ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Full disclosure. I normally order 2 FF and Natty shirts-1 to wear and 1 for my safe (also holds my guns, Murica!)

I only ordered one volleyball Natty shirt for said safe.

EzyWKpKWQAIB6YR

Fun night. Clearly the best team in the country, and we beat a pretty bad-ass team in 4 sets to get it done. Coach Skinner has been an incredible hire building this the last 15 years. Never missing the NCAAT since he got the job is unreal. Lots of smoke shows for UK, too. Will be awesome if they all come back since even the seniors have an extra year of eligibility.

That thick latina girl for Texas will always be haunted by that mishandle of the serve with the match on the line.

Shock G passing this week really, really sucks. As UCL and BBdK mentioned, Digital Underground and launching 2Pac is a helluva legacy. It's a shame it registered only a blip in the news.

Fun night. Clearly the best team in the country, and we beat a pretty bad-ass team in 4 sets to get it done. Coach Skinner has been an incredible hire building this the last 15 years. Never missing the NCAAT since he got the job is unreal. Lots of smoke shows for UK, too. Will be awesome if they all come back since even the seniors have an extra year of eligibility.

That thick latina girl for Texas will always be haunted by that mishandle of the serve with the match on the line.

Shock G passing this week really, really sucks. As UCL and BBdK mentioned, Digital Underground and launching 2Pac is a helluva legacy. It's a shame it registered only a blip in the news.
WTF are you talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT