ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="B.B.d.K., post: 8130608,
Having a full Encyclopedia was actually pretty dope, btw. Do those things still exist?[/QUOTE]

Yes. It’s now called the internet.

Reactions: august-west
Best way to break a glove in, put ball in, close shut with multiple rubber bands and put in bathtub for several days. Then oil it good

If Tiger is actually healthy, he can be almost as good as anyone.

Unfortunately, he’s just never healthy.

Port of Miami II = :fire::fire::fire:

Tiger is obviously hurt, but it seemed like he completely checked out after the Masters. Feel like that gave him the redemption & closure he needed & he let up - you can't be competitive with these guys just playing once every month or two.

Time will tell if he can get it back, but he's obviously toast for this season, and has been since he walked out of Butler Cabin. I still wouldn't count him out for one more.

Speith is the more interesting case of the past few years, imo.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joey Rupption
Port of Miami II = :fire::fire::fire:

Tiger is obviously hurt, but it seemed like he completely checked out after the Masters. Feel like that gave him the redemption & closure he needed & he let up - you can't be competitive with these guys just playing once every month or two.

Time will tell if he can get it back, but he's obviously toast for this season, and has been since he walked out of Butler Cabin. I still wouldn't count him out for one more.
The new schedule probably hurts him as well going forward. Hell, he still had 8 top 30 finishes this year.

Young Justa crushed the yearly World Almanac. Would read those things hours on end. Comparing seating capacities of stadiums, celebrity birthdays, country GNP's, and any other useless factoids that make me a Jeopardy All-Star.

Hell, he still had 8 top 30 finishes this year.

0ab2246cc94e640c0f810e0aaf6362b0--running-for-president-in-the-family.jpg

You truly have to admire Kid Rock. Every single thing about that guy is disgusting and terrible, and not only did he embrace it, but it worked. Talk about beating the odds. Mad respect, bro.

Top 5 Red Stag consumers in GYERO:

1.) catsfanbgky
2.) krazy (before he tried real bourbon for the first time last year)
3.) Anthonys735
4.) GrandePdre
5.) augustwest

Kid Rock is so supremely awful that he's actually cool as shit, for the reasons PTI(pti) laid out. I'd kick it with that dude anytime. :100points:

Last edited:
Guess he will be the subject of her next song, just like all the other guys that have done her wrong.

Common thread toots.

Except "We Frenched"....that one is dope.

I mean, Picture, was a big hit too.

Let’s not paint my boy Bob in such a vulgar light.

I’m just glad he signed his name to that tweet. Not sure we would’ve known who wrote it if not.

*Kid Rock is crazy talented. Watched him at Summer Sanitarium many moons ago and that guy puts on a show. Plays every GD instrument on the stage, and plays them well.

Reactions: roguemocha

1.) catsfanbgky
3.) Anthonys735
4.) GrandePdre
5.) augustwest

Well you couldn’t be more wrong. I’ve told my truth here about my bourbon consumption and had you showed up to the release party there were multiple people backing up my Jim Beam 1.75 purchases in college, and Woodford consumption since my Dillon’s Steakhouse employment in ‘03.

Weren’t you in the worst shape of all those that attended Boats wedding from all the bourbon consumption?

Please take it easy if you ever drink my Down Home Bourbon, it’s not for pussies, proofboi.

1.) catsfanbgky
3.) Anthonys735
4.) GrandePdre
5.) augustwest

I had to look up Red Stag just to see what you were even talking about.. Right now i have Bookers, Willet's, Henry McKenna 12yo, and Makers in the rotation, but thanks for thinking of me, keep doing you.

BTW, amie25 still claims to not remember you.

Saw 6 bottles just now in Bowling Green. No price on them so I asked the manager. It was too steep for a novice like me with a public educator budget. However, this store manager is a lurker and figured out who I was. Chances are, he’ll be very good advertising for you, krazy!

I walked out with nothing. I’m not a big dranker but I’ll be back after payday and see if they have a new shipment in . . . or if they’ve dropped their price a bit (quite a bit) But hot dang, krazy - you’ve arrived!!!! Right there on a top shelf next to something called Whistle Pig. Good luck to you, pal!

Well I’ll be damned, just saw a bottle of down home bourbon at liquor barn. Consider my purchase a “thank you” for the entertainment you’ve provided me, krazy.

How much did they charge?

They just picked me up 2 days ago.

I was shocked at the price too honestly because I did everything I could to keep it lower.

While everyone else is trying to up the prices like Heaven Hill, I’ll be fighting to get my prices down, but I certainly appreciate all the support in the beginning.

It will be repaid in time, that’s my word!

5 1/2 year was 89.99 at the store I visited.

Yea that’s what they are up here at most places too.

I shouldn’t speak on it really, so all support is appreciated and if I gain any brand loyalty(because it honestly is good and compared to other juice in my price range I can hold my own and not watered down to 90 proof) It will be repaid as I fine tune everything I do.

Also if you like my page on Facebook you will get week to week updates as to where my product is.

Reactions: Strokin_Bandit
BTW, amie25 still claims to not remember you.

Yeah? Wonder why?

Ask her just how many other men on cat paw she emailed nude pictures to, drove to Louisville to meet, and later forgot about? [winking]

This is about the 20th time you've brought it up in GYERO, so maybe this will finally break your little heart enough to let it go. It happened, I'm really sorry bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT