ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
coming into town this weekend, and probably gonna check out tonys. if we can't get a reservation, then definitely ruby's. if not ruby's, we'll certainly hit up malone's, but otherwise we'll go to merrick for a nice steak. or chop house, or maybe blue heron or longhorn or outback or columbia's. i may see if we can get a table at logan's or j alexander's or possibly even ted's montana grill. i haven't tried jw's or bonefish or texas de brazil or columbia steak express, or steak-out, or steak fest, either. so we could give those a shot, unless sal's is still open.

2018...wcc states that MMc is a 3* recruit and has no business playing at a school like UK under Cal.

2021...wcc is torn on accepting MMc knowing in the back of his mind that he was just a 3* recruit, and will use this in the event UK takes him and he fails. He has his "out" in saying with the right team, I’d take him.

MMc will be and should be the starting 2 wherever he ends up.

If this past year didn't tell you that the number of stars beside a kids name is essentially pointless (without the right mix) then you have failed mightily (again) as a college basketball.
This may go for a lot of people on cat paws but not chad. Try again.

Driving home from golf off of Old Richmond Road and see a new restaurant and bar that was packed. Just looked it up and its a weird ass combo. Hot dogs, corn dogs, fried Kentucky bologna sandwich, basically a specialty hot dog, brats, sausage place with specialty cocktails. Whatever works, the dogs do look good tho.

We’re surrounded by horse farms and in the heart of bourbon country, Boonedogs is exploring a new frontier of flavor with dressed up hotdogs, artisan sausage, craft beer and cocktails. We ain’t scared to try new things or turn back if we’ve gone too far.

Everyone is welcome so ‘round up your friends and venture out to the edge of Lexington, Ky.

rjw9414.jpg

No worries, though. Scored a table at Ruby’s. 😎
Swing by on your way out of town and I’ll let you have pick of the Henley litter, kemosabe.

- I've never understood why pro leagues prevent fans from handing them money with the in-market blackouts? It's 2021 and cord cutting isn't going to stop. Make all games available over-the-top on MLBTV/RedZone/Center Ice/League Pass and accommodate your audience.

- Czabe broadcasting from Buffalo Trace distillery and the locals have been loading him up with the brown water on-air, as you'd expect. Humorous hearing a national host try to figure out the dichotomy of our state and sports teams.

- Just take drugs every day, Wynn. Seemed to work for Ty Webb.

- Seafood > red meat. Not close, really.

- I think a lot of people around the program and a good number of fans just want to pretend last year didn't happen. Like they were zapped with the Men in Black pen and don't feel there's any fallout from the worst record in program history and another mass exodus.

- Have to think Larry and Curb are going to do some of their best work with the pandemic as their canvass.

- Weather started out great this month but looking ahead, not cracking 70 until late Derby week :confused: . Gates and the illuminati pulling the strings need to clean this ish up.

Fans are going to go to a handful of games, at most, each season. Leagues blacking that out isn't going to push a family of four to drive to the ballpark, pay for parking, concessions and everything else every time they want to see the Redlegs lay an egg.

So marcus let them drop $100 on MLBTV and make more money. Going to any live sporting event is a novelty anymore.

Well, pro sports are definitely hurting for cash and the values of franchises are plummeting so whatever they’re doing obviously isn’t working. You should be named commissioner of all 3 major sports leagues.

-Cool weather is fine with me. Extended spring sweater season FTW.

-Great outdoor fire weather, as well. I got into the Old Fo 86 last night under clear skies. In bed by midnight. Kept the lass up all night snoring and grunting which I think she enjoyed.

-I haven't had steak in a while but that will soon change. Flank steak season is nigh.

-Alright, Paul's Fruit Market produce is head and shoulders better than Kroger. That change is made.

-Like a mark I signed up for the TruGreen annual treatment and a quarterly exterior pest control program, but I am skeptical. We'll see.

-Going to add some white bucks to the wardrobe. Classic. Very versatile in this region/climate IMO. Don't @ me.

-Boston ferns hung on the front portico yesterday. Missed em.

-New 30" Toro out for delivery. Just making moves this season, folks.

-Buddy's 40th birthday party tomorrow night. Should be a blast. 40th birthday parties are basically the new couples engagement party for this stage in life, it seems.

-I'm not having any existential crises at the moment, just feeling very grateful as of late. I'm an extremely lucky dude and will aspire to never take it for granted again. Chalk it up to a case of post pandemic enlightenment, but life is good and I intend to enjoy it.

Mac McClung was All B12, B12 newcomer of the year, and the leading scorer on a good team w/ a hard nosed brilliant coach, that was ranked Top 15 most of the year.

He also will be playing his 4th year of High Level D1 basketball. Some of you are really overthinking this -- he will be a nice pickup for whoever gets him.
Oh I'm not saying I don't want him. I just think John would hate him based on how he plays and the attention he'd receive from BJW.

I'd take McClung in a heartbeat.

Sure, he's a weird fit for Cal. Do you know who was even a weirder fit for Mac? Chris Beard. And if it wasn't for Andrew Jones coming back, he'd probably be following Beard to Austin.

- Bonz... With all due respect, comandante, I haven’t worn a henley since 1995 and don’t plan on breaking that streak any time soon. Probably keep it simple with a lightly starched button down with a cashmere sweater , dress jeans and bit loafs sans socks.

- I haven’t been out in Lex in over 2 years. The pics of Ruby’s look WAF. Think the Lass and I are going to check out the Distillery District late afternoon for some libations and then Uber over to downtown.

- No luck with Keeneland tix. I have several contacts that are clubhouse members and they’re all tapped out due to the limited capacity. Oh well. Maybe it’s best because everything seems to rushed on a Keeneland Saturday.

- Renewed my season football tickets last month. If that first game is what we used to have with a packed house, Extrav tailgating, the band, full spread, the works really I can’t put into words how excited I’ll be.

- Happy Hour in t minus 3.5 hours.

Oh I'm not saying I don't want him. I just think John would hate him based on how he plays and the attention he'd receive from BJW.

That's the #1 reason I want him. BJW would worship, and Cal would get an ulcer.

Plus, every coach Mac played for left after one season with Mac. 😊

Reactions: ThroughBlue
Are dress jeans defined by brand, color or price or a combo of all 3? Do they have a George Strait crease or dad pleats?

Reactions: HUBER
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT