ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
-when we lived on cramer ave (kenwick) as a young married couple we had a dog door at the back of the house. One evening we heard a racket down stairs in the kitchen/pantry area. Daisy the boxer flys downstairs, through the dog door and very shortly has someone pinned under the deck. I grab my revolver and head downstairs...wife right behind. Tense situation. My normally calm/proper bride screams "come out or my husband will ****ing shoot you!"*...at that very moment I notice a very large hairless tail wrapped around the stair stringer. The critter had climbed through the dog door and had been helping itself to daisy's food. Back to bed.

*In her defense there had been some nefarious activity in the hood.

-this isn't (just) because I have girl in that age range...but leering at a gal 25 years my junior holds no appeal. #teamstepmom, or whatever.
Guess I should feel guilty looking at any attractive 35 year old lady. Didn't realize what a dirty old man I had become.

-I like it all. Rose Namajunas (sp) is a beast.

-Full day charter today from Philly, cool people. Took them out to Jewfish, Mud Keys then back to Hurricane Hole for lunch and then out to Snipes where there were probably 50-80 boats and a bunch of power boats. Awesome.

-Got them back to the dock at 4:30, then knocked out this 41 year old smoke show that’s been down for the weekend just now. She’s already coming back in 10 days by herself which will be even more fun. That’s a solid day, but it’s not always like that for sure.

-UFC tonight with a bud after we have bro night for supper. Charter again tomorrow morning. Definitely considering bot going back to the bar to work.

Reactions: funKYcat75
Officially sick of the secondary bourbon market.

Just offered 2100 for 3 bottles of 2017 GTS and was refused.

Down to my last half of that bottle and starting to realize I may not get another because I was sick offering that much for them.

Down to my last half of that bottle and starting to realize I may not get another because I was sick offering that much for them.
White People Problems....

Why I sold all the good bottles I got. Will drink my $50-$150 secondary bottles and hope the market dries up

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT