ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'm sure the Vandy demand for club/ suites is loaded for years. So great comparison. Thanks for the input. Have you seen their stadium?

You're confusing the average ticket holder with big time donor.

Vandy fans don't give a shit about 50 yard line dinners and bourbon tastings with Coach Mason.

I've seen their stadium more than a few times - thanks.

Reactions: UKRob 73
You really can't trust poors tho

There are poors you can trust, and poors you can't.

Billy Joe Poor makes an honest living, pays his child support, drinks cold beer on the weekend, lives and dies with UK.

Otis Opioid Poor can't be trusted. Lives in a dilapidated trailer, lawn mower parts all over his yard, busted for receiving stolen property and stealing copper wire, 5 kids and beats them when he sees them once a year, never had a job more than 15 minutes. Otis Opioid isn't attending UK games. He actually hates the Cats because they're a symbol of the good ol' boy network that's been holding him down for years.

I'm just telling you there's that line of thinking out there, bub. Vandy holds itself to a much different standard. They don't have many Billy Joe Commodores in comparison to their SEC brethren that 'save for weeks to attend an event' and let themselves go. Most of that element flocks to UT/Titans or both. This is their mindset. We can handle it.

SAE can back me up on this, right?

You'd need to ask my daughter.

:uzi:

In my house I currently have 42 bags, I know because like a maniac I pulled them out of every room and closet, and yet here we are “needing” to buy another one because.......we have to have a new diaper bag to take to the hospital.

$70 for a damn bag to carry diapers, wipes and extra clothes, but at least it’s so cute!

[banana]

For the True Crime podcast honks, "The Clearing" is pretty good. No spoilers bc all of this info is in the preview, but a gal turns her dad in for a murder like 30 years after the fact. The dude was living in Louisville at the time. And a few journalists and detectives are convinced that this guy was behind around 100 or so additional murders over the years... everything from the zodiac killings to jon-benet ramsey.

Reactions: woodyard16
EA5bvUBXUAUOw8m

Reactions: UKraziest
Finished that podcast “Man in the Window” about the Golden State Killer. Pretty solid. Just unreal what that asshole almost got away with...13 murders, over 50 rapes (that they connect him too) and over 100 burglaries.

And after 40 years they find him through a relatives DNA.

What’s even more kinda shocking is how rapes used to be perceived. Statute of limitations was only 3 years in California. So basically he got away with all the rapes but not the murders.

Can’t even imagine. He’d break into your house, mess with your stuff and leave things out of place so you’d notice. Then the phone calls. Either an empty call or heavy breathing...Then he’d come get ya, tie your kids and husband up in the other room, have his way with ya 3-5 times, then go eat your food, ransack your house and leave.

Seriously, how do you ever find justice?

I'm usually pretty cheap but the second hand car seat we used with our first child expired so we splurged and got a newer second hand car seat for our second child.

Those things are made plastic and nylon, they're not made to last forever.

Last edited:
The bottom line is Mitch didn't want to F with a stadium full of hillbillies fighting each other and vomiting all over themselves if he didn't have to, and thanks to the SEC Network money, he really doesn't have to.

I mean we all GET IT.
Don't think that's why he did it but it's what it's turned into because he's so damn bad at sounding like scolding parent when talking to the fan base. Not having a plan to get out in front of this narrative was so dumb. Not like it just popped up, its been discussed since the renovations.

Reactions: cole854 and drxman1
Parenting advice from PTI(pti) has the potential to be the greatest thing ever in GYERO.

Not even debatable.

Moreso for the backlash. I think I’d actually agree with 95% of his takes.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
There are poors you can trust, and poors you can't.

Billy Joe Poor makes an honest living, pays his child support, drinks cold beer on the weekend, lives and dies with UK.

Otis Opioid Poor can't be trusted. Lives in a dilapidated trailer, lawn mower parts all over his yard, busted for receiving stolen property and stealing copper wire, 5 kids and beats them when he sees them once a year, never had a job more than 15 minutes. Otis Opioid isn't attending UK games. He actually hates the Cats because they're a symbol of the good ol' boy network that's been holding him down for years.

Sounds like a Tyler Childers song.

My daughter is two years old and my sixth month old boy is sleeping in a pink onesie right now and he’ll touching like it

Going to the gym at 4:30 in the morning or whatever is psychotic, Jesus. Would much rather starve myself or cut out carbs or soda or whatever the hell needs to be done diet wise and would probably be more effective

Just finished reading through a confusing 25 page document that will make me a business owner, a great time in my professional life and excited to celebrate by paying a lawyer to read it and tell me everything that is wrong about it and how terrible it is

I used to literally sit between my mom and dad on the front bench seat with a lap belt in our Vega when I wasn’t just standing in the back as a kid, now my kids are supposed to be in a car seat till they’re like 8 WTF

It’s actually not bad once I got into routine. Puts me home around 6, dick around or do some housework for 45 mins then in office around 7:30.
Works for me as it seems to get me off to a productive day. I just can’t do the after work deal, just ready to chill at night.

And I have changed diet drastically. No sugar or soda, limited carbs, and most intense, I stay in the 800-1000 calorie range. It’s tough but it’s effective. Again, moderation is not a strength for this guy so it’s all or nothing.

I’ll add more calories back in once I get out of the complete fatass mode.

Reactions: roguemocha
That seriously is a starvation diet.

If you want to drop weight, just try cardio, a little strength training, and eating nothing but fruits and veggies. You’ll shed weight in no time, and can completely ignore calorie intake.

I stopped Cope over a year ago.

I gained a ton of weight (up to @ 350) over the last year dealing with vertigo, which had me damn near immobile until we found the cause. Then had a really rough sinus surgery that put me out another 2-3 months.

Dropped 40 in last 6 weeks. I’m pretty much plant based right now. Do a couple protein shakes a day and then veggies/fruit for dinner. Probably do another month of my insane diet and switch to a normal healthier routine. It just got out of control and in my mind I had to go extreme to reverse course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT