ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN THE 5TH AMENDMENT TO ANTH THEY DIDNT TEACH THIS AT BELLARMINE.

Yeah, Bob. Let's hear your breakdown of what this means.

Well Anth, if I remember my grade school civics correctly, the Fifth Amendment protects criminal defendants from having to testify if they may incriminate themselves through the testimony. Hence, "I plead the Fifth."

Hope George got Sloot's brains.

Well Anth, if I remember my grade school civics correctly, the Fifth Amendment protects criminal defendants from having to testify if they may incriminate themselves through the testimony. Hence, "I plead the Fifth."

Hope George got Sloot's brains.
I understand that dumbtouch. Like you, I don't understand how it applies to this case and most importantly to what degree it f*cks UL.

Shit, I should've asked the guy that everyone in this thread can't believe is an actual medical doctor for interpretation of a grand jury investigation.

Cpt. Suntan hypothesizing that the subpoena going to IBJ first means they're interested in Mickey Mauer and the cover-up going on at IU.

The truth is out there... :alien::alien::alien:

I mean, I'd love to try and explain it to you in small words, I just think it would be kind of a waste of time.

Cpt. Suntan hypothesizing that the subpoena going to IBJ first means they're interested in Mickey Mauer and the cover-up going on at IU.

The truth is out there... :alien::alien::alien:
This is the stuff I read that reminds me that there are people out there who CAN'T get into law school.

Reactions: Hankshaker
ABH up 6K, including at Pick 4. (per ABH lol)

Naturally, I just signed up at TwinSpires, which means he (I) won't win the rest of the day. [eyeroll]

Dope ass website tho. Like being at the track in one of those degenerate TV rooms pretty much, but on a couch. [cheers]

Lost his .50 tri.

Won his WP.

Down $2.50 after 1 race. Success, imo. I put $50 in...whatever. Hopefully there is enough remaining to bet the Classic tomorrow, then I'm cool.

Wish I knew horseys someetimes, it's like flushing money down a toilet. Funny to hear horse guys talk about horses from all over...they know them like I know college basketball players.

Anth per scared UL fans this will set the story straight and show that UL is clearly not guilty of any wrong doing, pretty sure you should have known this already.

In reality it allows govt to get involved and pressure people to crack and eventually find out more. Someone will crack here and it won't be the whores.

Last edited:
RIP Grantland

Was shocked to hear . . . that Grantland had 50 something writers plus a bunch more people. WAAAAY too much overhead for that rinkydink website. And apparently not a single person there was an actual editor. I'm sure a dozen people had the title, but no one who actually chopped the ridiculous articles down.

Honestly, I thought the site was crap pretty much the whole time. Even Simmons became completely unreadable. The pop culture/TV guys SUCKED, and the sports guys were hit (Clubtrill) or miss.

I'm no BoatDoc Lawyer, but I'd guess that if McGee is the target, then he doesn't have to say squat. And probably won't. If he is granted immunity or deemed not to have acted criminally or whatever, then they could force him to testify against Powell. In which case he has to admit to everything, or risk perjury. I think if you are UL, you want McGee as a target, so he can in fact, stay quiet. Cause you certainly don't want the truth about all the other UL operatives who were involved to come out.

Would love to hear a real lawyer run through the possible scenarios here.

Reactions: cawoodsct
Have been rather pleased with Damages. Burning through the first season on Netflix, has been quite good.

The real question is if the players and recruits that confirmed the story will be outed. Not sure if those involved at ESPN or even the NCAA investigators will be forced to testify eventually. Pretty sure the NCAA will not be too pleased if these dumbasses get them caught up in this case.

Espn found corroborating evidence and 5 players in less than 2 weeks. The anal probe of ncaa investigation over months is gonna find so much more.

Louisville has begged Wake Forest to beat them tonight, but Wake absolutely refuses to comply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT