ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
-friendly reminder that many of you govt types/middle managers/sales monkeys couldn't feed/clothe/shelter yourself and families without the hillbillies/rednecks you constantly shit on...****ing cake eaters. Humility/self awareness is a good thing, gang. With all due respect/no offense atkot.
Lol... okay... you know as I well as I do that you guys have outsourced the real labor to Hispanic immigrants. Now you'll have to excuse me as I need to get on a call to my team in India.

Bad week for B1G (lol) schools that start with the letter I.

Time to get shit right.

Last edited:
Why is cake eater a derogatory term? I love cake. I love eating cake. Eating a cake is much better than waiting for a cake to bake.

Calling someone a cake eater is a sure sign that you’re a hater imo

-friendly reminder that many of you govt types/middle managers/sales monkeys couldn't feed/clothe/shelter yourself and families without the hillbillies/rednecks you constantly shit on...****ing cake eaters. Humility/self awareness is a good thing, gang. With all due respect/no offense atkot.

Oh F off. I’m not talking about random people I don’t know. I grew up in the country. I am friends AND family with the exact people I am discussing so I know what I’m talking about. My buddy I’m taking for wings spreads election fraud stuff every week on Facebook.

I just smh and keep loving my friends and cousins.

But they are out of their minds about this shit.

Cal's "great awakening" reminds me of The Summer Man episode of Mad Men where Don previously recognized he had a drinking problem and was now rectifying it. Masterful scene.

Summer's Coming.

Because I don't think there's any doubt now that's what has happened. Good on him. We've got our swagger back. Let's roll.

Last edited:
Serious question- does this reference even HIT with today’s youths?

No. Not at all.

At the gym the other day, 2 of the trainers were quizing an 18 year old kid in the 90's hip hop playlist they had on. He had no clue who or what any of the songs were. Claimed his favorite rapper was Lil Uzi Vert. A little part if me died.

• Sad
Reactions: pretzel__logic
No. Not at all.

At the gym the other day, 2 of the trainers were quizing an 18 year old kid in the 90's hip hop playlist they had on. He had no clue who or what any of the songs were. Claimed his favorite rapper was Lil Uzi Vert. A little part if me died.
Had a similar conversation with my 23 year old assistant around the time of the Super Bowl. She was pumped for The Weeknd and I said if she enjoyed that type of music, she should check out Prince's Super Bowl performance and catalog...

...so admitting she'd never even heard of the great one from Minnesota and doing her due diligence, her take was that Prince sounded a lot like The Weeknd. 😳🤯😳

Moral of the story, we're effing old.

At the meet I went to last weekend they played Put Yo Hood Up and Throw It Up on loop during deadlift, which was the hypest thing ever, and then I realized it was only hype for the attendees and competitors who were 30+ and I felt old as hell.

I miss the hell out of early 00s hip hop. I'm definitely not the target audience for what's coming out now, but it just doesn't do anything for me. (Unless it's RTJ, and let's be real, I'm white, of course I love RTJ.)

Hate to get too excited but I think Cal got home after the SEC tourney to Ellen in the back yard burning his underwear which for the last several years have been briefs.

When he asked what the hell she was doing, Ellen retorted "John, it's time to let the nuts drag again!"

Atkot...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT