ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
This campaign ends in one place and one place only:

Alabama_Bingo_Probe_Thir-2-e1521991460319-1000x600.jpg

I recall a post many years ago when PTI was bragging about sleeping with the hottest girls out of any of his friends, but then followed it with that he's also owns that record for the ugliest girls too. I actually think that would play well in New Orleans.

Apparently in a distillery if your grain grinder is located inside you have to have panels that are explosion proof. However that just means they are anchored into the ground about 3 foot deep and bound by at least 10 foot of chain.

This stops the panels from flying, in my case 30 acres, into a busy road killing people.

The alternative is to locate the grinder outside where NO(absolutely none) precautions are required.
Airflow is an amazing thing.

Apparently in a distillery if your grain grinder is located inside you have to have panels that are explosion proof. However that just means they are anchored into the ground about 3 foot deep and bound by at least 10 foot of chain.

This stops the panels from flying, in my case 30 acres, into a busy road killing people.

The alternative is to locate the grinder outside where NO(absolutely none) precautions are required.
Chain or woven wire?

In any case, you don’t want outside moisture spoiling your grain meal. Thus inside and controlled.

My goodness, he wouldn’t stop clearing his throat during the course of the week in Hilton Head. Even when everyone else was trying to sleep. It’s some weird tick or something. He also was seen on Broadway in Nashville in 2006 arm and arm with what appeared to be a heavyset man. Not that I’m judging but WE ARE ALL WITNESSES.

So the "what are your thoughts on abortion" was really just a troll job to get warmed up for debate prep. Well played, PTI.

Is the Big Easy ready for this kind of fiscal austerity?

At UK, I got to run some political interference (via newspaper ads) against a local Lexington candidate and his “Party Plan” to systematically deny partying at off-campus houses by giving a “three strikes” policy against the physical house and not the students in it.

The website had a “call to action” to give him a “Big Honkin’ Message.” This was around 2004 when audio “autoplay” existed, so pulling up the website brought on an onslaught of goose honk audio. Also, we put up a bunch of flyer advertising lame, dystopian parties that would result from the end game of the “Party Plan.They advertised events such as “Juice Box and Charades Night.”

We won, btw.

LSS: PTI / Tommy, LMK if you want the best in the biz to dust off his political thinking cap.

- What I’m saying is I’ve spend most of my day editing a drone video of crews hoisting a prefab roof onto a tower - set to Thunderstruck - and am pretty bored.

How many hours into this consulting gig would it take until your dad reminded krazykats that when he builds his production facility there's a pretty solid chance it could expolode and kill a bunch of people if he does it wrong? Oh, and also add more corn to the mash bill for better taste. Also important.

Google Grain Bin explosions. Anyway if Krazy wants to know how to really make good bourbon he should call my Dad to act as a consultant. He learned from Booker himself and is now retired and sold all of his cows. He ain't got shit to do.

My buddy’s uncle was Willy Pratt who was willing to help once his NDA expired next year, but health got the best of him.

I’d be happy to listen to anyone that knows a little. Totally grounded in my desire to learn from people with experience. All ears with plenty of storage for knowledge in this big ass head I carry around.

Google Grain Bin explosions. Anyway if Krazy wants to know how to really make good bourbon he should call my Dad to act as a consultant. He learned from Booker himself and is now retired and sold all of his cows. He ain't got shit to do.

About 35 years ago, here in the little town of Calvert City, there was a huge fire at the grain bin along the river. Could see that flame for miles. My grandfather was the Fire Chief at the time and my dad was an officer on the department. My grandmother and I went to this little local food joint and picked up 100 cheeseburgers for all of the different departments on the scene. My favorite memory of it was the owner of the grain bin, Sonny Bailey, sitting on the tailgate of his truck drinking beer. Dad said he showed up with the bed of his truck full of iced down beer for anyone that wanted one. That dude DGAF and from what I gather still doesn’t.

IF Pti played his cards right, cooked for the old geezer, had his girl be extree friendly, and took this neighbor in and pretty much provide Assistant SR. Care , there could be a very big windfall down the road. Old dudes like that ALWAYS have a nice little nest egg put back. Better hurry doh, the other crackhead neighbor will make a run at him and get the golden egg. Truth be had, she is probably already scheming and plotting it.
Could be just like the movie "Dangerous Lies".

So, don't want to go politico, I just have a question the law-balls on here. This Chauvin appeal re: a tainted juror, is it valid? I'm really hoping it's all crap. Does it really matter if he attended a BLM rally?

(really don't want this to boomerang back etc.) He's guilty, everyone KNOWS he's guilty. Surely to God this isn't going to get drawn out againl

So, don't want to go politico, I just have a question the law-balls on here. This Chauvin appeal re: a tainted juror, is it valid? I'm really hoping it's all crap. Does it really matter if he attended a BLM rally?

(really don't want this to boomerang back etc.) He's guilty, everyone KNOWS he's guilty. Surely to God this isn't going to get drawn out againl
He will be killed within a year in prison. That’s your answer.

Reactions: roguemocha
Regarding PTI and his foray into Big Easy politics...

I think Tommy needs to capture this kind of vibe with PTI walking down Chartres.

Great way to start a campaign......

It’s a legit issue if a juror lied in answering a void dire question. Even if it was unintentional. I haven’t seen any specific allegations though.

There was a murder case up here overturned because a juror forgot he had been convicted of felony nonsupport 20 years prior. So he answers the “are you a felon?” question with a “no”. I think this case is even worse since the issue is relevant to the case. What a mess.

There was a murder case up here overturned because a juror forgot he had been convicted of felony nonsupport 20 years prior. So he answers the “are you a felon?” question with a “no”. I think this case is even worse since the issue is relevant to the case. What a mess.

I remember seeing the Dateline episode on her. She was/is batshit crazy. Hot, but crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT