ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some slanderous shit being slung here ...

Gave my heart and soul to the WCTGE for a decade of my life. Passed up serious relationships, a family, professional prospects and my overall well being.

How soon you F-sticks forget. smh

Reactions: IsRichieGonnaStart
Can’t remember who it was, but there was a serious smoke show , maybe Canadian girl?, that wanted old WCC to stamp her passport at Jaimanths a few years ago. He couldn’t have been less interested.

Seriously disappointed in him. Anth had to talk me off the ledge because I was about done with him.

Such a waste.

We frenched (the Canadian and also Jersey’s friend). Had a decent overall record at the residences of Jaimanthony and WCTGE.

In hindsight, I wish I would have spent less time chasing tail and more quality time with my buddies.

Live and learn.

Reactions: roguemocha
I definitely have an exchange with AGS who hooked it up with e GOOGLE+ invitation. Quite a few from Coolcat about the website, his podcast, etc... Booker trying to sell me an old truck... a LOT on an email chain asking if anyone had the E. Andrews clip...

subject: Chrissy's t!ts

Before getting the patented threat via text from Wodie it was always nice to see it pop on my monitor via Microsoft Outlook work email.

“Excuse me sir, can I please call you back? A very important email just came through. “

FINAL WARNING. TREAD LIGHTLY. I HAVE SEVERAL SUPER SECRET EMAIL CHAINS ALL GOING ON SIMULTANEOUSLY. EVERYONE UNANIMOUSLY AGREES WITH ME THAT YOU’RE DEAD WRONG ON THIS AND IF YOU KEEP THIS UP I WILL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO EXPOSE YOU. TRUST ME.

Unexpected holiday today for fumigation.

I have to say you were very distinguished discussing the flea infestation on the news last night. :joy:

* Going back to the discussion of children’s activities, my 4 year old grandson played T-Ball this summer and the highlights were: he and his friend sitting down in the infield together to draw in the dirt with their fingers, and him at bat with a batting helmet as big as he was. Atom Ant ish. He did hit well, but then he had to be told to run to first base every time.

* Mom of 3 girls activity rankings.

1. Basketball Mom
2. Academic Team Mom
3. Softball Mom
Tie Swim Team Mom
4. Dance Mom
5. Choir Mom
6. Drama Mom
7. Gymnastics Mom
8. Little Dribblers Mom

50. 5th Grade Cheerleading Mom

1,000,000. Soccer Mom

* Went to the KSR live remote in Paducah today. Enjoyed it! Love that feeling of being with my West KY Wildcat friends. Paducah and W KY represented. Go Cats!

Last edited:
Man, I told the wife Chad was going to Europe
and now she’s trying to yank my thanksgiving week off to go overseas.

Thanks a lot, prick.

I say do what you do and touch everyone else. I go up in the Smokies quite regularly camping, easy 45 min drive weekend trip for me.

But I've lived in PCB, Daytona, and the Smokies. So my tolerance maybe a bit higher than most. Or maybe I'm just as trashy...

-Assuming you don't catch a hurricane the Gulf is absolutely pristine in October and the temps are solid with lower humidity. Easily the best month to visit.

-Little man with nightmares the last couple nights :weary:. Bringing back some exhausting memories from year 1. Quick power desk nap is coming up.

-Only a few glorious lazy summer weekends left. Gotta make the most of them.

-:football:

-Brax, what's all required for the Tee Ball starter set? Bat, glove, cleats, bag? Most little ones carrying their own helmets these days? I get way more excited for this stuff than he does.

-Won a pair of Bose Soundsport Free wireless headphones from Humana G0365. Second drawing I've won in 2 months and I'll have 20k points to burn at the end of the year. Nice little bonus.

-Thanksgiving = best week of the year to GTFO of town.

Last edited:
Reactions: CSC81
Maybe I shouldn’t keep deleting all of those DONT FORGET TO FINISH SIGNING UP FOR GO365!!! emails thanks for making me feel and look like a fool, anth

Reactions: anthonys735
80 Proof, Huber, Pdre, of course.

And GFY.

Solid table choice.

=Would be hard for me to pick a table fo GYEROers because 80% of the regular crew are solid, entertaining folks. If I had to shoot from the hip, Id have to say Anth, 80, CoolCat, Boat, BBdK, and maybe PTi depending on how "Left Wing" he continues to be.

-Orlando in August sucks donkey balls. Avoid. The physical size of mosquitoes there is amazing and the touchers draw blood like your leg was pricked for a cholesterol test. F Orlando.

-Did hit up an awesome spot in the dump town of Stanford Florida last night. If you're ever stuck in Stanford, check out Camp House Bar & Grill. Basicly a ton of large chested blonde ladies serving up some 8 out of 10 food, cheap drinks, and general some of the cutest and best bartenders Ive been around. Solid experience. Our server was smoking hot with a serious pair of bolt ons and invited us to go gator hunting with her next week, showing us pictures of her past two gator kills.

I'm thinking franchise and bring a few of them up here to get Camp House Bar & Grill Lexington started. Anyone want to invest in a restaurant? Always a solid financial strategy.

o.jpg

-Anybody catch any preseason NFL football last night? Woof.

-22 Days till UK's season begins. Not even close to being prepared.

It's Sanford, and it is a dump. My office was there but no way in hell was I living in shit hole Orlando proper so got a nice little place on the ocean in Ponce Inlet. Also the scene of the Trayvon Martin shooting, which happened while I lived there.

* Other peeps at my end of the hall are on vacation today. I've got Classic Hip-Hop BBQ blasting, nodding my head like BBdK (yeah).

* 2 1/2 more weeks of crazy hours - even for me. Big board meeting coming up.

* First 6/7 yo soccer practice of the year last night. 4 returnees, Cal would be jealous. One step closer to being the BRax of Loveland Youth Soccer.

* Heading to Napa in about a month. Never been. Honestly, I don't want to go during college football season.

* Big night planned for tonight. Ribeye on the Weber. Promised the girls I'd watch Descendents 3 with them. When the kids go to bed, Daddy's gonna enjoy some Down Home Bourbon around the fire pit.

* I have not fished yet this year. Inexcusable.

* I see the pointy ball Cayuts going 8-4

Toledo - W
E Mich - W
Florida - L
@MSU - L
@ SC - L
Arkansas - W
@ UGA - L
Mizzou - W
Tennessee - W
@ Vandy - W
UT Martin - W
Louisville - W

Florida, MSU, SC, Mizzou, Tennessee, @Vandy - Big Toss Up Games. Get a few breaks and we could win 10 again.

Since I'm not in the crew I can openly wonder - who does Huber believe is in the bottom 20% that are losers in his opinion?

Since I'm not in the crew I can openly wonder - who does Huber believe is in the bottom 20% that are losers in his opinion?

Losers in what? The crew? Don't think anybody is losers. Quite honestly it's a damn amazing group of folks. Well, except for SAE. He's horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT