ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
usa_today_15247531.0.jpg

RIP TC

5f938e59b20d2.image.jpg

I don’t know about the other partners of GYERO and associates, but Coolcat pulled my son’s dim-witted and obstinate ass out of some major trouble.

I tell my son frequently, that he should always make sure he makes a healthy donation to that dude’s campaign, because if not for great legal representation, life would look a whole lot different to him now.

life is hard ENOUGH, but you add a felony on your record to it, and it’s tough as hell just to keep your head above water.

Oh hell, I just got savvy to what happened.

Someone that young, passing suddenly is a parents worst nightmare. I know a couple that that happened to. It’s been almost 20 years ago and the Dad never has gotten over it. Quit his job, and has been drunk everyday since it happened.

Just awful.

That kid loved being here, was always cheering his ass off when he was hurt, and he tried to play his best in the last game of the year. It's a shame he didn't get to have the season at Kentucky he wanted and deserved, and it's even worse that he won't hear his name called on draft night.

I imagine that the Celtics will symbolically draft him since he was a diehard C's fan and a Boston kid.

That kid loved being here, was always cheering his ass off when he was hurt, and he tried to play his best in the last game of the year. It's a shame he didn't get to have the season at Kentucky he wanted and deserved, and it's even worse that he won't hear his name called on draft night.

I imagine that the Celtics will symbolically draft him since he was a diehard C's fan and a Boston kid.
Apparently Brad Stevens got choked up and walked out of his press conference when he found out

Reactions: GrandePdre
Tonight made me think about this video. Got a real kick out of it back when Clarke committed. Absolutely devastated for his mom and everyone else. Honestly can't imagine. RIP, Terrence.

I’m devastated. I can’t think of anything else right now. I pray that his mother finds the strength to move forward each day. He had the rest of his life in front of him. Tragic.

So unbelievably heartbroken about the Clarke news last night. Probably watched more video on him last night and really saw what a great kid he was, learning more about him last night than I did during the season he was here. He just seemed to have such a good spirit to him. Just so sad, way too young.

Reactions: jayroon
I think most of our thoughts went right to that video of he and his mom when we heard the news. How proud she was. How charismatic he was. Most of us are lifelong fans here with a passion and love that is as real as it gets. But for many of these kids, this is it. This is their chance to do something with their lives, to truly help their families. That’s something I don’t think we comprehend or at least pay enough thought to because usually it all works out anyway.

I woke up in the middle of the night with tears in my eyes but can’t remember my dream. I’m just sad. I was so excited to watch this kid this year. I still believed he was going to have a good pro career. I’m sure Cal and the entire basketball program is a wreck right now.

Terrence was penciled in for me early as an automatic favorite player. Last time I did that was MKG, who I named my dog after before he'd ever even set foot on campus.

It didn't work out obviously, and As a result + the team's struggles I was extra hard on him, which now just seems so fing stupid, and embarrassing.

Such a talent, and you could see it in a few games early when he took over for stretches -- hell, even in the SECT in just a couple minutes, you could just see he was a different kind of athlete out there and it really made you wonder what he could have done with a legit full season. Was always such a bright and bubbly personality, although we were robbed of much of that with Covid + his injury.

Poor BJ as well, having to come up on that...just hard to comprehend what he must be going through as well. Will be rooting extra hard for that guy to make it, and I'm not betting against him.

What a tragedy man, just sick about it.

Yes, not to sound unsympathetic for Clark because it’s awful, but Boston is a live and dealing with that isn’t going to be so easy at that age.

Hell pulling up on it being a complete stranger could be a problem, a kid he has probably known for awhile before UK and now growing in friendship the last year.......have mercy!

Really feel for Clark’s family too, rough times ahead for that group. I can’t even imagine!

Reactions: roguemocha
To see the outpouring of love for the Terrence from the basketball community at large gives me a new perspective of just how remarkable it is for us, in this small Appalachian state, to get to enjoy their talents if even for just a few months before they go and slay the dragon. Kind of shameful how I've taken that for granted, and I'm sure others feel the same way.

What a good looking kid and and what a promising future lost. RIP young man. I'm sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT