ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

Another pause in the action while the officials go to the monitor...I’d prefer the refs just mock and laugh at the floppers.
Amen... do this: only stop the clock to review stuff like that during the last four minutes. Any other time of the game, use the TV timeouts to review that. If it turns out the dude flopped, remove the foul from the offending player, give the flopper a tech, and assess two free-throws. Problem solved. Same thing for fights.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Bc you’re a bully/bitch, on opposite ends.

Least surprising admission in GYERO HISTORY.

You are pretty good vs 5’10 average stiff 30/40 something white boys “playing” a few times a year for fun & exercise, but your advanced Effective Player Rating is trash can emoji 💯

Sheray Thomas in the post vs an Eastern KY JV HS squad basically. Congrats

Last edited:

You are pretty good vs 5’10 average stiff 30/40 something white boys “playing” a few times a year for fun & exercise, but your advanced Effective Player Rating is trash can emoji 💯

Ouch.....

Currently sipping some brown water, the ole trusty Webber Kettle 🔥 up waiting on ribeye’s to go on

Dropped off 2 clocks this morning, took the old man to Ft. Campbell to get his medicine, mowed SIL yard and my front.

Gonna do the neighbors yard after dinner. He had cataract surgery Wednesday. Took him a 30 pack of Keystone Light, his choice of beer, earlier. Gotta take care of the good neighbors, comes with age I guess.

Last edited:
Just bought a pair of these for half price. Could not resist for a Hundo. Does gyero approve?

C33470_E.jpg

Drinking some Maker’s 101 limited release right now and it’s pretty good. Happy it’s nowhere near regular makers.

Playing Shawnee tomorrow in the Ville with my dad. Will fill him in on all the CATS news.
Also playing in the Lexington City two man. Good luck @tfields01 and hope to see you out there.

City BBQ is excellent. Love the potato salad.

Taco 🌮 Time in Zandale shops is a decent authentic Mexican taco spot.

I am a Jeff’s Car Wash man. Doesn’t hurt that it’s a mile away.

Love the football recruiting and love that John has his groove back.

I am a very good tipper. Feels good making others happy when you drop more than they expect.

Going to enjoy the summer but heading back to Kiawah again in October on Fall break. Will be the end of summer last hurrah.

Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives Friday night on repeat.

Last edited:

Ho, I dumb it down when I play against you chumps. I'm bringing less than 50% on those nights. It's a huge step down for me. But I will personally set up a game with the people I usually play with. And you'll come too. We'll see how you do.

Is Parkette in Lexington in the bottom 10% of spots featured on Triple D?
If you love it, tell me what’s great about it? Any specialties? I’ve had it a few times many years ago and it was very average at best. You want to root for the home town but, meh.

Effin Jersey...

My son is running in the county finals tomorrow for 800m, 1600m and 400mrlay. Open air track meet. He’s pushing for some PB times and perhaps setting a record...

no parents allowed. None. Coaches not allowed on track.

Science.

Drinking Rye and Woodinville bourbon.

- I wonder how far in advance ESPN/NBATV pick the games they cover?

Tonight we have the Lakers minus AD and Lebron vs Portland on ESPN. Meanwhile the Knicks are at Phoenix and blacked out to all my options.

- Drinking some Toasted Colombian Oaked bourbon that is soon to have a DH label attached.

Needs a little longer toast, IMO.

- Had the opportunity to go out for dinner and was stoked to get out and see what we could get into with such a late notice to be kid free.

The wife nixed it though, so I think I’m going to get as messed up as George Jones to show her what happens when she pulls some silly stunt like this.

Met Fulkerson at an outdoor bar tonight... several takeaways

1. was nice to my kid, fist bumped her
2. Asked what was wrong with me when I told him 1/2 my family were UT fans. I told him I got my intelligence from other 1/2
3. Biggest takeaway was when he asked me “how y’all gonna be this year?” Wasn’t just a “getting info question” either. He truly had no idea. I told him about new assistants and transfers and he had blank stare on his face. My takeaway was these kids truly do no give a shit about anything else. I could have told him we had Michael Jordan and Larry bird coming in as recruits and he wouldn’t have known. Part of me respected him for not knowing, the other part was sad for college basketball. The sport is dying.

She is ALMOST as white as Wayne. Would be the perfect match IMO.
I would never in a million years be 1/10 as publicly obnoxious as Palumbo. It’s one thing to spin up a persona on this site, quite another to go on Twitter or Facebook with your real name and basically just brag about how wonderful your life is.

Last edited:
- So, does everyone eat asshole now? It seems like these younger folks are all eating asshole all day, airday?

- I mean, I don’t mind eating some assho. Wait, WHAT?

- When I put my 3 year old to bed, he seemed especially erratic...and then I realized the olives were missing from the martini I’d left laying around. So drunk 3 year old....congrats, Wynn.

- Don’t have much to say...because....f-**k you

- hey; who’s eating assshole!!!

Randle with a cool 13/7 in the first quarter already!

Sure isn’t something anyone would like to see since he is basically ESPN’s face of the NBA over the last month!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT