ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really giving it up as I never intended to become a hobby. Just thought the knives I made would be nice with a sheath. Also, I’ll complete the task as I do with everything I start.
How does one go about getting one of those fancy Anth knives? Got an Etsy account? Do you forge metal over a fire like an metal worker in the Wild West? I'll hang up and wait for your answer.

In all seriousness, I want to buy an Anth Signature Edition knife. With or without sheath.

If you ever need some old lawn mower blades for your knife making, I got a sling blade guy here who makes knives out of them that turn out pretty badass after he goes through the process. You're welcome to as many old lawn mower blades as we can put in your ride if so. Just holla at a brotha.

-Damn ol JT turned it around today.

-I've spent literally spent hours researching ergonomic office chairs. Anybody got an office chair that they feel pretty strongly about that has good lumbar support?

Reactions: rudd1
- Kooky - that is a dope set up. Next time I’m in NY state ...

- Ok what is the deal with Wimsatt? Rutgers? What am I missing?

Reactions: Kooky Kats
Wimsatt going to Rutgers would be kinda like WanDale going to Nebraska...but worse. He sees the talent we’re stacking now. I don’t know how good he is exactly, but there’s no guarantee he’ll win the QB spot here. Go to Rutgers if you’re scared. Maybe come back home after a few years.

We’ll be just fine. Hell, we don’t even technically need a QB. Lord have mercy on our enemies if we do have a real QB and this Coen offense gets popping.

If Beau is that guy, Lexington is gonna be on fire. Cant wait.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
- Off work 12 days randoms

- Weather immediately turns shit. 90% rain over weekend killed best laid plans of actually getting some yard work/mulching done.
- Vegas Wednesday, golfing a couple days (excited to get on Dragon Ridge), gonna try to get some Smoke Wagon picks and ship them back to the house. Gordon Ramsay Steak at Paris Thursday, Prime at Bellagio Friday, STK at Cosmo Saturday.
- I've given Stoops benefit of the doubt on all things football anymore. Recruiting wise, it seems like every offer has a purpose. Not sweating Wimsatt.
- Think I'm still on Team Chase. But assuming SF does take Mac Jones at 3, the Bengals for once can't screw this up I don't think.
- Excited to get down to GABP for a game here soon. Still have no real delusions of grandeur with this team but it's a lot more fun to watch then a full team of Adam Dunn's last year.
- Speaking of Adam Dunn, he just came along 20 years too early. He would be celebrated now for all the reasons he was ridiculed coming up. The King of the 3 Outcome at-bats.

Last edited:
Fry day afternoon musings:

Bar looks sweet kooky! I thought you said you weren't doing LEDs? They look great though.

Went for a stroll along the creek at the farm looking for morels. No luck, but man I love a walk in the woods.

Wimsatt, whatever. He looked lost against Freddy Douglass in the state championship, looked like Terry Wilson lite. I'm just glad he didn't pick ul.

Got a nice little Saturday planned. Keeneland morning workouts, Chick Fila, t-ball practice, maybe the landscape nursery. I'm not sure if were gonna have time for it all.

Askew looking at all our rivals, what a turd. Hopefully he goes to Duke and performs for them as well as he did for us.

Hints that we might be getting some big time football commits here soon. Be a good follow up to an in state 4 star qb going to Rutgers.

F5
All Around You - Sturgill
Such A Night - Dr John
Long Time Coming - Town Mountain
Have A Cigar - Pink Floyd
Dreams I'll Never See - Molly Hatchet

Finally this vacation is over. Spent all day at the water park, several water slides, margaritas, wave pools and the little babies ate up the kiddie area to the fullest. Maxed out this last day after getting reimbursed for SeaWorld yesterday.

UK doesn’t even need a QB, Jesus H. Mark Stoops is amazing.

Chic Fil a on the way back to the condo. Something about burning little boys energy and then feeding them leads straight to a nap.

After letting all my clients know I was on vacation and gave them the store number and my inside sales guy contact. Then I had one finally tell me yesterday that my service sucks! LMAO, only to then text me today wanting something immediately because the framers messed up. I’ll call ya on Monday hoss, good luck!

Meeting set for the stillhouse, finally! 20 more barrels ordered this week too.

Surprised this land hasn’t sold, and hope like hell I can finalize the business plan and get going quick as soon as I’m back.

Nice bar Kooky.

36 Today Randos:

~ Built my kids playset over the past two weekends. Had a bit of help from the in-laws but still clocked in around 14 hours. My god, never again. Between boards cracking for no damn reason and general touchery with the Bilt app instructions, I highly doubt I'll do this again. That being said, a gaggle of 10 kids from the hood were in my back yard running buck wild last night, smiles all around. WWDT ATKOT.

~ Billy Joe Wallstreet is really waking up to the market after this GME bull mess. The number of people starting to invest or just generally interested in investing seems to have gone through the roof. Cracks me up that you've never even had a Roth but want to talk Bitcoin strategy or getting in on the short squeeze.

~ I'm a huge fighting game community fan boy. My preferred game is Tekken. There haven't been any live tournaments since February 2020. There's a huge money prize pool tournament going on in the Ukraine this week. Really awesome to see and makes me optimistic things are starting to turn.

~ Second shot nearly two weeks ago now. Feeling fine.

~ I'll parrot what others have said about transfers/freshmen in the sense that I don't ever see us becoming a UNC, Villanova or Gonzaga with developed teams. Cal can't put that genie back in the bottle. Just win baby.

today's pest control totals (so far)

14 wood bees dispatched with my trusty wiffle ball bat (not rolled)

2 squirrels (Gamo whisper air rifle)

1 blackbird (Gamo) I normally don't shoot those, but it was annoying the fvck out of me, and picking on the songbirds in my yard. He's still in the tree. He dropped like a stone but hit a branch and stuck.

Am I the only person in America who thinks this transfer portal chaos is f'n awesome? It's like Free Agency on steroids. And I don't want to hear shit about how it's hurting the mid-lower D1 schools. They're all getting players too. It may be best to not allow it until after a player's second year, as has been suggested. Either way, I'm for it. And I love that Cal is reaping the rewards. On that front, Adam Miller could be next.

Last edited:
choking-caddie.gif
The Zalatoris kid learned from the best.

Baseball team looking good. The Louisville win was nice but beating the 2 worst SEC teams the first two weekends may have gotten people a little too excited.

Man oh man! This transfer stuff is crazy.

Cal gonna get a bunch of all conference players or what?

Do we accept players who played for the powder blue?

Shit man, what does the curmudgeon UKO think?

Apparently the “lady” nomenclature prior to the team name is highly demeaning.

Not sure if the ladies themselves have been asked. I’m guessing they don’t give a shit.

Reactions: roguemocha
scrubbed and steamed grout haze off tile for a smooth 4 hours.

Assembled 4 MCM leather and wood lounge chairs for another 4 hours.

Lowe’s trip for 4-way dimmer switches, wire shelves, breakers, garbage can..

Bardstown Bourbon Disco vertical flight. Effed up, y’all.

Stephane Wremble jammin Django Reinhardt tunes on bar tv.

MY LADY MARSHALS are playing for the Girls Championship tonight. I’m on pins and needles tonight more than anytime I was during the last UK season.

Heartbreaker. The press really flustered us in the 2nd half. Two horrendously bad calls didn't help in the last couple minutes either, especially the no call throw down on the next to last play.

Reactions: august-west
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT