ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve seen multiple media members now credit Joel for getting Bam even though he committed a year before he became an assistant who can recruit.

Same thing with SGA who committed a month after he was promoted.

His real recruiting haul:
Hagans
Quickley
Keldon
Juzang
Boston
Askew
Clark

Last edited:
In regards to the possibility of getting Frederick, Carr, Tyty and/or some other cats, I just hope Cal is setting up the expectation that the best kids will play again, not the biggest name or recruiting rank.

Hopefully coach o can be the eyes that Cal seemingly lost when he left for USF. No promises or guarantees. You come in, blow shit up and get the minutes.

Whoever said the Cal that called out Jones is who we need now is right. The dude that calls kids mfers on ESPN is the one fixing this, not a lifeline for out of work buddies who truly believes his own generational poverty bullshit.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Well guys, I just finally hired an attorney that I should have had on board from day one.

And let me tell you, I love life right now!

I’m not sure what you dipshits do as “lawyers” that make you so miserable about your profession or to take all the jokes on the chin, but man do I ever feel great about bringing this guy on board!

Now I can focus on impressing the Geese of the world.

Well guys, I just finally hired an attorney that I should have had on board from day one.

And let me tell you, I love life right now!

I’m not sure what you dipshits do as “lawyers” that make you so miserable about your profession or to take all the jokes on the chin, but man do I ever feel great about bringing this guy on board!

Now I can focus on impressing the Geese of the world.
gfy

Reactions: krazykats
krazykats, where do I send my application for manager of your various properties you have aquired or will aquire?

Actually, probably a bit like the scene where Jimmy Chitwood (Antigua) announces it's about time for him to start playing ball. Gyero is the despondent town folk. Cal is Gene Hackman. I'm Chelcie Ross yelling "I told you. Once we got rid of him (Cal)!"

Cats go on to beat an all black team in the Finals next year as the Lord intended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT