ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
-I catch fashion grief on here A LOT, mainly because I'm not dressing like frat/country club bitch, but that latest facebook pic of Chase... good lord that shirt is terrible. Wife looking solid though, per usual. You're really lucky there aren't many options in Beaver F*ck, Ky.
Thanks buddy, I appreciate you noticing. That was a rose-printed Derby shirt that the fine folks at Kohl's set me up with. When you run across such an incredibly fashionable shirt at Kohl's (2 years ago), you just have to jump all over it, even if it is $25.

26-EB077-D-9739-480-A-A55-B-6-ABE1-C0-E0816.jpg

With the cool weather, I’ve been going with a flannel shirt and twill shorts. This has been the greatest stretch of days in May. Heavenly.

I haven’t worn pants since Jan 10th nor a shirt with a collar since thanksgiving if I remember correctly.
Actually jan 6 for shirt... f’n job interview
Id suggest when you get back into the flow, to buy a pair of white jeans, ive been complimented more on those than any piece of attire in my life.

Wish I ran in to 80 this evening at a store....

Look up and say hey asshole, put your mask on!

Run off while yelling am a lurker!

80 would yell, you are getting ready to be a knocked the F out lurker.

I run and hide behind some old lady.

GBB!

Are we sure BLUEHILLS isn't catsfanbgky's sober burner?
Man that one hurt. Please take that back. Dude loves trying to fit as many GYERO roots in his mouth possible to get a "like" or be accepted. I am really bad at this GYERO thing (well when I first posted in here and rubbed people the wrong way), but not Blue Hills bad. GD pimp, no need for that, below the belt for sure.

Putting Crowded Trade in my exotics and trifectas. He has a shot, stalk and then out run the front runners. That may end up being my $300 free win bet also.

Reactions: BLUEHILLS
I’ve got a psycho Southeast Christian born again cousin (six kids, believes in prophecies and stuff) who refuses to vaccinate.

He also delivers Meals on Wheels to shut ins and takes his brood to visit the elderly in the old folks home.

If you refuse to vaccinate then you truly are a dumb MF

oh my lmao

-them branch covidians are mad, gang. Can't imagine going through life that frightened. I mean they could slip in the shower/die in a car wreck *any* day... terrifying, prayers up I reckon.

Reactions: roguemocha
I vaccinated in early February, bub cream cone.

Mostly out of respect for my office ladies + the fact I assumed there would be a point where the control shifted to "if you want to do ___, then you must show ___" Get it over with, and those types of things.

I did my part, as I have throughout. My preference was always that as many get it as possible so we could GET ON with it, and the covid weirdos would have no choice but to give in. But, I certainly respect anyone who chooses not to inject a relatively unknown vaccine into their body for a virus that's proven to be a 99.9% non issue for anyone who doesn't fit the 'danger' criteria.

How about just be happy this shit is coming to a close, and take comfort in your own vaccination?

Last edited:
Not sure if this has been talked about here. A great watch and reminder just how insanely deep and great college basketball was during this ere. Also just how scary good our '96 team was to have been that dominate during this time period. Just for fun if anyone hasn't seen it.

Flor, Texas etc have been doing this for months. Just man up and say we are late to the party, our delay has cost trillions, cost jobs and cost some small business their livelihood. Instead of using it as a victory.

Between causing inflation, giving a bazillion dollars away, rising unemployment while there is record job openings, killing the stock market and having a gasoline shortage, pretty good week for old Joe. But hey I'm going to let you take off your mask three months too late.
And the Sae's of the world cheer. For f@ck sake.

Appears Officer SexyBuns is at the local Walmarts, unsure what the disturbance is about right now...let's see if we can get some more info.

Ofc SB: M'am do you have your vaccination passport with you tonight?

M'am: $%$%#$#&^%$^%$*&^$%&^

• Walked into a 6th Avenue Sweetgreen and ordered/received my lunch salad in 3 minutes flat. Without preorder. This task would normally take 30 minutes. Covid benefits.
  • Missed out on all the sought after bourbon on my store’s monthly list. Non-benefits of work meeting. Old Carter...
  • My sweet 5yr old doggie was diagnosed with a cancerous tumor yesterday. Our hearts are broken. Surgery next week. My little boy will be devastated if pup is on way out. 🥺
  • Carnitas burritos from Pernil almost better than original meal
  • We got a project for this store in SoHo. I am no fashionista, but these fashionistas aren’t fashionistas either. Safe to say. Acne? Gross

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT