ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Nike‘s scripting at Augusta has been atrocious.

- SportsCenter at the Masters has been giving Live from a stiff challenge.

- Edinburgh is a sneaky awesome city. Should be much higher on the European city rankings.

Reactions: CastleRubric
I'll give Anth credit (and I don't know the guy personally at all), he takes a TON of crap on here, more so than most all the regulars, at least from this guy's observations over the years, but he lets it roll right off him. Now saying that, 94% of it is deserved but the other 6% is unfair!

I'll give Anth credit (and I don't know the guy personally at all), he takes a TON of crap on here, more so than most all the regulars, at least from this guy's observations over the years, but he lets it roll right off him. Now saying that, 94% of it is deserved but the other 6% is unfair!
Heavy is the head that wears the crown. 🤴

It's better to remain silent and be thought an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Watch out heaven. X gon give it to ya.

-I thought the internet humor mocking DMX's death was distasteful at best, inhumane at worst. He was F'n 50 years old. Was a decent man, husband, father 15 times over. Did a lot of good with his resources. It just seemed cruel to me.

I like a lot of dark humor that would easily offend people, so it's whatever. In turn I'll just bark and woof at the young people believing that's never going to be them. Get at me, dog.

In EVERYONE’s defense, Anth has been a straight up bitch for the last year.

I F'n hate all the Euros in Golf. Refuse to cheer for any of them after how much they have taunted and kicked the US's ass in the Ryder Cup

You do realize Golf is a gentleman’s sport, right, bub? Take this rooting shit to the football diamond.

Reactions: PTI (pti)
Regarding the Euros, I'm a Rory fan. But we were talking this morning about the Masters this morning at work, and one of the women on my project right now (who is quite attractive, but knows zero about golf), told me she met Rory in an elevator a few years ago. He asked her if she was in town for the golf tournament and she said, "no, I'm here for work, are you?" Rory's response: "You don't know who I am? You should Google me." I can't tell if that makes me think he's a prick, or like him even more.

A few years ago would equal 7 years ago, since that was the last tourney he played in Louisville.

Like so many other longtime GYEROLurkers, I’ve often wondered if I have what it takes...to be a GYEROMAN. Without a law degree, an HVAC empire, a Porsche, or even a pergola, it’s easy to doubt.

But as of today, I’m ready to find out. Emboldened by the long history of GYERO success stories, I finally quit my soul-sucking, dead-end corporate job to pursue my entrepreneurial dreams.

Assuming all goes well, I would like to offer my sincerest thanks for the inspiration, not to mention all the years of free entertainment.

(And if doesn’t, please kindly accept all the pumps and fires to die in, in advance.)

Friday Five, GYERO Interloper Edition:
  • Dandy Warhols - “Be In”
  • Toots and the Maytals - “Pressure Drop”
  • Stone Temple Pilots - “Wicked Garden”
  • Brian Jonestown Massacre - “Anemone”
  • Jethro Tull - “A Song for Jeffrey”

I put my 2 year old down for nap time in his crib earlier and went downstairs to get back on the laptop. About 3 minutes later he was standing in the living room just staring at me. Startled the living shit out of me tbh. I took him back upstairs, patted his back until his eyes were heavy, and minutes later he did it again.

Just like that, everything changes. Parenting is wild, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT