ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
But the bullet on Bears-Bengals tickets in Chicago last night. The fact it popped up on Riot Fest Weekend was enough for me.

Early September in Chicago seems ideal.

And yes, I know Music Festivals are stupid, standing outside for hours a day is stupid and what/not but whatever.

Riot_2021_MASTER_SQUARE_159_DOUGLASS.jpg

Lineup posted for PTI to knock band names

Reactions: 80 Proof and rudd1
Recap of Yesterday's Gyero:

-Top 5 90s Ladies With The Biggest Cans
-Top 5 Rolling Stones Songs
-SAE is looking forward to mowing the grass and smoking grass this summer
-Bitching & Complaining About Anything & Everything
-Random posts of weirdos who dislike Hendrix, Zeppelin, and other Classic Rock Royalty
-TyTy Signs with UK and We Back Bitches

-Random posts of weirdos who dislike Hendrix, Zeppelin, and other Classic Rock Royalty

Not in that order, necessarily.

Damn fine GYERO day.

Mowed the yard last night. Front, back, edging, trimming, sweeping, the works really.

Woke up this morning and totally forgot I did it. Forgot, that is, until I opened the front door and was greeted by the sun dawning over a freshly mowed lawn.

Getting your yard done on a weekday, forgetting about it, and getting to relive that satisfaction all over again is a special #DadWin feeling let me tell you.

90s Canadian Power Rankings:

1. Jamal Magloire
2. Phil Hartman
3. Pam Anderson
4. Jim Carrey
5. Kids in the Hall

-Finally a green start to the morning on the stock market. The past week or so has just been painful. Brutal actually. Going to continue converting some stuff to cash as a stock market implosion is inevitable sometime soon.

-For you folks with kids playing baseball, DBat on Mercer Road right next to New Circle in Lexington is getting ready to open on May 24th. A close friend of ours is the owner and damn it's amazing. Took my first batting practice in years with the machine set at 60mph, wood bat, and has a big screen that showed my hits inside of Wrigley Field digitally. Yes, I actually got some hits at 60 mph. I also hit a lot of fouls and pop flys. (I'm a better coach than player in my early 40s apparently) Was pretty amazing and the boys are pumped to start working out with one of their trainers who's a high school coach here in Central KY. If you sign up, ask for the Huber discount and Alan will take care of you. https://www.dbatlexington.com/

-I could do Top 5 Music arguments / rankings every day.

-If any of you guys have ever gone to the Coaches For Kids Event previously with Coach Brooks or Coach Stoops, after a year hiatus, its back. July 31st at Mt Brilliant Farm, Men only, bourbon, cigars, steaks, just you the football staff, and and a damn good time.... It's pretty Woodie.

-Got the Jeep back in rotation. Still a little too chilly for no top and doors, but hoping that's right around the corner. And a week after starting the damn thing, I've already ordered more accessories and shit to redneck it up even more than I did in year one of ownership. Already easily have as much money in accessories as I do what I paid for the thing. It's a horrible, expensive addiction really. Just don't do it.

-And hot women of the 90s list should totally include Heather Kozar. How I left her of the list yesterday was just a horrible take.

-Losing Clink sucks. Really did like that guy. I get it why he took the gig, but hope Michigan has a crappy season, Harbaugh and staff all get shit canned, and he comes back home in 12 months or less. Him, Vince, and Sumrall truly was a 3 headed recruiting monster.

-Down 29 pounds in 3 months as of this morning. Only another 40 to lose and I'll be busting out the banana hammock at the pool this summer. You're welcome ladies.

Not sure if Rush was mentioned yesterday, but probably the best Canadian export of all time (with all due respect to The Kids in the Hall).
On our yearly Canadian summer road trip, I play all Rush, all the time as I chauffeur the fam around Ontario (until my wife changes it.)

To enter Canada, we usually cross the 1,000 Island Bridge right at sunset as the ebullient licks of Tom Sawyer welcome us to The Great White North.

Reactions: SAECATFAN
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT