ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
* And we're live:

lazy hound racing

firecracker 4-miler

Need a little spell check and tidying up on that website, though. But we're officially in business.

* Started Blood Meridian this morning. This will be my 4th time thru it. Daniel Day Lewis desperately needs to come out of retirement for this long anticipated/rumored movie.

* RIGHT NOW = pumped about 2021-22.

Add Wheeler = rocket ship emojis and Calstonk/Catstonk/9stonk/Statestreetcouchburningstonk/etc.

* If you're gonna fart, and nice, deep, long, dry, bass filled one is absolutely the way to go. You know, when you can literally feel your stomach unload the air.

* Lassies gardening skills has our garden/plant/fern game the envy of the neighborhood. Hell, the envy of the whole parish. But I got flat out called to the carpet over the lawn. Something like this...

"I bust my ass to make the garden look great, the least you can do AS A MAN is figure out the lawn."

Few YouTube videos and trips to Home Depot later and we're heading in the right direction.

* Huge fan of self checkout, but WTF is Home Depot/Lowes thinking? Talk about a challenging place to self check. Most of what you buy is oversized, oddly shaped, in big quantities, etc.

* Books on the way:

A Farewell To Arms (Hemingway)
Blacktop Wasteland (Cosby)

* So is chiefpaduke still alive?

Bryan Adams
The Weekend
Loverboy

Slightly down the list
Bachman Turner Overdrive
Drake

Deport
Nickelback
Justin Bieber
KD Lang

Yes.

It was a ransomware attack. They paid the ransom.
It's happening in our industry all the time. The Ransomware hackers got a dealer buddy of mine in Michigan last year from one of his salesman clicking an attachment in an email he shouldn't have. He also has an extremely large multistate distributorship and ecommerce business that was all tied to the same server. Hacker group from North Korea shut them down on Christmas Eve and demanded $250,000 in bitcoin within 48 hours.

Got the FBI involved, he ended up paying the hackers with Bitcoin, and interesting enough, the Hackers helped their I.T. people reload everything and made sure it was operational before disappearing into the digital dark. The FBI said they usually help businesses get all of their stuff reloaded and operational because if the Hackers didn't help, people simply wouldn't pay them the ransom for all of their information.

We have over 50 people on computers here and it scares the hell out of me what one person clicking an attachment on the wrong email can do to a business. We even have a cyber/ransom wear policy on our business insurance to help cover the ransom costs for if/when that day happens. And a stupid amount of money to try to block them, but still a few get through.

* Started Blood Meridian this morning. This will be my 4th time thru it. Daniel Day Lewis desperately needs to come out of retirement for this long anticipated/rumored movie.

Let me know what you think. Been eyeballing that and The Road lately.

It will also no longer recommend that fully vaccinated people wear masks outdoors in crowds

This cute graphic only made it two weeks.

210427-cdc-outdoor-mask-guidance-jm-1029.jpg

Last edited:
-To piggyback off of Max's post, I can't stop thinking about this from Krazy. I am still trying to decipher it.

Not sure how your grass works, but mine grows and if it’s cut on Tuesday/Wednesday it will have to be cut again Sunday when rain is coming everyday next week.

If not by the end of the rainy week that grass will have gone 9-10 days without a cut and be a field like mess in an uppity yard competitive neighborhood.

Even though I don’t care, I’ll clown these idiots for not planning for sure as their yards will embarrass them.

I mean I think you get a pass on cutting your yard if its raining outside. I'd think you were more ridiculous if you cut it twice in 5 days.

-I catch fashion grief on here A LOT, mainly because I'm not dressing like frat/country club bitch, but that latest facebook pic of Chase... good lord that shirt is terrible. Wife looking solid though, per usual. You're really lucky there aren't many options in Beaver F*ck, Ky.

-The Road is really good, but the feeling you get while reading, and after isn't great. Melancholy, depression, sad. I'm good on that.

-In many instances. How about ALL, you f*cking c*cksuckers.?JFC, I hate these pieces of dog shit. If you're vaccinate go back to normal life,.Why the f*ck is that so hard for them to say?

-Would you like to tie me up with some of your ties, Ty?

-GCN taking over coverage of the Giro is a disaster to say the least. Ridiculous.

-If we returned Mintz and Brooks.

Washington
Mintz
Grady
Brooks
Oscar

I like that team.

The Road was thick and disturbing. As a father of two little boys, GTFOH with that book rec.

@rudd1 - the song, “No Sound But the Wind” was “inspired” by The Road.

Reactions: rudd1
What does a fraternity country club bitch dress like? You wear primarily jeans/oxford or Shorts/Polo in summer just like the rest of us, unless you're referring to Richie.

-The Road was great -- no excuse for not reading his others, especially Blood Meridian, maybe I'll do that next...mostly only read in the summer or on vacation these days, which is disappointing.

My summer time go to ….shorts, button down/polo and loafs (bit variety or Swims for more casual occasions ). I don’t wear flops outside of the pool because my feet look awful. Unless the occasion calls for pants (wedding or rehearsal dinner) I won’t wear pants in the summer.

I don’t wear denim past mid May mainly because it’s simply not comfortable with rising temps and humidity and with our 4 months or so of long summer days with bright sunshine dark denim looks foolish. Save the darker colors for October-March.

If that offends people… well I say this with all sincerity, I don’t give a shit.

For the Preakness, I'm gonna put Concert Tour, Midnight Bourbon, Rombauer, and Medina Spirit in a Superfecta box. Any other tips from the horsey gambol in here for a degenerate-in-training, other than to go get pumped? GFY and TIA.

Never understood men's fashion after 30. Wore some messed up shit before that.

Go to in Summer:

Clean white Gildan t shirt
Denim carpenter shorts
White mid calf socks
New Balance 624 Wide
Scally cap

Go Cats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT