ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super weird at the gym with no power. Can’t imagine not wearing headphones right now(also if you don’t wear headphones at the gym you’re sociopath) hearing every grunt, weight clang and convo.

Speaking of convos at the gym, I love the sign language gym regulars can speak. No need to pop out the AirPods, a point here, throat slash there, two fingers for two sets left, etc. Really, I just love the gym, not many better places in this guys opinion.

Speaking of AirPods, not sure I like them or not. Sound is great but I’m bound to lose one at some point, drop it in the pool or riding the scoot.

Speaking of pools, at the gym right now on my “off” day just to get that pool pump. Meeting up with the new blondie and some friends at the pool at 11. Masters will be on the flats, cold ones being brought poolside on trays of 10, gals wearing less than bikinis, I’ll be sporting the short shorts, live music, shewee might be good we have rain coming in at 4 so we can’t get too loose there.

Have a great day gang, Master Sunday, someone chase down Matsu please.

Oh ya rogue? Well last night I took my wife out for her bday, but since she’s 6 months pregnant I got drunk by myself and naturally annoyed her, didn’t get anywhere near anything resembling action and woke up hungover. My son woke me up at 6:30 in the morning because I didnt put his diaper on correctly last night when I was hammered and he pissed all over himself. Decided to go to Starbucks drive thru but my daughter screamed bloody murder that I take her and then knocked over the steaming hot coffee all over my shirt because she was kicking in the seat because I strapped her in incorrectly.

Just finished putting together a balance bike for her now and pinched between my thumb and index finger on the last wrench turn for the handle bars that has exasperated my pounding headache. My father in law got a neon green balance bike for her so I just showed it to her and she’s crying because it’s a terrible color and not pink.

Now as both kids are upstairs getting changed my wife wants to go to the mall so maybe I’ll get a cookie or something from the food court which will undoubtedly be the highlight of my fuking so go fuk urself rogue GD I wish I was having your day

Balance bike. Damn we have become soft. (Had to google WTF that even was)

Training wheels for a few days then live and learn.

If you were a boy, it was just live and learn. No way were you getting caught with a set of trainers by your crew.

Sorry son, I know you’re not even 2 yet and can scoot around on your bike alone and won’t need training wheels because you’ll already know how to balance but I’ve got to throw it away because a middle aged single man with no kids thinks it’s not cool.

- Got back at 3am last night, and that will be the last of my 1 day drive home from vacation. Never again.

- We did buy points toward vacations over the bext 2 years. If done right, we COULD get 5 weeks, but we won’t so we will most likely get 2 as we are looking at a week in NY and a week in AZ. No maintenance fee this way either and the chick really won my wife over with the “2 years dating, before marriage” timeshare spill.

Whatever toots, I am positive the 2 places we chose will take all our points and I couldn’t have went to NY for as little as I spent.

- Tried to hit Frank’s Deli for some grilling meats but they were closed.

Settled on the best Kroger has to offer and about to start smoking the chicken for smoked chicken salad.

- Masters Sunday was always good for a nap from my dad at which point I’d ask to do anything I wasn’t supposed knowing I’d get a “sure, leave me the F alone I’m sleeping”.

Perfect for a young krazy.

- Had bought a UK blue Dodge Ram a few days before we left, and due to all the hectic packing and getting ready for vacation as well as work, I had kind of forgotten until we pulled up to a beautiful blue truck in the drive!

First time I’ve ever spurlged on a vehicle in my life. Absolutely love it.

Reactions: roguemocha
GFY cricket. It was a statement about how different things used to be. I’m sure if I had a kid I’d want them to be as safe as possible.

also GFY again.

Reactions: Catman100
They have nothing to do with safety they’re for teaching toddlers how to ride a bike before they’re capable of pedaling.

Reactions: 80 Proof
If I had to make a wager on which GYEROer would own a timeshare, I’d have bet the house on krazykats.

Maybe you didn’t catch the sales pitch, but no I’m not in a timeshare. I prepaid for up to 5 weeks, but the places my wife chose will likely eat up the time. For 1800, no maintenance fees and no payments etc no attachments what so ever.

Now if I choose in 2 years to “invest” in the Diamond time share I do get credit for my 1800 purchase, but that won’t be happening even though it does come with a “free” trip to Hawaii.

<—excellent at teaching kids how to ride a bike and how to swim. Hardest part is for them to figure out that pedaling=no wobbling. Most of the time the kids are scaredy cats and that keeps them from being confident enough to ride with no training wheels.
Those balance bikes look like a great way to teach them how to ride at a super young age.

Reactions: anthonys735
My first bike was a pink girls bike with purple tassels because my family had just moved to America six months prior and had no clue about Christmas shopping and went on December 23rd to get me a bike. I cutoff the tassels and my older brother spray painted it gold so I have no sympathy for my girls green balance bike.

My first bike was a Duke's of Hazard bike that my older cousin gave me when I was 4-5.

It was a General Lee theme, complete with a plastic Confederate flag on the handle bars...looking back, I rode all around Deerfield, IL (predominantly Jewish suburb of Chicago) on that bike. I had no idea. Yikes.
Everybody loved the General Lee. It had a 100% approval rating.

The Zalatoris story is incredible, but unless he does the improbable this has been an all time turd of a Masters. Hardly any drama whatsoever all week.
Hey the Azaleas looked great! What a spectacle!

Great job Xander!

That had nothing to do with the TV coverage. And I have zero issue with weekend coverage. But Thursday/Friday should be morning to evening coverage.

It’s the pianos, drone b-roll footage, and Nantz that make the event cringy/cheesy.

Without a boisterous roar from the gallery this is like a member-guest tourney.

The Zalatoris story is incredible, but unless he does the improbable this has been an all time turd of a Masters. Hardly any drama whatsoever all week.

I mean just look at the size of the crowds. Lots of indifferent fans. Hardly anyone even showed up today. If krazykats ever wanted a great opportunity to go scalp a cheap ticket, this year was it.

Watched a little of the Masters so far. Pool with 8 gals wasn’t bad, I’ll tell you that. Home now to relax but may go meet up with blondie again.
Sorry @Ron Mehico but your story is great. Part of the reason why my selfish ass doesn’t have a wife or kids. Hanging out with the new “possible” lass and her friends at a pool wasn’t bad. Apps and drinks are probably on the horizon.

Reactions: Ron Mehico
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT