ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
lexington has the most restaurants per capita in the country. louisville does as well, actually.

Jeremy Johnson back at QB for War Eagle. There was no doubt after Eastern's dual threat carved us up last week....:pray:

Stop being a pussy! We are beating their ass tonight.

I bet Auburn (-2.5), using my "pay for the win" strategy that I use in big games that are worth it to me. Set an amount that I'd honestly pay out of my pocket for us to win, then place bet on the other team.

Win/win

Then, if UK loses by 1 or 2, I get what I deserve and deal with it. :sunglasses:

The 2011 win over UT cost us $2700. The money line was -270 so we bet big against Matt Roark/Joker. During the quarter century streak we had decent teams dick finger the game away. Kinda ironic it was a terrible team with a dick fingered WR at QB that broke the streak. It was worth every penny.

Last edited:
I'd make sure we hide that hole. I mean after a wonderful weekend at Keeneland and the beauty that is Lexington, if i saw that hole i may never come back.

"Yeah, those trees you had were pretty cool, I guess, Auburn Fan. But have you heard about Hole in Downtown? We like to throw toilet paper in there after a big win, too. Mainly because bums defecate there and wouldn't wipe otherwise but also to celebrate a win."

I'd make sure we hide that hole. I mean after a wonderful weekend at Keeneland and the beauty that is Lexington, if i saw that hole i may never come back.
I disagree, vehemently actually. Lexington needs to embrace The Hole. It's going to be there for a long time, so own it. Make it a thing, The Hole.

Reactions: cawoodsct
"Yeah, those trees you had were pretty cool, I guess, Auburn Fan. But have you heard about Hole in Downtown? We like to throw toilet paper in there after a big win, too. Mainly because bums defecate there and wouldn't wipe otherwise but also to celebrate a win."
"Hey Auburn? Those old poisoned Toomer oaks? Yeah, they're in The Hole."

*UK scores 6 straight TDs because Auburn is crying so bad*

FULL RANKINGS Coaches Poll

1 Kentucky 38-1 749 11 NR 0 –
1 North Carolina 26-12 749 12 NR 0 –
3 Maryland 28-7 723 5 NR 0 –
4 Duke 35-4 686 3 NR 0 –
5 Kansas 27-9 675 1 NR 0 –
6 Virginia 30-4 667 0 NR 0 –
7 Iowa St. 25-9 541 0 NR 0 –
8 Oklahoma 24-11 520 0 NR 0 –
9 Villanova 33-3 498 0 NR 0 –
10 Arizona 34-4 477 0 NR 0 –
11 Gonzaga 35-3 468 0 NR 0 –
12 Wichita St. 30-5 461 0 NR 0 –
13 Michigan St 27-12 386 0 NR 0 –
14 California 18-15 350 0 NR 0 –
15 Indiana 20-14 312 0 NR 0 –
16 Utah 26-9 250 0 NR 0 –
17 Wisconsin 36-4 181 0 NR 0 –
18 Notre Dame 32-6 172 0 NR 0 –
19 Louisiana State 22-11 163 0 NR 0 –
20 Vanderbilt 21-14 153 0 NR 0 –
21 Baylor 24-10 145 0 NR 0 –
22 Butler 23-11 132 0 NR 0 –
23 West Virginia 25-10 125 0 NR 0 –
24 Purdue 21-13 110 0 NR 0 –
24 Connecticut 20-15 110 0 NR 0 –

Very nice. Blue on Blue with a little chrome.

CRXuZfUUwAAKMFk.jpg

Need some olds to confirm, was Freddy Maggard the worse qb of all time because listening to him recall his career he was possibly armless.

Reactions: BravesRule
* Anth, I'll take a dozen smoked wings. Deliver them with a quickness to THE Columbus, OH, please. TIA.

* Should be back home in time to watch the game tonight. I'm already nervous. Even though I have a bad feeling now, I will be convinced we will win by 20 by kickoff.

* Bought a new camera the other day. Basically the same thing I had, just 14 years newer. Wow. Cameras have changed about as much as cars in the last 14 years. I need to find that little toucher that ran into me and buy him his first shot of bourbon.

* Thursday Night Football featuring our UK Wildcats, Big Blue Madness in its entirety on Friday, The Loveland Purple Hippos with a big match on Saturday and the Who Deys taking on the Bills on Sunday. Shew Wee. Gonna be a good couple of days.

* I'd feel a lot more confident about tonight's game if wcc and I were in attendance.

* Happy Birthday, Boat.

* I'm working on a Made in America spot that's going to run in Michigan right now. I need some good footage of emotional Americana stuff, you know some real America Man type shit. Is there any way you guys can strap a GoPro on BBdK's head and just let it run? TIA.

* My Szechuan Seafood is here, boys. Carry on.

Reactions: drxman1
Scott County taking high school sports cheating to a new level.

The new Great Crossing High School project will not have enough funding to build facilities to support athletic programs in its initial phases, a special Board of Education committee will report to the board Thursday night.

"After an assessment of all the sports facilities owned by Scott County Schools and a review of the current rental contracts, it is the finding of this committee that there is not a reasonable way for Great Crossing High School to offer sports when the school is scheduled to open in the fall of 2017," the statement by the committee states.

And then later...

Given the expectation parents and students will have to be able to participate in sports, Fendley said, "It's not feasible to establish a new high school without athletics unless the board allows open enrollment.

[laughing]

This will absolutely result in every single athlete in the county at one school (Scott County High School), which will have a lower overall enrollment than now allowing it to play down in class.

I never understood how a school like Scott County doesn't have their own outdoor athletic facilities. Aside from basketball and volleyball all of their sports are played at facilities owned by someone else.

Also doesn't KHSAA allow for situations for students who go to public school where a sport isn't offered.

I have no idea. I think they're intentionally not building the facilities so they can keep one school dominant in sports. They'd be pretty average in football if they split the county down the middle, although I think they'd still find a way around it in basketball.

I'm very familiar with the inner-workings of Scott Co. athletics, and Mattox, you're spot on.

(the head football coach is a complete dick as well...)

Not to be a wet blanket, and I'm excited to watch the game tonight BUT... didn't we use to make fun of UL for playing on days besides Saturday?

Reactions: CoolCat45
No, we used to make fun of Louisville for playing on the occasional Tuesday and Wednesday. Can't recall the ESPN Thursday night game ever being an object of derision.

Reactions: _Chase_
Not to be a wet blanket, and I'm excited to watch the game tonight BUT... didn't we use to make fun of UL for playing on days besides Saturday?

[eyeroll]

playing Thursday night is at least something of an honor, and i think may even be a financial benefit. playing your entire schedule mid week against slapdick conference usa schools....no.

Reactions: anthonys735
And we're playing Auburn; they would always play Southern Miss or Tulane or some crap team like that.

HEY MAX WHAT DO YOU AND DENNIS REYNOLDS THINK ABOUT MY FANNIE MAE STOCK SHOULD I SELL LOW CASH OUT AND BUY MORE APPLE WHILE THE MARKET IS UP OR JUST EMPTY MY IRA TAKE THE FOURTEEN DOLLAR TAX HIT AND BUY THREE SHARES OR NETFLIX?!!

Reactions: barbourfor3
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT