ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had my current wireless mouse for 10 years. That's some pretty GD good value.

I'm sure poultry royalty could fill you in better but chicken shit makes a great fertilizer. Especially for greens.

-Congrats and thanks, Joey. I downloaded the app. I have a Kate Spade blue diaper bag already. :smiley: And a smaller more manly navy blue UK diaper bag. But that one you posted looks kinda nifty too.

-I am not sure how to deal with the lack of sleep. I guess you just figure it out and deal with it. Thank goodness for my neighbor who will be like a 3rd grandma and tells us daily that she will watch him if we need a quick nap (or jog, or trip to the grocery, etc). I sure hope that works out.

-I would like some wine.

-I am not sure how to deal with the lack of sleep. I guess you just figure it out and deal with it.
-I would like some wine.

Yup, you just learn to function. I'm pretty good on 5.5 hours daily. Less than 4 is painful to me.

Einstein supposedly just took 15-20 minute naps a few times a day.

I can't wait to see Sloot after she gets to have wine. That should be funny.

- Few better country radio hits over the last decade or so than Jamey Johnson's "In Color."

- Best deli turkey on the market-> Boars Head Maple Honey

- Watching first season of "House of Cards" last night when the scene of Russo and his best friend from back home getting into a fight/wrestling match and the lass asks, "Is that how you and @B.B.d.K. are?" Pretty much. No shots on Saturday, by the by. Too old for that shit. Have a feeling ABH is going to be in an ornery mood. May pull an Anth and be home by 9:30.

- Guess I'm just a basic white kid who grew up in the 90s but my summer go-to in a pinch is still Dave Matthews.

- So, one of the premier spots on The Banks now holds a massive carousel. Hmm. Guess George will like it.

- Haven't touched on this in awhile- best B-dubbs flavors:

1. Spicy Garlic
2. Medium
3. Sweet BBQ

- Few better country radio hits over the last decade or so than Jamey Johnson's "In Color."

-

A Classic...he's playing right up the street at Iroquois tonight -- lassie has to work tho.

Alabama Shakes & Decemberists have been added to their summer schedule. No clue about either, but feel like I've seen them mentioned in here...

Spicy Garlic + Hot for me at BW's. Their Jerk Chicken sambo is WODIE, too -- but typically don't get that sass on their wings. Of course, I only go maybe once every 3 years. Couldn't tell you how many times I've been to BWs since the Urschel days...maybe zero.

-[laughing] She knows enough about me despite never meeting me to ask an accurate question like that? I'm guessing you told her we almost threw down last time at your place -- or did she just see the broken blinds and figure it out? Regardless, Thanks for the intro bud.

I'm down with Spicy garic, hot, and sweet bbq. Absolutely love the parmesan garlic too.

Alabama Shakes & Decemberists have been added to their summer schedule. No clue about either, but feel like I've seen them mentioned in here...

-[laughing] She knows enough about me despite never meeting me to ask an accurate question like that? I'm guessing you told her we almost threw down last time at your place -- or did she just see the broken blinds and figure it out? Regardless, Thanks for the intro bud.

- You'd like the Shakes and HATE the Decemberists.

- Ha- yeah, I've mentioned you a couple times.

* did little work yesterday, and instead spent the majority of my time finishing the first season of game of thrones. highly productive. so, no spoilers, please.....but is it safe to assume they aren't scared to kill anyone and everyone off?? goodness.

major character one episode, get decapitated the next. what a fantastic show.

* on the "overrated" thread, someone listed handies. who in the TOUCH overrates a handy??

* jamey johnson is awesome. playin the part is a great song as well -- and one that got very little pub. place out on the ocean, stars in alabama, etc.

* i absolutely refuse to believe anyone who says they sleep 4-5-6 hours a night. thats a gd lie.

its the 300 yard drives of personal claims. you may do that every now and again, but NO WAY you average that. that goes for any of you who make this outrageous claim.

* the reds have lost something like 11 of 12.....and now have the scorching hot washington nationals coming to town. lord have mercy.

A handy is absolutely overrated. No interest whatsoever in that -- pretty much just sit there rolling my eyes in frustration the entire time wondering 'is this it?'

Pretty sure last time I was at BWs I met CMD for the one and only time. That was what, a decade or more ago?

...you're related to Chris Willian, I assume? Good guy. He is a college poker card if there ever was one, jesus. He's 95% cards, 5% golf out there.

I can't even remember but can only assume BTI was behind "puppies scent."

* did little work yesterday, and instead spent the majority of my time finishing the first season of game of thrones. highly productive. so, no spoilers, please.....but is it safe to assume they aren't scared to kill anyone and everyone off?? goodness.

I'm not a GoT pro but I feel like seasons 2 and 3 are slower. I lost interest until hearing about the end of season 3. Missed the bulk of those seasons. 4 was really good and 5 has been so far.

overrated means people give it underserved hype. like, the general consensus is that it's awesome and popular, when it really is not.

ive never heard one person in my entire life get excited about a handy, after about the age of 16. so, how in the world can it be OVERrated???

I like mild and medium and hot and BBQ and honey BBQ and Southern BBQ and Thai and Chinaman and Sushi and Kung Pao and Nacho Cheese and Bourbon Pickle and Beet Cake and Sriacha Porridge and Mung Bean and Plain and Frisky and Buffalo-infused Buffalo. Don't really care for the other flavor.

-BW's is a loser bar. I don't eat there.

-All chicken salad is good, IMO.

-Kudos to Anth for the Yummy Pollo rec. Admit that I was skeptical of the Bishop Lane locale, but man, solid. Got a whole rotisserie chicken for dinner last night and it was absolutely on point. Reasonable. Very nice proprietor who I thought might cry he was so happy to have the business. A+.

-Never heard of Jamey Johnson or whatever terrible song that is.

-One of my favorite college memories involved a very sensual handy (who was the lucky guy? LOL). All about execution.

-PB&J, Doritos, Coke is America's greatest lunch.

per linkedin, one of my contacts just added a new skill....

MICROSOFT OFFICE

day-um. way to go, hustler! really moving and shaking today, huh? congrats!!!

Reactions: CatManDoo
Pretty sure last time I was at BWs I met CMD for the one and only time. That was what, a decade or more ago?

...you're related to Chris Willian, I assume? Good guy. He is a college poker card if there ever was one, jesus.

Probably was about a decade ago. You kept calling me a gaf. I won't lie - that hurt. :cry: Anth was charming and pleasant.

Chris is my cousin. Good guy, but HATES UK, though he attended, and is a tremendous UL homer. Had to un-friend him on FB. :mad: Big golfer. My dad and uncle both got the golf gene, but my uncle's the only one that got the talent to go with it. lol. /CMD family talk

Buffalo Wings and Rings > BW3s. That chain/brand really stepped it up lately. Kinda the Kroger Marketplace to BW3s dirty Kroger nowadays.

Played with a guy Memorial Day that told me he's a die hard lifelong UofL fan, hates UK, but has a UK Football Helmet tattoo.

I proceed to rip him to shreds, call him a fag, etc before asking why he would do something so stupid

-------> he was Trent Diguiro's lifelong best friend & roommate at UK. :cry: Felt like the biggest jackass in the world, but he laughed, has obviously had that situation more times than he can count over the years. Said he actually ran into ole Shane Ragland just last week at Best Buy, said it was all he could do to not walk over and turn his wheelchair over.

- B-dubbs makes me nostalgic for those days when you were 19-21 and just drinking large drafts in a bar was a good time.

Plus, the new one in Newport is pretty solid as far as TV situation. Kick back with the old man and Tim and watch the Reds get their heads kicked in.

- I won't go so far as to say all chicken salad is good, but I love a good chicken salad on toasted wheat.

- GUARANTEE you'd like that song, SAE. Jamey Johnson's a throwback.

did little work yesterday, and instead spent the majority of my time finishing the first season of game of thrones. highly productive. so, no spoilers, please.....but is it safe to assume they aren't scared to kill anyone and everyone off?? goodness.

Avoiding Game of Thrones spoilers is extremely difficult. Do yourself a favor and don't read anything online about the show or the books at all. Literally nothing. There's always someone who feels the need to ruin the plot for anyone who hasn't seen/read as much as they have for reasons unknown to rational humans. I'd stop watching the show and read at least the first three books before watching another season. That's what I did. Watched the first season and then read all five books before season two.

- Have a feeling ABH is going to be in an ornery mood. May pull an Anth and be home by 9:30.

- G

False. Im taking it easy all week, staying in tomorow night and Ill be ready to roll Saturday. Im the one that planned this, remember?? Im always happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT