ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gas crisis damn near has NC shut down. I’ve never seen anything like this in my life. Only thing I can compare to is seeing old pictures of the crisis in the early 70’s.

Ha. Lass and I moved totally off grid in a self sustaining solar and hydro-powered earthship home made from cob and straw bale. We have a well on our homestead, raise chickens and cattle for food, and have our own home garden. We store our jams and preserves underground in a root cellar and salt our meat for months at a time. For transportation we bike, travel on foot, and hitchhike for long trips. We have a negative carbon footprint and have moved entirely away from modern banking in favor of Dogecoin and the barter system.

You people and all your "modern society" nonsense are suckers.

• Love
Reactions: 80 Proof and rudd1
Good - F the South. The coasts and Cincinnati are what it’s at, you slow-talking, ribs-eating losers.

Wheeler is a C- addition if it happens. Everything else this off-season has been an A+. Hopefully, he sees limited time.

He led the SEC in assists and was fourth in the country. He was 2nd team all SEC and he's a C- pickup? Are you f'n kidding me? I can make the argument that he's a better/more important pickup than Fredrick. Get the F out of town with that bullshit.
He will be a fine backup.

I'm excited about Wheeler as a bookend to TyTy. Having a PG who's already navigated an SEC schedule, mentoring a freshman PG, playing with more talented teammates, what's not to like?

Having a steady hand to potentially steady the ship for freshman PG struggles, esp early in the year will be a huge blessing for this team and something that we're not used to having.

And players will normally get better year over year.

#SunshineRandall

He led the SEC in assists and was fourth in the country. He was 2nd team all SEC and he's a C- pickup? Are you f'n kidding me? I can make the argument that he's a better/more important pickup than Fredrick. Get the F out of town with that bullshit.
Yep. Compared to all the other pickups he’s a C.

• Haha
Reactions: PTI (pti)
Bullshit. Assuming we get Washington having Wheeler as a SECOND point pickup is A+ For that final slot. Who TF else you gonna get to play behind TyTy, the hottest recruit in the country?

Look at his damn list.

Especially with all the shooters. Perfect change of pace and a legit actual PG, something we haven’t had in what, 3-4 years now?

Foh

So Fredrick is an A+ but Wheeler is a C-? That's some of the dumbest shit I've ever heard. Wheeler is a solid college PG who looks to find the open man. We need that desperately. You can start/play Wheeler and TyTy together. I love Fredrick but I guarantee Wheeler will play more and have a bigger impact.

Dude averages 4.5 turnovers per game, shoots 39% a game and shot 22.5% from 3. I’m fine with him as a backup but he’s a C- addition.

Reactions: Col. Angus
I'm excited about Wheeler as a bookend to TyTy. Having a PG who's already navigated an SEC schedule, mentoring a freshman PG, playing with more talented teammates, what's not to like?

Having a steady hand to potentially steady the ship for freshman PG struggles, esp early in the year will be a huge blessing for this team and something that we're not used to having.

And players will normally get better year over year.

#SunshineRandall
Truly one of your finest posts. I applaud.

Reactions: wcc31
I mean he was second team SEC, and is one of those quick, short guards that always give us trouble. Seems like a great complement to Washington, don’t get the hate at all.

Watched the first 15 mins of crime of the century, the new HBO doc about the opioid crisis and how it came to be, before my kids interrupted me. I mean you always know theres corruption and greed, but to just see the FDA and doctors and pharmacies completely destroying lives without abandon. This year to see the CDC, NIH, government health officials screw over people and children. Just sad. People truly are selfish animals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT