ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
- My baby has her first tooth and I got more hyped when I felt it than anything since watching Big Blue stomp Tennessee in Neyland this fall.
Damn WCC... I love my kids and all, but their getting a tooth wasn't even on par with a late February SEC West win.

Good to get her off of a dui until next time when she plows into a bus full of children.
To be fair, I had a buzz and didn’t know the background. Agreed, that was the right move what PTI did.

Had a dude run a golf cart into our house a couple years back. Cops come and ask if he’d been drinking. He said yes but that wasn’t the problem. He’d left his eye glasses at the bar where he was drinking. Cops just shook his hand and said it’s an honest mistake, have a good night with your totaled golf cart.

Didn’t know that and late to wedding we’re legit. Good to know.

Last edited:
11470_10201053099310352_1914122326_n.jpg

At Justus press conference when he was elevated to full time, the reasons were...

1. He was “in” on a lot of the big time recruits in 19 class.
2. He brought analytics to the bench.

He whiffed on all those big time recruits in the 19 class and we were one of the worst teams in terms of analytics in the past few years. He was BAD at his job.

In a perfect world, Kenny, Rod, and Orlando would catch Joel's snitching ass out back and put some boots on his pouty snitching ass face, then throw his designer sneaks up on a wire.

I was in this boat until a few months ago when I read how his loose lips really hurt us on some big time recruits.

Yeah, I’d lean that way too but he seems to have a good rep in the industry. There a shit ton of Dookies Hurley could have hired as his #2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT