Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shake It Up
  2. Let's Go
  3. Since You're Gone
  4. Magic
  5. Hello Again
No love for "You Might Think"?

Also- i'll nominate 38 Specials Caught Up In You for "Best awful Music Video"-- its really in a league of its own.

In the first 10 seconds you have:
Hot Blonde makes appearance
Serial Killer looking creep gawks at her while hanging up on his call at a pay phone
Someone playing Atari
Two guys Arm Wrestling
Budweiser
A drummer sweating through a throwback Braves jersey
... and it gets better as it goes. Video really plays well, imo.

LeBron James is averaging 27.6 ppg, 10.4 rpg, 8.3 apg so far in the 2015 playoffs. Only one other player has matched the 27-10-8 in the postseason in the last 50 years: Oscar Robertson in 1963. That’s when he averaged 31.8 ppg, 13 rpg, 9 apg in 12 games for the Cincinnati Royals. Magic didn’t have the scoring to match the rebounds and assists; Jordan couldn’t match LeBron in the rebounds and assists.

Has kyaking/canoeing taken the rest of Kentucky by storm the way it has down here in the South Central? You can't pass a truck/SUV down here without there being a canoe on that sonofagun. Apparetnly you just float around a creek/lake/river all day and hope not to tip over.

It sounds like a lazy river for nature loving hipsters, which is kinda cool actually. But it is also a big time fad, which is lame.

- Hot BBQ for non-sissies.

Gravy-trained? :joy:

You are such a simple little rascal.

Would the Heat & Cavs have won more titles with MJ than they did with LJ? I don't know and neither do you.

I broke the news on GYERO yesterday that both players were really good.

Replace Jordan with Oscar Robertson and put Bill Russell at C and the Bulls never would've lost a game.

I'm pro-kayak/canoe. Definitely want to do that sometime this summer.

LeBron James is averaging 27.6 ppg, 10.4 rpg, 8.3 apg so far in the 2015 playoffs. Only one other player has matched the 27-10-8 in the postseason in the last 50 years: Oscar Robertson in 1963. That’s when he averaged 31.8 ppg, 13 rpg, 9 apg in 12 games for the Cincinnati Royals. Magic didn’t have the scoring to match the rebounds and assists; Jordan couldn’t match LeBron in the rebounds and assists.

pet peeve of mine --> when multiple-categoried stats are referenced as historically great. the more categories you have, the less people have done it. if that makes sense.

im guessing nobody has ever averaged 33/6/5 for a career in the playoffs, either (as jordan did).

I'm going to throw out one in that time period that LBJ won't be able to match:

1967 - Wilt Chamberlain - 21.7 PPG 29.1 RPG 9 APG

ex: lebron is averaging 27/10/8 this postseaon, which hasn't been done in 50 years. jordan never did it...

....but he DID average 36.7 / 7.2 / 6.8 (1990). or 43.7 / 6.3 / 5.7 (86). also good, no?

Bringing up Pippen is fair, but seriously what did he ever accomplish without MJ? The Bulls were mediocre without Jordan, and the Rockets weren't much when Pippen/Barkley tried to ride Hakeem to a title either.

As far as NBA accomplishments Wade is better than anything Jordan had as a running mate.

In years where MJ went as deep in the playoffs as Lebron has this year he averaged over 7apg twice, once with 8.4. He also averaged over 7rpg three times and peaked at 8rpg. Considering his role on the team, he absolutely could have had 10rpg and 8apg if he wanted to. Jordan also never averaged fewer than 29ppg in the playoffs.

Glad Oscar Robertson was brought up, because that is who Lebron is most like. Top 5-7 player with tremendous size and versatility, creates an instant mismatch, and stuffs the stat sheet. He is not Jordan; he just isn't.

Wilt's career stats are just silly - 30,22,4. Wish we could have seen him play live. On and off the court.

in 2007, curtis granderson had at least 20......

doubles, triples, home runs, and stolen bases. hadn't been done in baseball history, iirc. historically great!!!?

no.

- Watching first season of "House of Cards" last night when the scene of Russo and his best friend from back home getting into a fight/wrestling match...

Started last week and am on the same episode. Really like and kinda wonder what took me so long.

Well, that's one more than you then, isn't it?

fb1a5458f65f6041532442f46aabee13a8c95d4e74c1affd8bca7c0be3a6456d.jpg

Started last week and am on the same episode. Really like and kinda wonder what took me so long.

I love the show. Spacey's terrific, have always had a thing for Kate Mara and Robin Wright (Jen-nay!) is looking pretty damn good for almost 50.

It was copied from & pasted from an article. The point, obviously, is that he puts up historically great numbers in those 3 categories. Jordan was a better scorer than LeBron. LeBron is a better passer and rebounder.

Something else that needs to be considered. Jordan was coached by Phil Jackson -- the greatest coach ever -- in all of his trips to the finals. LeBron was coached by Mike Brown, Erik Spoelstra & Paul Blart.

Advantage, LeBron.

And MOST IMPORTANTLY, LeBron played a game two nights ago and Jordan hasn't played a game in over 15 years. So, LeBron's definitely better.

we have a 1 car-wide driveway.

if the lass is already parked there, i park on the street.
if im already parked there, she parks behind me.

keith morrison, anyone?

we have a 1 car-wide driveway.

if the lass is already parked there, i park on the street.
if im already parked there, she parks behind me.

keith morrison, anyone?

You know what they say- can't live with'm, can't live without'm! lol

Reactions: PTI (pti)
-I hate people that street park with a driveway. I get your predicament but when the drive is empty and cars in the street it pisses me off.

-So we just gonna have a nice thunderstorm everyday about 4-8 so I can't run/ride? Pretty solid weather pattern.

-3 day weekend starts in about 15 minutes. Kicking it off with Baby CPR class. WOOTWOOT!!!

-Laid my finger WIDE open last night. Like it's still kind of bleeding 17 hours later. Can't get stitches though, anything less than 10 stitches and Dad will publicly mock me for the rest of my life. Plus dealing with an ER sounds terrible.

-I know several people that sleep right at 6 or less per night. I fall asleep around 12:00-12:30a every night and my first alarm goes off 6:30. I typically roll out of bed by 7ish. Been trying to get asleep by 11 but I typically just lay there reading instead. So I'm over 6 pretty regularly but far from 8. Really don't feel much of a difference when I crash much earlier. I just start rolling around earlier.

-Stalled out down 8-9lbs, Monday going back into Anth-Diet full on mode for a bit to get to my ideal riding weight. Been holding firm with a cleaned up diet but I'd like to drop 8-10 more for the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT