ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea. With this benefitting many powerful people I doubt we hear much in the MSM about this not being suicide.

No problem Clark. Since you asked.....

......the 2nd Circuit did unseal some documents yesterday related to Epstein. It contained the names of a Clinton ambassador and a Clinton cabinet member/democratic governor.* Then :bomb::boom: #arkancide.

*It's being widely reported.

This jeff Epstein suicide is real fishy.

Amazing a guy who’s on suicide watch in a prison facility can do that.

The man who knew too much.

From what I've read and seen on the news, Epstein was no longer on suicide watch. They had people interviewing him on a near daily basis, and for whatever reason they decided to remove him from suicide watch about a week ago.

In hindsight, that was a very questionable decision. Hell, even without hindsight, it's a questionable decision. Anybody with half a brain knew he was gonna be a suicide risk indefinitely.

But it's an important fact overlooked in all of today's conspiracy theories.

I mean, it’s not like the Clinton’s would have some body killed.

:rolleyes:

How many visits to Epstein’s sex island did Bill make, 36?

Reactions: 80 Proof
I mean, the list of powerful people who wanted him dead is real long.

And for him, an early death was probably his best option as pedophiles in prison don’t do well.

But I don’t believe for a second that he acted alone.

*Right now, I'm living with my mother in law. I may tweet something about having proof the Clinton's and Trumps gangbanging underage Phillipino lady-boys. The out may be worth it.

Don't get me wrong, she's awesome. But adding 4 people to her condo doesn't give us a lot of room to maneuver.

*House hunt will hopefully be straightened out on Monday. Offer made, offer rejected but with counter. Countered the counter. Fingers crossed.

We have to be ready for another real estate crash. What we got pre-approved for is stupid. Scary because a lot of people think if the bank approves you, you must be able to afford it.

*The wife was offered a position going back to doing what she did before going to LWC. Huge opportunity that will have her running an office of 600+ once filled.

Well someone has a little brother syndrome, christ!

Nice week coming up for the Reds to allow their pitching to show up and make a difference in the standings. Nats/Cards, two teams your chasing and are within reach to catch.

Show me something!

Reactions: roguemocha
There you go crybabies he struck out on the same pitch Mills threw 4 times last time up. Can’t imagine why the scouting report says throw him low/away breaking balls.

Better put some respect on the Hawk’s name, sport. My favorite player of all time. That batting stance was dope. I mimicked it in little league with no success thank you.

I dreamed of having Ryne Sandburg hair. My mom wouldn’t let me have the mullet. We’ve worked it out over the years, but there was a real tension.

Reactions: UKRob 73
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT