ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean when I was 15 I knew the Beatles and listened to Led Zepplin so it sounds to me like you guys hang out with dumbshit kids.

“oh I like rap but who’s Dr Dre or Tupac never heard of them dur dur”. Michaelango painted the Sistine chapel in 15touching08 and you guys don’t know who played basketball or sang music 20 years ago F off I’m not old you’re just a dumbass

My 26 year old, do not get me wrong, listens to the new garbage today, (favorites are Lil Durk, Travis Scott, and Juice World RIP.)but he really likes the older stuff. He text me just yesterday we were planning his bachelor party and out of the blue text, "To all my killas and hundred dollar billas", "he ain't a coward son, he's just a shook one."

I get the Jordan thing though. I know it was a different time, but Dr J played until I was 8 and I considered him a dinosaur compared to Larry Bird who retired about 5 years later. Watched a few clips of Dr J, but couldn't have told you what his best season was or anything like that. Kids who are 18 today were not alive when Jordan last played.

Reactions: 80 Proof
It’s weird- was just looking at vecenie's newest mock and for a second found myself looking for Clarke’s name in the second round.

One thing I've learned from teaching America's youth these past 5 years is if it happened before they were born, then they don't care at all. 1990 mine as well be 1890 in their eyes.

Reactions: roguemocha
Watching CHIN yell obscenities at that clean cut honky Coach is the most excited I’ve been for UK basketball in awhile.

We used to have a bench full of mfers like that. From Cal on down. Pure dogs. I always had a warm fuzzy feeling knowing Mitch was likely very uncomfortable around our squad. INJECT THAT FEELING BACK INTO MY VEINS, CHIN. Let’s fn go. KILL WHITEY!!!!

I get the Jordan thing though. I know it was a different time, but Dr J played until I was 8 and I considered him a dinosaur compared to Larry Bird who retired about 5 years later. Watched a few clips of Dr J, but couldn't have told you what his best season was or anything like that. Kids who are 18 today were not alive when Jordan last played.
1970s Dr. J was unreal, especially the ABA years. YouTube is a great thing.

Watching CHIN yell obscenities at that clean cut honky Coach is the most excited I’ve been for UK basketball in awhile.

We used to have a bench full of mfers like that. From Cal on down. Pure dogs. I always had a warm fuzzy feeling knowing Mitch was likely very uncomfortable around our squad. INJECT THAT FEELING BACK INTO MY VEINS, CHIN. Let’s fn go. KILL WHITEY!!!!
😂😂😂😂

Well I'm two games and and already convinced 8-9 year old girls machine pitch softball is the most exciting brand of baseball/softball around. I'm head coaching my team and realized in inning one that unless a girl literally has the ball and is standing directly in front of one of your players, you just tell the girls to keep running. It was like roller derby out there tonight - just girls from both teams furiously going around the bases daring girls to get in their way.

Last edited:
Ok, I think I got this. Figuratively of course.

That is Cal in church watching TyTy get christened.

The hits are Justus, Barbee, Iowa, Illinois, Mack and the viewers can pick the rest.

Instead of Cal walking out of church, he is in his morning robe pushing the garbage can toward Richmond Road.

When he gets to the sidewalk, it is Jai whispering to Cal.

In the background is a blurry pic of a Hispanic looking head with a bullet lodged close to the temple and a huge chin.

Cal slowly turns back toward his house walking gingerly with camera behind him.

A closer look reveals a ball sack dangling just below the robe and the driveway.

A close up camera angle from the front has Cal slowly looking up toward the horizon.

Flash to a village burning.

Credits roll.

Nope.
Like I said, we aren't at the final scene yet. This is just the part where Michael flies to Vegas to meet with Moe Green.

Like I said, the Baptism scene is the transformation sacrament of Michael Corleone to a cunning stone-cold killer and boss. No longer a war hero. No longer a pussy. How the sausage was made.

2010-2015 Cal was the guy who took out McCloskey and hid and chilled in Sicilian bluehills sucking on Apollonias weirdly shaped virgin boobies wasting time as the family was losing to the rival families.

After Apollonia was murdered, the last bit of innocence died inside. The return to the game...renouncing evil and taking out all those that caused the fall (even within la familia).

This is the new Cal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT