ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walked into a coffee shop this morning and there was an odd group by the front door — a 250 pound woman and 3 80+ year old men. Luckily the 4 of them are clearly very low COVID risk (😬). Big girl voluntarily offers “HEY YOU DONT HAVE TO WEAR THAT IN HERE,” so I happily take it off. Actually felt pretty awkward as I was essentially recruited/accosted right when I walked in. Whatevs.

F’ing owned so many libs right then and there.

Reactions: blubo and B.B.d.K.
Also, and not to pile on as he got due respect here last week, but Russ is a damn maniac!

33pts 15a 19r

I hope he and Beal can stay together, and it seems Beal just loves the guy, to bring some kind of respect to DC.

Lilard/McCollum and Curry/Klay get all the notoriety for top guard combo, but to me Russ/Beal are it from here.

Reactions: jayroon
I have the sweet, sweet Modena juice running through my veins so Ive tossed all of my masks in the trash and dare anyone to complain when I’m strolling through Kroger(s). Not trying to be a badass but I’m done with them. Moving on.

Dumbed it down and made French Dip sandwiches tonight. Paired with Grippo’s BBQ chips. Grandkid loves them.

Speaking of, she is spending the night. Love her to death but will also equally love sending her home tomorrow. Makes me wonder if my grandparents felt the same way. Lord knows I spent plenty of time with them.

They’re also 4 games under .500 and currently out of the playoffs, so apparently they’re not *that* great.

Without looking it up, they are like 20-6 in their last 26 games.

Besides them that team has 1-2 year players or total scrubs!

Once the front office committed to keeping Beal they have been unreal.

tomorrow, taking my sweetie to the oldest continuous restaurant/inn in the country (‘76 House) for sup tomorrow. Driver/three wood from my house. New chef. We’ll see. This joint was the former prison which held Major Andre before he was hanged... yummy, let’s eat.

I’ve finally shed my double and am down to only one mask when I go for a jog around the neighborhood. I am vaccinated so feel one should do the trick. I do make sure to cross the street or even just stop and run in a completely different direction when I come across others on the sidewalk. Although, I am loosening my personal restrictions, I still believe we’re all in this together.

Anyway - y’all munch any chocolate starfish last night?

Screw it, no one wants to tell me anything as a hint for mother’s day(besides eating ass) then fine:

1- 15# brisket

12- Ears of corn

2- Cans BBQ baked beans

1- 12 count eggs for deviled eggs

2- Boxes Krustez Honey Corn bread

Even purchased a cast iron baking pan for the cornbread.

2- Dozen roses(from the kids of course)

Done!

Might go get a cheesecake or Red Rasberry Fudge Ice Cream from Homemade Pie Kitchen in the AM.
Better eat the butt before that meal. Could get gritty afterward.

Two hints re eating butt
1. Little piece of thin plastic or latex (homemade dental dam) if you’re squicked about sticking your tongue in her back door. She might think it’s weird but she’ll still go crazy for it, a friend told me ...
2. Grape jelly packets from IHOP if you don’t want to use a barrier... old prison trick, and seriously this one came from a documentary

• Sad
Reactions: RunninRichie
That would move my 28-1 Mandaloun ex, tri and super into winning tickets. I’d really hate to cash those tossed out bets.

At the Derby party I went to, I had the place horse in the “draw the horse out of a hat” game. If the person who “won” doesn’t come up with my $85 by the end of the week, I’m gonna kick her 9-year old ass.

People will rightfully point to Authentic, Justify, and probably even American Pharoah as the front runners that Baffert probably had juiced. But I think back to Bodemeister running the fastest 1/2 mile in Derby history and still hung on to finish second. What kind of secret juice was he on?

In the past, any horse running a 46 opening half in that race would wind up cooked at the quarter pole and end up off the board. Baffert has changed 💉the way that race is run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT