ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, all kidding aside, does our program now have a bag man like the big boys or is Marrow that good?
If it came out tomorrow that we've been dropping duffel bags of cash off on every doorstep of every recruit we've gotten under Stoops and Marrow, they would both still deserve statues in front of the stadium. GYERO's been calling for UK football to pay players for years. Big fan.

All kidding aside, I understand how bad professional contract mishaps can impact a franchise...

...but I’ll never understand those who get so wrapped up in college coaching $$$ contracts.

I mean, who really gives AF? It means literally nothing to a regular fan, or the program’s future, as is proven over and over again.

In 100 years, a blade of grass swaying in the wind will have more meaning than the total sum of anything I, or any of you, ever did.

Eat Arby’s.

Reactions: Mossip
Signing day is 2/2/2022

Haven’t you all followed college football recruiting long enough to know nothing matters until signing day

tenor.gif

Boosters paid for Cal. Pretty sure any buyout wouldn’t raise your taxes or tuition. Never understood the argument.

Perfect fishing and morel weather and staying that way for the next 2 weeks.

Just saw the rare 3 second call in the Warriors-Celtics game.

Sicilian Pizza followed by Homemade Pie and Ice Cream(red raspberry fudge FTW) and now time for a few old fashioneds.

Last night I finally got out to Martin’s BBQ which was fantastic! The owner showing the kids a whole hog on the smoker had their minds blown.

Nothing like the people at other tables staring at us like WTF as we guide papaw to the bathroom and try to keep 4 knuckleheads in line.

It will take us 4-5 weeks before we try this again when we are desperate to just get out of the house, but it was all well worth it this weekend.

Hey cawood...should the officer have shot this guy or taken him for tea and crumpets?

This is straight up conflating different situations and trolling in the highest order.....

For the record, dude in the car should have been pistol whipped and ass raped with said pistol.

Fox, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT