ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I’m a good dad, I told my boys (when their mom wasn’t around) that volleyball girls were the way to go. They will thank me one day.
UCF: “Hey son, try to date the model hot athletic tall chicks”.

UCF’s son: “You mean instead of the short, stubby, frumpy ones? Thanks for the advice dad!”

A girl I once tried to date, her and her family were good friends with ol’ Lar. I asked her one time trying to be as vague as I could, “he’s def creeper material right”? She said “no way, he’s completely harmless”. I gave her as big a side eye as I could give her.

Volleyball recruiting sites are fairly primitive.

I was able to determine Nebraska has an epic 2021 recruiting class.

Kentucky has a consensus top 4 class.

Ezx_SFdWQAA5nq1
They did it for #5
When I saw this. I knew it was a done deal.

I appreciate what Bristol was doing on a slow Sunday, but the point wasn’t so much for Mint chocolate chip ice cream as it was the 2 teams were both in a green/black combo and the floor was as well.

I miss the purple/teal Charlotte Hornets.

But now that Brooklyn is on, I hate their weird ass court too! Makes it seem like the old black and white TV, but then everything not black or white pops so crisp it is just awkward!

I 100% agree on white chocolate. Other than the first time trying it and it being cool for that alone, I do not get the point.

That said, Jason Williams was a bad MFer! Man that kid was a blast to watch.

Fun night. Clearly the best team in the country, and we beat a pretty bad-ass team in 4 sets to get it done. Coach Skinner has been an incredible hire building this the last 15 years. Never missing the NCAAT since he got the job is unreal. Lots of smoke shows for UK, too. Will be awesome if they all come back since even the seniors have an extra year of eligibility.

That thick latina girl for Texas will always be haunted by that mishandle of the serve with the match on the line.

Shock G passing this week really, really sucks. As UCL and BBdK mentioned, Digital Underground and launching 2Pac is a helluva legacy. It's a shame it registered only a blip in the news.
Shock G put the satin on panties. Remember that.

— mint chocolate chip is a favorite of mine, especially with a few spoons of luxardo cherry juice and few cherries. ZFG what anyone thinks.

— watched the volleyball ball champs last night. Nothing like what I remember playing back in the day. Of course that was HS PE class.

—made 2 batches of pimento cheese today. 1 for the lasses family, their recipe, and 1 for me and my old man, my family recipe. Always amuses me how many different types of pimento cheese “family recipes” there are. Everyone’s is always the best.

— after running the smoker the last month I fired up the old trusty Webber Kettle for burgers and dogs. Didn’t disappoint but not rocket surgery, either.

— busy day tomorrow. Gotta get the grandkid signed up for summer gymnastics at 8:00am because we have to get the time slot she wants, do my dads shot, housecall at 10:00, pick grand kid up from school 2:30, get her to horse riding lessons 3:00, sit with my 92yo MIL at 4:00 for an hour, and I’d really like to get the yard mowed at some point. F*%k Monday’s.

— GO CATS

— also made some dandelion jelly. Freaking delicious, tases a lot like honey.

Last edited:
Chocolate f*****ng sucks period, minus brownies. I mean that with my whole heart and I know I’ll be torched for it. I have just never have been a fan. If someone said eat a whole Hersey bar or your mom gets killed I would say sorry mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT