ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any chance we could get cops 👮‍♂️ to stop shooting people? Is that too much too ask or am I being unreasonable?

13 year olds not firing/carrying guns at 3am in Chicago murderous dark alleys would help.

All Cop shootings aren’t created equal. Some are awful & inexcusable. Most are not, despite the outrage & narrative.

How many do they shoot? The actual facts say less than 1 thousandth of a percent.

Not too far off from a lightning strike. And I’d guess if you’re unarmed or not resisting or acting a fool, it’s probably pretty even.

There have been numerous incredible Highly publicized & inexcusable tragedies.

But Like anything else in 2021 media, that doesn’t represent the norm.

Last edited:
We could do a better job of apprehending people without killing them.

Go from here where you personally feel you need to go.

“We”? I’m not a cop who puts my life on the line daily. Are you?

If so, I stand corrected. You must not have any friends who are police.

Pretty rough gig these days.
We means cops.

Totally respect cops. Would never do what they do and they deserve way more money for putting up with what they have to.

But, I still believe we could apprehend more people without them dying. Do anything you want to do to them but let’s bring a few more into custody alive.

I could definitely argue against it. I just don't see the point.

That’s fine if you think that, but UK was a flat embarrassment when Stoops took over and is crushing it in this era with everything going against us, unlike Bryant.

Rupp also had his era of advantage vs what Stoops is doing.

It’s flat out surreal what Stoops is accomplishing and not even a “hot” name in the coaching carousel every offseason.

Cops have a shitty job. They have to do social work and handle mental health crises due to America being a failed state.

Bad times out there.

Guess we could join that new caucus which is 2021's version of the KKK with a new Anglo Saxon name.

I shall call it the coward fuc$ing bitch caucus as that is what it is.

We don't even try to hide it anymore.

Reactions: BristolCat
I have an old cigarette machine in my shop.

Send it to Cal?
tenor.gif

I should probably get an onlyfans and make more than Bhad Bharbie did.
I mean, You know he’s gonna do it now.

Rogue be dropping natty jacked ginger made so much money on onlyfans you guys don’t even understand. So what I don’t care what people think I’m getting paid bitches. Doesn’t matter who’s watching that coin is mine now. I’ll be balling in jewfish cove with my honeys and their moms. Come watch we parasail and get jacked in the gym with my roommates in key west.

Scoot scoot.

Any advice from the elder statesmen on how to deal with a mid-life crisis?

Don’t know if I’m in one, but the symptoms would indicate as much.

The only grounding thing is my kids. I really do love them. So, picking up and absconding really isn’t an option on the table. As tantalizing as it may be.
I
Crossing HGH off list of potential solutions to problems.
Come to my cult and drink...heavily. it's what we do.

I mean, You know he’s gonna do it now.

Rogue be dropping natty jacked ginger made so much money on onlyfans you guys don’t even understand. So what I don’t care what people think I’m getting paid bitches. Doesn’t matter who’s watching that coin is mine now. I’ll be balling in jewfish cove with my honeys and their moms. Come watch we parasail and get jacked in the gym with my roommates in key west.

Scoot scoot.

Pretty much nailed it doc. If I start an onlyfans and make a million, sheweee, this place would be lit.

Reactions: drxman1
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT