ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
All you dogophobes need to check out my new movie, The Art Of Racing In The Rain, starring me.

MV5BZjU5ZTYzM2MtNDNhYi00YjU1LWE4MzEtODc0NmNlODZlMjlhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjg3MDMxNzU@._V1_.jpg

I’m a good boy

Anthony likes a little bone in....

...HIS BUTT.

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Dufus? Whatever 3rd base. Call me when you get an advanced degree.

Glad I have neither dogs nor cats. Love other peoples.

Thanks for the invite Huber. If you want a lesson on how to shoot gimme a call.

Space Force.

No joke, at least kill them instantly rather than poisoning them. Psycho, Wynn.

Also, I was always told if you want to get rid of them eliminate the food source which is grubs.

Anyone in Cincy area eaten at MAIZE in OTR? Going to Cincy with a group of friends for weekend, we're hitting it up for dinner on Friday

I’ve eaten there. It’s like eating at a restaurant, but at this restaurant, there is mostly Latin American-type food because it is a Latin American restaurant. They sure serve food and drinks, alright.

Can’t say that I have, Randall. I’m sure it will be a great experience as long as its not tapas.

*Andrew Dice Clay's Nursery Rhymes. Funniest stuff I'd ever heard when I was a kid. On XM yesterday....awful.

That has to be at the top of the list of movies, music, comedians that were awesome as a kid and awful now.

*I may be in the minority but it doesn't bother me UK isn't ranked. Losing Allen, Snell, and Conrad could give voters some pause. Not saying I agree, but see the rationale.
Beat UF and we will shoot up the list. Just win, baby.

*Hillary advisor slamming Jones yesterday. Not sure how much credibility he has after '16. Maybe the Russians hypnotized him and told him to stay out of Wisconsin.

*House buying is stressful. Home stretch now. Hope to get closing date today.

Reactions: Mossip and parrott
Shorts:

- A toon from The Cure popping up always puts me in a good mood.

- Somewhat embarrassed in my brief travels how these folks in other nations can all speak multiple languages yet most of us are monolingual. Feels very arrogant to me. Guess it was too much for me to actually learn Spanish in my four years in high school and three semesters in college. Meanwhile, this dude cleaning my room can communicate in 3-4 tongues.

- For inexpensive athletic gear, seems to me Under Armor makes the highest quality, most comfortable shit these days.

- How many 18-21 versions of us were hammered on cheap beer and liquor, running game, laughing with their boys and generally having the time of their lives in Lexington last night? No time brings out the college nostalgia for dogdad like late August.

- Love some schleb walking up to the mic at a karaoke bar and knocking it out of the park.

- I don’t expect us to be ranked but give us a couple votes.

- What’s the general viewpoint in Louisville about the squad over on Floyd Street?

-Tapas are great when you're not being a little bitch. #Truthhurts(are we still hashtagging stuff?). 7 of 8 people got stuffed and drunk and had a great time. Sorry you were sober and on call.

-Tobacco is disgusting in every form.

-Rack>>>>>>>>Like

-Hopefully we don't pull a Joker CIW but I'd love to see Marrow here long term. Some coaches just mesh with the fans and he's right up there with the best of them.

-Can't say I've ever eaten Venezuelan specific food.

-If we finish the class like Rowland expects us to, shewboy. Keep stacking classes.

Last edited:

Thanks for the invite Huber. If you want a lesson on how to shoot gimme a call.

My Bad Doc. Getting a date here soon and will let you know. 15 acres of sunflowers and 20 acres of warm season grasses already starting to be packed with birds. Going to be a fun season.

Reactions: drxman1
Shorts:
- Somewhat embarrassed in my brief travels how these folks in other nations can all speak multiple languages yet most of us are monolingual. Feels very arrogant to me. Guess it was too much for me to actually learn Spanish in my four years in high school and three semesters in college. Meanwhile, this dude cleaning my room can communicate in 3-4 tongues.

- What’s the general viewpoint in Louisville about the squad over on Floyd Street?

But can they name every CBB National Champion in order or know the entire lineup from the 1990 World Series Champions? Doubtful.

-They're awful. They just had open tryouts for walk ons. They're us in 2004 or 2012. Long road for Scotty.

Reactions: wcc31
Wednesday Randoms:

- St Augustine is over-rated as the oldest city in America, way too touristy, and is basically just Gatlinburg with Spanish architecture, a beach, and no mountains.

- I believe the football Cats go 8-5 this year, Bowden leaves, Young and Jackson return to solidify the O-Line, the Secondary gets experience, and Wilson hones his passing skills which will set up a top 15 pre-season for next year.

- Small ball from Cal? I will believe it when I see it. Looking at how we are recruiting that's his best chance.

- Last night goes down as one of my 5 most memorable moments...

Scene - eating spaghetti squash at the dinner table and I'm almost finished with my meal.

Me: I'm full. (takes a drink of milk).

Lass: I'm pregnant.

*awkward pause*

Me: Congratulations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT