what should be celebrated and remembered. Dogs often are better companions than people. This guy was right there with my dad, my best friend, my wife, and my kids in the category of beings I actually care to spend time with.

- My surviving pooch, an asshole old man miniature wiener dog, stole half a baked buddy hoagy from my middle son tonight and caused a nuclear meltdown. Wiener dogs are vicious creatures.

- Not one to piss away money, but I threw the six dollars in cash I had in my wallet at a mega millions ticket when I was picking up some beer after work today. I really, really don’t want to go to work on Monday. Getting into that summer season...which is by far the hardest time to stay motivated, in my book. Thank God for snus.

- Tennis racket and cicada szn is almost upon us. 64 degree soil temps will be here Monday or Tuesday.

- Anyhow, there’s an owl sitting on my fence. I’m going to see if he wants to get high. Later.
I don't know who you are, but I feel like I love you right now. 💙💙💙

The lack of buttholes in Wynn's post makes it a solid 7/10.

We don't deserve dogs.

hey, man. You’ve now referenced my sexual relationship with the female ass like six or seven times in a row, with odd and off-placed posts.

It’s fair game - to a point - I’ll admit, I opened the proverbial door. But the follow up comments get weird after a while. I’d suggest you either: (a) convince your own wife to do what you are looking for; or (b) shut the f’k up about it. Thx.

And thanks, Strokin. I’ll never look past a compliment from an English teacher, regardless of the medium.

goodnight, and peace to all.

*and yes, you should lick that ass.

Wynn, you got me mixed with someone else, I mentioned it the last time you talked about it and was commending your overall post with a tongue in cheek reference amigo. I like your work.

I've had quite a bit of bourbon tonight and all I can say is that Fleet Foxes may be my favorite band. Their consistency is incredible.

Add a fire pit, a couple of good friends and they're even better.

Good night Wildcat friends.

• Don’t fall asleep on Zep’s, No Quarter.

• My doggie had bloodwork today and goes in for surgery Thursday. Cone for two weeks... maybe chemo if necessary. Say a little prayer for my Penelope de LaTorette.🙏🏻.

• Drank some Smoke Wagon and OF 1920 tonight at my BILs pub. Got toasted. Fun, but comparatively my setup blows the doors off his lil joint. His home bar was my inspiration, but being an architect for yourself is a distinct advantage when dialing up the phenomenology. Tunes, lighting, textures, focus, precision, quality of materials. Vibes get people to drink more and loosen up.

• Of all the unique places I miss in Louisville - Wallishes is up there. Tomorrow at the butt crack, we go to the garden center and buy our deck plants. Great local place but pales to Wallishes... That place had everything. Montys Joy Juice.

• Juan and the boys installed 10 yards of mulch today. Crisp AF.

• Getting ready to travel the south in June to visit colleges my big guy. Wake Forrest and William&Mary are early favs.

• Ribeyes from butcher on Egg tomorrow.

Led Zeppelin ugh...

Haven't been able to listen to them in YEARS. Fatigue from constantly hearing them, being force fed them on WKQQ, enduring constant talk about them and how great they were (they weren't, Page was sloppy as hell, and ponderous)

And don't get me started on that self-indulgent piece of sh*t song, Stairway to Heaven. It's even worse than Freebird. (vomit)

an over-hyped blues cover band, like one might find at a local dive bar, or bowling alley

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT