ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dwight Smith actually had a better rookie season than Jerome Walton. I’d call you out for not being a “real” Cubs fan because you left him off your list, but that’s truly par for the course.

Last edited:
Dwight Smith actually had a better rookie season than Jerome Walton. I’d call you out for not being a “real” Cubs fan because you left him off your list, but that’s truly par for the course.
My bad, I was 7. Should’ve really known that. #bandwagon

I’ll bet anyone here My Cubs win another pennant before the Reds do. Any takers?

I mean, I’ll take that bet if we cap the years and if neither win the pennant it’s a wash?

First to win in the next 4 years or bet is then cancelled.

<— wondering if half the FB team is like [eyeroll] when another Ka$h wrestling rant is documented as the face of the team.

We get it already.

Hugely underrated sports moment. Watching the final round of the Korn Ferry yesterday with PGA cards on the line. Just gut wrenching for some and straight tears of happiness for others. Was cool seeing the 25 that got their card chilling with domestico's after the round.

Definitely going to try to remember to watch that every year.

-Flank steak tacos on the egg Saturday with some friends/neighbors (not family). All great folks with kids around the same age. Just a nice deal tbh.

-Golf scramble season. I tend to dread these things but once I get out there it sure beats the office. Work on my short game. Few beers. Maybe a crappy burger on the way out. If you ever want to learn who must simply hate their lives just pay attention to those who hang around for the dinner/awards ceremony at these things.

-I'm not ready to release my 2019 W/L projections but seems our defense is going to be a little bit of a liability and our offense is going to be a little more open/productive. It's all going to come down to game management by Stoops and co. and the adjustments they make to keep the games short and our defense off the field. MORE AS I HAVE IT.

-August weather gets a solid A from me so far. Quietly becoming a top 4 month in Kentucky.

-World Series only a few months away.

-Venmo is an amazing app but I really feel it comes at the expense of our sense of propriety and generosity. It's really okay for me to spot someone a round of beers, or for someone to not pay me on silly bet, or for someone to forget reimbursing for a gift or something. It all shakes out in the end, and sharing builds trust and friendships. Send me a venmo PAY ME request and I pretty much write you off as a person. JMO.

-Really enjoying the HOB membership I just renewed. Best Wildcat Football content on the world wide web.

-Back to school pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT