5. Cry Freedom

Reactions: TCPUKChamps
F5

Against the Wind - Robert Seger
You'll Never Leave Harlan Alive - Ruby Friedman Orchestra
Ain't Hurtin Nobody- John Prine
Never Going Back Again - Fleetwood Mac
Bring It On Home - Sam Cooke

HM for Vern - Simple Man (acoustic) - Shinedown since it just got added to my chilled out playlist this week.

Reactions: VernHatton52
F5 - Riot Fest Lineup Edition

The Pixies - Here Comes Your Man
Lupe Fiasco - Sunshine
New Found Glory - It’s Been a Summer
Living Colour - Cult of Personality
Meg Myers - Running Up That Hill

40th (ish) annual Tchopitoulas Barathon tonight. It’s an underground local race where we run 6 miles, stop at 6 bars, and drink 6 beers. It’s a huge party/shit show, but also one of the most prestigious, highly competitive events in the area.

Most of the fastest people in town will attend, and if they’re fast enough to win, will tell you this unsanctioned, unofficial event is the crowning achievement of their career.

We will all be thoroughly intoxicated.

Wife and daughter are staying at her parents tonight. Walking a few blocks to meet my two best buddies who I’ve known for 35+ years now for patio happy hour drinks at 6pm. And, it’s sunny and 70 degrees out. It’s a great day to be alive.
Mask up, bub. Think of others. “If you don’t mask it, Mamaw in a casket.”

Wife and daughter are staying at her parents tonight. Walking a few blocks to meet my two best buddies who I’ve known for 35+ years now for patio happy hour drinks at 6pm. And, it’s sunny and 70 degrees out. It’s a great day to be alive.
This sounds fantastic. My in-laws are visiting and we were just informed that they (on their last night) want to drive off island and eat somewhere, maybe Olive Garden..... instead of walking 10 min into town, grabbing some fresh seafood and then catching a kick ass classic rock band. UGH!

Reactions: wcc31
40th (ish) annual Tchopitoulas Barathon tonight. It’s an underground local race where we run 6 miles, stop at 6 bars, and drink 6 beers. It’s a huge party/shit show, but also one of the most prestigious, highly competitive events in the area.

Most of the fastest people in town will attend, and if they’re fast enough to win, will tell you this unsanctioned, unofficial event is the crowning achievement of their career.

We will all be thoroughly intoxicated.
Just don't let it affect any mayoral aspirations.

Reactions: rudd1 and drxman1
Putting a mask on your heart is incredibly dangerous. If you do that you’re gonna have a real bad time.
Just one mask, yeah...but if you have two and a spit shield you should be good at 6 feet. Max didn't learn anything from the pandemic, smh.

Our fully vaxxed mayor and her fully vaxxed public health sidekick both just wore masks to an outdoor socially distanced press conference announcing its no longer necessary to wear masks in the city if you’re fully vaxxed.

Science!!!
Sad

Press conference should have been held in front of Krystal's on Bourbon Street, they walk up, jerk the masks off, licked the window and did a full on French kiss.

That(!) would have been Science.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT