ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bank doesnt actually have a branch in Alabama. If I actually need cash I'll get a pack of gum and a few $20's cash back at the Krogers

I love Chevy chase. Tear down LOTS of houses out there. It’s amazing the shitholes people pay half a Millie for, then knock down and build Hamburg style McMansions. My house in jessamine county would cost 850k in Chevy chase. Unreal the stupidity that exists out there. Enjoy your proximity to KET and wheelers pharmacy tho

I love Chevy chase. Tear down LOTS of houses out there. It’s amazing the shitholes people pay half a Millie for, then knock down and build Hamburg style McMansions. My house in jessamine county would cost 850k in Chevy chase. Unreal the stupidity that exists out there. Enjoy your proximity to KET and wheelers pharmacy tho
giphy.gif

I mostly enjoy being close to town and steadily appreciating home value. No amount of positives that outweigh dealing with Nicholasville Rd for 1 day.

Reactions: rudd1
The “tear down an older house and build an uglier but newer house that doesn’t fit in with the neighbors just because you have too much money” is such a baller move.

respeck

I mean, you can deposit checks on your phone. Only reason I cruise by a branch these days is to hit the ATM...but yeah I guess it is nice to have close by.

Meijer has a big Tesla charging station. Actually considering one, would put charger in my garage, just kinda concerning for going on road trips, imo.

Amazingly Zillow doesn't list a "banking quality" score. Could be an opportunity, Mark. Who actually goes to the bank and where are these places that are without banking?

Sorry guys. Just seen a lot of disparaging remarks about jessamine county this morning and had to fire back.

Nicholasville road is obviously trash, but I almost never have to take it anywhere. 68 into Lexington is a much prettier and faster route.

Lost in all of this is how lucky and fortunate Wveryn is in not only moving from Tucson,AZ to Lexington for the topography alone but the timing right before winter is perfect. You’re really going to love the transition of 75 and sunny everyday to the beautiful weather you’re going to experience the next 6 months.

-i got no problem w/the tear down rebuild stuff...its called infill. I do chuckle when someone sees the cost per sf in the area and decides to go big(mcmansiony)as possible w/o "matching/referencing architecture" of the the surrounding homes...then has the house sit on the market for months because they havent captured "vibe". Design matters.

Amazingly Zillow doesn't list a "banking quality" score. Could be an opportunity, Mark. Who actually goes to the bank and where are these places that are without banking?

I actually had to go to the bank last week, as I can't scan/deposit checks from Bovada into my acct. So yes, I "banked"...no pun intended.

Without banking....what specifically are you referring to in terms of banking services?

-i got no problem w/the tear down rebuild stuff...its called infill. I do chuckle when someone sees the cost per sf in the area and decides to go big(mcmansiony)as possible w/o "matching/referencing architecture" of the the surrounding homes...then has the house sit on the market for months because they havent captured "vibe". Design matters.
Happens over here all the time and it crushes me. I'll leave it at that.

One of the coolest houses on Richmond Rd where Cal "lives" (...you know he's got a real house in Jessamine Co, right? with a bunker, a helipad, 12 horses, the works, etc.) is that modern looking wood plank thing with all the open windows....it sticks out like a sore thumb and looks amazing. I know all the neighbors are pissed because their houses look old and stupid now. Just pick out a new fresh paint color for your brick, hun, it will be OK! You can have the best looking house on Zillow for just 50k more in paint and decorations!

Coach Cal's backyard neighbor on Chinoe is one of the worst cases I've seen. Million dollar 4k sqft home completely demolished for what looks like a bigger McMansion style home.
9cbd77ae20a38db05dbf2866259e0f7dl-m0xd-w1020_h770_q80.jpg

And honestly I can't remember off the top of my head which one got demolished it could have actually been this one.
ISyzpjjsl7h29m1000000000.jpg

Regarding post work cocktails with a client, prospect, COI or for a networking function... These need to be strictly regulated to Wednesdays and Thursdays. Fridays are fine if it’s more of a personal
happy hour you set up with a buddy who is a referral source or client.

GTFOH with the... HEY, EVERYBODY. WE’RE DOING A HAPPY HOUR THIS MONTH ON MONDAY 10/21 WITH ALL STAR COMMERCIAL REALTY AT 5:00 and GETTING TOGETHER WITH OUR CLOSING ATTORNEY GROUP NEXT TUESDAY, 10/29 AT 4:30 FOR APPS AND COCKTAILS.

I have no fng desire whatsoever to be anywhere near a bar or restaurant drinking on a hot damn Monday or Tuesday. Good grief, people. I’d like to go home, get a good workout in, enjoy an agreeable, home cooked meal and see my family for maybe a few hours before going to bed at a reasonable time before I wake up at the butt crack of dawn to it all again the next day.

Just got chewed out because a super had to pick up $76 of lumber in Spokane, WA since I was awarded a job 1000 miles from my closest location and couldn’t fix it.

He hung up on me after asking if I could just mail him cash.

People really hate the smugness of cash in 2019.

Regarding post work cocktails with a client, prospect, COI or for a networking function... These need to be strictly regulated to Wednesdays and Thursdays. Fridays are fine if it’s more of a personal
happy hour you set up with a buddy who is a referral source or client.

GTFOH with the... HEY, EVERYBODY. WE’RE DOING A HAPPY HOUR THIS MONTH ON MONDAY 10/21 WITH ALL STAR COMMERCIAL REALTY AT 5:00 and GETTING TOGETHER WITH OUR CLOSING ATTORNEY GROUP NEXT TUESDAY, 10/29 AT 4:30 FOR APPS AND COCKTAILS.

I have no fng desire whatsoever to be anywhere near a bar or restaurant drinking on a hot damn Monday or Tuesday. Good grief, people. I’d like to go home, get a good workout in, enjoy an agreeable, home cooked meal and see my family for maybe a few hours before going to bed at a reasonable time before I wake up at the butt crack of dawn to it all again the next day.
Attending a Construction “Gala” on Saturday, so I GET IT. (If I don’t spot B-Rax there in a sleeveless tux and RedWings by the time apps are over: We’re leaving.)

One of the coolest houses on Richmond Rd where Cal "lives" (...you know he's got a real house in Jessamine Co, right? with a bunker, a helipad, 12 horses, the works, etc.) is that modern looking wood plank thing with all the open windows....it sticks out like a sore thumb and looks amazing. I know all the neighbors are pissed because their houses look old and stupid now. Just pick out a new fresh paint color for your brick, hun, it will be OK! You can have the best looking house on Zillow for just 50k more in paint and decorations!

I looked at that one. Whomever built it took a bath. Sat on the market for years. Initially wanted a million and it sold at auction for like $640k.

Wasn’t my cup of tee. There was no space for a good theater room.

Reactions: PTI (pti)
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT