ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
SAE has the worst summer music palate of anyone in GYERO, don't mind him.

Nothing says summertime and brings back the memories like The Cars. [eyeroll]

Yeah, that was one of the more bizarre GYERO takes in recent memory.

boat, there isnt a chance in hell you average 5.5 hours of sleep. thats my point. NONE.

I'll go for maybe 7 hours on the weekend/day off. Sometimes less, depending on whether the guest room I'm staying in has curtains:rolleyes:. Light hits me=awake.

So the Bulls fired Thibs. How stupid is that? Very, but I'm sure we were saying the same thing about Mark Jackson and GSW last year.

The Pelicans should scoop him up quickly.

Yup, that's it. The laundromat portion was completely weck. At least you could grab a beer while doing your laundry?

The Bulls ran off Michael Jordan and Phil Jackson. Thibs is a drop in the bucket.

How many times have we had this same Bdubs conversation? 78? SPOILER - the wings were better in the old location, too. Please keep this in GYERO.

MJ >>>>> Lebron. Sorry, there really is no debate. And if you want to debate, then I'll drop this poster into the mix, and the debate will be no more. Pretty much the greatest poster ever.

61VGz2LGfVL._SL1500_.jpg

If BBdK had just watched Jordan play two nights ago, he'd be arguing the other way. BBdK is the typical "everything that happened yesterday is the most important thing that ever happened" guy...which is why I have never had any respect for any of his basketball or general sports takes.

COUNTER POINT: Kids today DGAF about posters what with their iPads and Twitter's and MySpaces and such. So bringing up MJ's poster game is like bringing up Honus Wagner's tobacco card prowess.

COUNTER POINT: Kids today DGAF about posters what with their iPads and Twitter's and MySpaces and such. So bringing up MJ's poster game is like bringing up Honus Wagner's tobacco card prowess.

Fatheads disagree. Kids like fatheads.

And kids like basketball sneakers.

images

Arguing MJ > LeBron is akin to our dads arguing Mantle > Griffey, Jr. in that it means you're an old.

Bill Laimbeer, frankly the greatest basketball ever per MaxPowerrr, even said LeBron "can do more" than MJ. So that should really end this discussion.

He who can take advice is sometimes superior to those who give it.

/myfortunecookiefromasianbistro

Lebron has a losing record in the finals, and was .500 with the Heat in the finals.

Lebron = best player, Jordan = best winner

So the Bulls fired Thibs. How stupid is that? Very, but I'm sure we were saying the same thing about Mark Jackson and GSW last year.

The Pelicans should scoop him up quickly.

I'm not sure I want to see what several years of Coach Thibs would do to Davis. I'd rather have any 'fast paste' coach that is smart enough to run some sets for AD. In my limited viewing, it always seemed like Davis had to score in spite of everything else rather than being the #1 option most of the time.

Yep- MJ just gravy-trained his way to 6 (would've been 8) titles, while poor LeBron has had to pull himself up by his bootstrings (despite jumping on the Heat bandwagon and immediately leaving when they were getting old to head to a Cleveland team that already had one Top 10-25 player and immediately added another).

Reactions: TransyCat09
Yep- MJ just gravy-trained his way to 6 (would've been 8) titles, while poor LeBron has had to pull himself up by his bootstrings (despite jumping on the Heat bandwagon and immediately leaving when they were getting old to head to a Cleveland team that already had one Top 10-25 player and immediately added another).

Which of Clevelands top studs is considered one of the NBA top 50-100 greatest players of all time aka Pippen? Currently gimp Kyrie or injured Kevin Love...how many Finals did MJ make with Pippen sitting out the 2nd, third and Finlas? I agree MJ was awesome, but lets not pretend he was flying solo.

Which of Clevelands top studs is considered one of the NBA top 50-100 greatest players of all time aka Pippen? Currently gimp Kyrie or injured Kevin Love...how many Finals did MJ make with Pippen sitting out the 2nd, third and Finlas? I agree MJ was awesome, but lets not pretend he was flying solo.
Whoa. Hold up a little. Lets let LeBron win a championship with nobodies first. As it is, his two rings came from playing with great players. One of which will probably be a Top 50 all-timer.

Pippen was great and all, but let's be honest- his stock benefited a lot by playing alongside Mike Jordan. If he played for the Hawks or something back then, I seriously doubt he would have made any all-time Top 50 lists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT