ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
eOZbTbL.jpg

Monday Randoms:

- A trip down to Red River Gorge was much needed to soothe the soul, I can't think of a better place to be on the weekends.

- Speaking of which, Old Forester 1920 always hits the spot and is right on time.

- We have been looking for a house in and around NKY and some of the "flippers" seem shady as hell.

- Lynn Bowden obviously needs touches, but if he is our QB we need something more.

- Really looking forward to see how Quickley does this year.

- That's it.

Last edited:
Couple acres in Midway would be the play for me.

:eyes:

Think you'd fit right in, Clark.

It's like going back in time--One stop light. Steam-powered trains running through historic downtown on the regular. 1937 KY State High School Basketball Champions sign proudly displayed coming into town. No residential mail delivery in the city--Everyone has a box at the post office, so you get to know the staff and your neighbors by name. Norman Rockwell-esque seasonal festivals. Historic homes, churches, and horse farms in every direction. Truly one of Kentucky's best small towns.

Wish I could invite Wyvern, but 1) his commute would be too long, and 2) the place would be burned to the ground in less than six months.

Lost in all of this is how lucky and fortunate Wveryn is in not only moving from Tucson,AZ to Lexington for the topography alone but the timing right before winter is perfect. You’re really going to love the transition of 75 and sunny everyday to the beautiful weather you’re going to experience the next 6 months.

it does affect a man's mood.....so.....you're right to callout those angles

and I"m a musician uber alles.....so I'm a moody fukker sometimes

...and there was NO NEED for me to go all SEXHUAL that soon

Last edited:
Reactions: drxman1
- Look you pricks- I didn’t choose the Bengals. I’m just stuck with them and it may be the #1 thing I hate most about myself, besides my general demeanor and personality. So GGP with your Bengals daggers. I know. We know.

- Cade Cun commit last night or nah? Gotta think we’ll be hearing something soon- an announcement date or something.

- Speaking of- much like the 2011 hardwood Cats, people forget about Terrance Clarke.

- I really shouldn’t have anything against Mizzou. Hear it’s a fine college town. They’ve really done little to make my fandom miserable. I enjoy their mustards. But the media’s constant benefit of the doubt toward their mediocre football program really makes me want to beat that @zz again this weekend.

- As I’ve said a 1,000x before- for a multitude of reasons, Sept-Dec. is the best third of the year.

- Really not sure what she does or who she is, but that Erin Olash may be the hottest babe I’ve ever seen.

- Krazy- got booted from tomorrow’s tasting. Apparently it was invite only via raffle so I’m just sampling my own whiskey alone, I suppose.

- I need a new GYERO rival. Llama just concentrates on his comedy now. I’ve now accepted that BRax’s children are going to superstars, so defeat on that one. BBdK is just plain mean. I need a true nemesis. Any takers?

It’s Indiana. And if you’ve ever been to Bloomington or really anywhere in Indiana there really is no other answer.
Been meaning to wish you well, man.

My best friend developed the same condition in ‘97 (junior in high school). He went through college and law school with only some peripheral vision. He’s been a county attorney for years and will soon be a circuit court judge (hopefully).

Years after his diagnosis he began to slowly regain his vision to the point he is able to drive. This went against everything they told him about the disease.

Don’t lose your faith my guy. You just never know.

- Sampling via raffle? I’ve seen some weird stuff from these stores, but for $40 a pop I’d think they’d want as many samplers as possible.

- Distributor likes my barrel proof “GYERO” pick idea, but says this isn’t how it’s usually done. Let’s see I got product, would you like to make more money than me to put it in stores you already deliver to?

Sounds normal.

- Registering in TN, IN, IL and TX[sick]

I hate govt

Reactions: Kooky Kats
One thing I can attest to about Midway (College), they had some freaky sloots back in the mid 90's. A couple ran through our house multiple times. Choo Choo.

Can't imagine going to the University of Kentucky but chasing after Midway College hoes.

No thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT