ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
bill.png

Batavia is about 20 minutes from The Turf Club. It used to be Terry's Turf Club before Terry got caught participating in some serious sexual harassment.

Incredible burgers with gourmet toppings and filet mignon chili. Good stuff.
Willie, I think I now work about a 1/4 mile down the road from you (in a non-descript office building where every other business seems like a front for the CIA/FSB, etc. - town’s full of ‘em.)

Let’s grab lunch at JGumbo’s like a couple-a fat, bald assholes sometime.

In the “post 40 and officially getting old category,” I’ve just developed little bald spots on my face. I’m no hairball, but I do enjoy a little Brett Favre-like 5 o’clock shadow every so often. Or, I used to before I got alopecia of the face. :cry:

What do I do now? Rub Rogaine all over my mug?

- Looks like an awesome tasting opportunity Geese. 1989:flushed: Saw it posted in a bourbon group too.

- Who TF is buying all this Crown Peach? I’m just about tempted.

- 3G’s Liquor Store reached out today needing me to make a visit and sell some product. NKY is demanding lots of attention which is a very good thing.

- Had to record day 2 diaper bag shopping. My wife HATES Facebook so I’m thinking I should share with the world.

- Getting ready for football season on the deck. TV mounted, bourbon barrel bar getting a live edge wood top tomorrow, grill, lights, and ceiling fans.

- For the record I tore my ACL in high school, junior year 2 weeks after becoming a varsity starter. When I ruptured my Achilles I hadn’t played in almost 5 years which wasn’t too smart on my part considering I was 34 and overweight.

- Just opened a 2017 George Dickel 9yr store pick, the rest is free to who ever wants it:100points:

-That's great and the right decision for UT. What a silly botch by UK, although not surprising. All our rivals now selling booze.

-Took G up to the field last night to hit and got our first taste of way too serious LL dad. The team that was warming up, couldn't have been 7-8 years old, and this dude is undressing his players for talking during a warm up run from foul pole to foul pole. :rolleyes: Relax, bub. It's Fall Ball.

-Batavia is basically West Virginia. Goodness, that's way out there. Tried out a nice local Firehouse Subs, B-.

-The Harper WOGS call was spectacular. All out sprint :joy:

-Still worship the Texas-Nebraska Incident.

-Poor UL, NCAA conducting interviews and investigating again. They really had talked themselves into this not being that big of a deal and they had already been punished. They're also using Chuck Smrt, which should be enough comedy in itself.

-Boogie :mad::cry:

Reactions: CSC81
So Tommy lives in Louisville now and has ghosted GYERO. Is that a business move so we don't tell his opponent about him pissing on people's windows?

I mean, he’s basically turned on Amy McGrath and called her terrible on his podcast. (Thanks for your service Amy, but you suck at public speaking and debates) Where as that’s where Matt excels.

She’s getting all the national big money behind her for the Democrats. So is this his ace in the hole to garner more national interest and maybe replace her as the nominee?

Would be fun to watch Matt and Mitch mix it up.

Friday shawties:

- Politics. Left. Right. Meh. As a registered INDEPENDENT I can truly say I don't care. It's entertaining to watch people get so agitated over it from the outside, though. Will be fun to watch the absolute what will erupt from the release of Matt's book, on both sides.

- 8 days until college football begins. 15 until the Cats.

- Speaking of college, when are the towers being demolished? They've been talking about it for years. I've just assumed at this point they're leaving them up as museums to how truly awful dorms used to be compared to what the students have now.

- In that weird mode where I really don't want summer weather to end but also very ready for fall (my favorite season). Just enjoy being able to throw on shorts, a t-shirt, and flops and walking out the door without clenching. Also nothing like a crisp fall morning but then depressing winter is around the corner.

- Story about Union, KY Austin Squires at the U.S. Am qualifier is pretty crazy. 27-for-3 playoff, 4 hours to play 4 holes to get to the 64th spot.. Then had to defeat Wu to get to the round of 32. Still advancing. Between that and JT leading the BMW right now, KY representing in golf.

- I find myself completely skipping over basketball recruiting stories anymore. We'll get some guys we want but seems like Cal's ship has sailed on getting the elite big man. Eh, well.

- Can't get enough football updates, though. Getting behind the paywall is $10 per month very well spent, IMO. Those guys do a great job.

- Louisville. Sheesh.

- Only know the guy from being a previous super lurker, but very happy for Krazy. Being a Kentuckian, starting your own bourbon label, and actually being successful at it . . . pretty much the dream, right?

Last edited:
Friday Shotes:

-Tommy, you should hook up w/ my lil bro -- you two would get along well. He's in Louisville often w/ his territory at his new Medical Sales gig. Per his IG story this week, he's already well acquainted w/ the local bars & clubs. Kid is an animal.

Let me know where you end up living, we'll link up some for some football or something, we have a good thing going after that Missouri Miracle in Vegas. Casina?

-Nice showing from the 2 Kentucky kids in the US Am thus far. Squires from NKY (54 seed) took out the overall #1 in his first match, and the Owensboro kid has upset World #5 & #9. Both in the Final 16 now, coverage on FS1. Great stuff

-Limping into the Club Championship this weekend, per usual. Need to stop peaking in June.

-Listening to Michael Bennett interview Cal this morning was brutal. Dude kept trying to interject his own opinions during Cal's typical long winded answers, and Cal just straight ignored him and kept rolling. Happened over and over. Show is now on it's 3rd name, abandoning "Just the Tip" for "Just the Cats" [sick]

-Wife returns from weeklong vacation today. Been a nice break, but ready to have her back.

-Hard to quantify just how much doggies love Beggin Strips. The disappointment on their faces when I offer an alternative treat is palpable.

-Work still rolling, busier than an everlover.

-2 weeks til Beach. Have taken off exactly 1 day of work since May. Need this. :pray:

-Anyone ever had a planter's wart or whatever? Have quarter sized one right on the middle of my right heel that appeared out of nowhere a few weeks ago, basically feels like I have a marble jammed in there...awful. Add that to the list of my ever-increasing list of nagging issues. /old

-:football::eyes:

My understanding is that they can't demolish the towers because of worries that they'll screw up something running underneath them. Not sure what that is.

John Augenstein, an Owensboro kid, is also still in it. Hopefully one of them can pull it off.

Not sure what that is.
- Pet Cemetery iirc

- Just the Tip has to be the most flagrantly awful name for a show in history. How that got chosen for a UK affiliated program is beyond me. Sounds like a low budget, early Barstool podcast name. Or what Boat would name the Tri-tip dish at the GYERO sports bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT