ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I want to know what the loony left is thinking I always turn to the loony right.

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

It’d be nice if BRAX would make an appearance at an Extrav. Especially since Chad won’t come down anymore bc he’s too busy jet setting around the world with his New England prep school lass.

Oh bullshit - the last two years, she’s had 100 weddings (that age). Isn’t the case this year.

a) Wodie canceled on me last time I was to visit.

b) Golf sucks so nope.

c) Every trip to Lex for a football game means a good 3 day hangover. Can’t do that more than a time or two anymore.

3 day hangover?

1) Stick to domestos
2) Limit the shot taking. If ya see Bonz bouncing around 30 minutes before kick forcing everyone to slug down their 8th blue magic shot or Willy slinging pumpkin pie shots...

a)Politely decline
b) Head to your cooler or the restroom.
c)If they keep insisting grab the damn shot and toss it over your shoulder (vet move)

Or just say, touch you, I don’t want another. Go Cats.

Reactions: jayroon
My table placement with WS certainly offers one of the more boring options for outsiders- and if that prevents anyone else from wanting to sit there, consider that a victory. And honestly dining in near complete silence, with only the occasional name drop from our past lives in old Shively, it would still be an upgrade from some of the Schems regularly scheduled "Friend Dinners."

Yellowstone SPOILER... Jesus Christ- one of the more intense episodes of any show in recent memory. This Beth gal is absolute nails. Unflappable. Yet I still have to search every week to figure out what channel number the GD Paramount Network is.

The back-to-college move in time of year has turned from nostalgia to basically one big "oh shit." Again, optimistic GYERO is long gone. Nothing left but snark.

Grab yourself a couple bottles of Wilderness Trail bib. At $45 its a really good deal.

The Brazillian drug lord who tried to escape prison dressed up as his daughter- ended up just hanging himself in his cell a day later. He took one last shot at freedom and then decided to call it quits.

The Euro-Soccer transfer deadline with fans is "_________ has been looking at horse-farms in Midway" times a hundred. And those journo's basically put up articles about every scenario without any real fact or source without repercussion.

Week 1 vs Toledo- I'll take UK in a bit of an ugly game by 10 with a late FG to cap it. Noon kick in August, 106 degrees, week 1 rust, etc... take a win and get on with it. 7-5 on the season with a couple heart breakers mixed in. Enjoy the trip back to Nashville during bowl season.

A couple of those weak ass girlie shots has nothing to do with anything regarding your hangover. Try not drinking for 10-12 hours straight like some college kid.

Make some coffee, relax, and enjoy football and friendship. Ride around with PTI(pti) sometime and he'll give you the rundown.

Last edited:
First crisp fall tailgate I'm bringing my pumpkin pie shots, but I think I'm going to try substituting the Irish cream with bourbon cream to see how that turns out. Will test run it later this week to make sure. I mean, it sounds good on paper.

It may be great and maybe awful I'll let y'all know.

- I took Chad to a night game once and he had to leave at halftime because the bright lights were so intense he couldn't take it anymore. May have been a result of his intoxication, however. This was before he knew his wife so I can't imagine how weak he is now in regards to tolerance.

Bonz usually makes one or two games per year and the man holds no barred. All out. Crushing shots. Bouncing around. Bogarting the speaker system from Anth jamming tunes... Leg up on a table, air guitar flowing. Impressive showings.

After looking back at some of the way-back threads- I recommend going back and seeing what was in the old super secret email chains. Some of those were absolutely ridiculous. Before group texts were a thing, the hours spent in the email chains were some of the funniest and random stuff the online world had seen.

The chain about the BG Holiday Inn meet-ups was one of the most entertaining eva...I had a Compuserve email back then. :joy:

Who told you this, Richie? You've never arrived earlier than 90 minutes til kickoff that I can recall.

Here we go again. August 8th and you’re already in midseason spin form.

Last fall I had a 2 year old Tasmanian devil intent on destroying the house along with a newborn infant at home and made 6/7 home games. Made it to every single Extrav.

To satisfy you I’ll tell the lass for the 8 home games this fall I plan on leaving by 8:00 am every Saturday gameday and won’t be back until Sunday morning.

3 day hangover?

2) Limit the shot taking. If ya see Bonz bouncing around 30 minutes before kick forcing everyone to slug down their 8th blue magic shot or Willy slinging pumpkin pie shots...

I have never, ever slung a single pumpkin pie shot. I have been lucky enough to drink a few dozen of the ones that Geese Feeder makes and they are delicious.

I really destroyed myself twice in the last couple of years. Once when I decided to drink giant Angry Balls all day and the second when I drank tequila with Boat, tons of bourbon and shots pregame and during the game in the incredible Bryant HVAC Seats.

The first time, poor wcc had to tolerate me pulling over to puke on the way home.

The 2nd time resulted in me playing the spatula drums all night and unable to move the next day. Worst hangover of my life.

Lesson learned. Last year I drank and had a great time without getting hungover. It is just dangerous when a 46 yo Dad who works too much gets a chance to get out and cut loose.

His toes are disgusting. TS

Stuff of nightmares and he insists on showing them off by constantly wearing flops.

It’d be nice if BRAX would make an appearance at an Extrav.

No shit, he's been around for like 10 years and only made one really spotty appearance. Pretty embarrassing.

Make some coffee, relax, and enjoy football and friendship. Ride around with PTI(pti) sometime and he'll give you the rundown.

What a weirdo, comes down, absolutely THROWS down on a Thursday in NKy, then spends the whole day Saturday holding a coffee cup I assume was full of regret. Loser. Spend an extra hundo next time and get a flight that's not at 6a in Cincy.

Leaving Bonzo off the lunch table list and now blaming him for hangovers just because he's not around to defend himself... we're better than this.

Had many a dinner with old Bonz and it's a great time. He can slide into the best table with me, booker, and Mash.

First crisp fall tailgate I'm bringing my pumpkin pie shots, but I think I'm going to try substituting the Irish cream with bourbon cream to see how that turns out. Will test run it later this week to make sure. I mean, it sounds good on paper.
[cheers]

If you're not going to spend 4+ hours at Anth's house for pregame just keep walking down the Cooper sidewalk towards the Kroge is my best advice. Go Cats. 8-4.

Still the biggest bitch move in WCTGE history. One you will never live down.

Scene: Crew is having a great time, playlist on point, sun is shinning, Geese slaving over the 15th round of pumpkin pie shots, Anth catches a sandy blonde mop sheepishly scurrying by the driveway so he runs out the front door to confront SAE.

SCH.

The chain about the BG Holiday Inn meet-ups was one of the most entertaining eva...I had a Compuserve email back then. :joy:

Quality Inn IIRC.

Random biggest bitch move in GYERO history.....

Ollie (are ya getting er?) spotted the Extrav sign from across the street and hollered at us at the Alabama game in Tuscaloosa (04?). BBdK jokingly called him out online that Monday for just doing a drive by wave, and he responded with cursing and insults.

that's bullshit, man. i was with my family and couldn't stop to chat.
you guys are such jerks.
f you, it was after the game and i was all the way on the other side of the street

Are ya gettin' er?

Reactions: wcc31
Speaking of lurkers from that time. Remember 2005ish we run into that dude and his Russian girlfriend in the BoomBoom Room. Guy proceeds to buy a few rounds then his girlfriend goes ballastic on us for not buying them around. K, toots!! Order them, and I quote, "the worst f*cking shot you can make and don't hold back."

Never heard from that guy again.

Reactions: jayroon
After looking back at some of the way-back threads- I recommend going back and seeing what was in the old super secret email chains. Some of those were absolutely ridiculous. Before group texts were a thing, the hours spent in the email chains were some of the funniest and random stuff the online world had seen.

:eyes:

Reactions: RibsAndWhiteBread
A while back, I stumbled upon an old group email from the trip to Isle of Palms for the Bellydancer’s wedding. Let’s just say that wcc is not okay with getting the trip insurance.

Reactions: IsRichieGonnaStart
....just make sure you are aware of your surroundings. /SP

The 5 paragraph gas price educational posts from Cincy were eye opening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT