ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than MCF, you're easily the most negative dude in GYERO. Congrats on attending Don Meyer Camp, they must brain wash all attendees into being just like Jerry because that the best comp for you.

You're basically Jerry Meyer without the ability to realize talent but with an amazingly loud and monotone voice.

A guy like Diallo would likely wear us out...any updated odds on him getting eligible?

Also, any news over at Phog on whether Thomas Robinson is still better "overall" than Anthony Davis?
Parrish had a blurb saying he's not going to play Wednesday if they haven't heard, they're expecting something soon but no time table. Guess b/c it's academics its more difficult.

Pretty ridiculous really. I mean get the damn answers before the damn season.

Someone recommended the movie "Primer" a lil while back.

Geez.

Beyond the most confusing movie I've seen. I watched it, read online explanations and then watched some again and I'm still not sure I completely get it.

Probably weirdo Chase if I had to GAMBOL on it.

reddit_log-100011890-large.jpg

Reactions: _Chase_
Mags52 teased towards the end of his show today that new revelations/violations are going to be revealed at UL in the next 10-14 days

See a lot of Chief in your posting game. Not as delusional, little more pathetic.

Monta Ellis a better one ??? Who you got teach ? I noticed you did not give a comparison, just a drive by ATTEMPT at being a funny, smart ass. Did you by chance get a pair of those UK kicks ?? I sure as hell hope so, your shoe game is beyond worse than my post game. Maybe add some substance, and quit trying the comedian route, I cut back posting, maybe you should.

I don't necessarily buy #allin to the Maryland hype, but Diamond Stone is a guy that could give our frontcourt fits more so than just about anyone else

Yep, consistently loud and unchanging. Your whispers are rumored to make ears bleed. Tragic.

JAMAL IS NOT GOING TO BE A TOP 10 PICK!!! NO WAY!! WHAT POSITION DOES HE PLAY IN THE NBA?!?!?!?! HE'S NOT A NBA 2!! NO VISION!!

I'm not going to allow you to treat Murray like you did MKG and the Twins. Be nice, Joshie. It's ok to be a fanatic of your favorite team.

Danuel House makes no sense. He is 6-7, listed at 212. He'd have Poythress on him. No problem. Louisville's big Africans can't score in an empty gym. Diamond Stone is a really good one. Thomas Bryant is actually a guy who could hurt us as well. Diallo will get his because of his motor and our pace, and he'll hurt us on the boards, but he's not a polished back to the basket guy who could hurt us in a half court offense. Gonzaga is a really good matchup. That game would make me nervous, but it would be one of the most exciting games of the year. Nothing but skilled players on both sides of the ball playing elite offense. Yes, please.

It's college basketball there are less than 4-5 big men in the country that have a legit offensive game and typically those guys are liabilities on D. If you haven't noticed those guys get taken in the draft pretty high.

I'd say there's a helluva lot more coaches out there worried about how in the hell they're gonna match up with our team than licking their chops at the chance to exploit our front line. We have two top ten picks and probably seven NBA players. We'll be fine. More than enough to run roughshod over college basketball in 2015-16.

Had a bit of a snake oil grin when they mentioned, again, that Humphries is still just 17 years old. He also seems genuinely excited when he makes a basket. Like how you felt when you made 2 free throws in your U7 league.

So he's a decent looking white dude basketball player at UK who apparently plays love songs on the piano and then he drops that Australian accent on you... Assume he's going to do some damage in the Pi Phi house.

Mr. Briscoe > Mr. Harrison

"That's why I sent him to Kentucky," George Briscoe said. "I'm so proud of him that he said he's going to challenge himself to be the best defensive guard in the country, because that's telling me that by all means necessary, he wants to win a championship for Kentucky.

"He's sacrificing his game for the betterment of the team. I kind of love that. That's like life."

And there goes George, smiling through the phone again.

"All the energy he has in being fancy" on offense, said the father, "now he can apply that to defense."

He doesn't sound like a dad who is mad that Ulis and Murray got more glory in the exhibition opener. He doesn't talk like a guy worried that his son will be overshadowed by those two or underutilized in the time share.

"This is what Coach Cal said would happen," George Briscoe said. "He's not promising nothing, but he's going to get the best out of our son and turn him into a man, and that's exactly what he's doing. I already see a little bit more maturity in his game. I'm happy with how it's going. Too happy."

Courier-Journal

Briscoe's attitude early on has really impressed me. I may even go so far as to say he gets it.

Reactions: JustinSphere
^That's great and all, but until we settle who has the most obscure player comparison for Briscoe it's a little hard for me to get too excited about his game.

Let me get back to you. I'll Google some A-10 rosters from the 80's and cite someone that I don't remember seeing play at all, but makes me seem like a superior fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT