ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp. Pretty big series with "rogue and HUBER's" Cubs this weekend at GABP.

Must say, this looks pretty nice compared to starting rotations of the past:

EBU9ooPWwAA_rOR

- Tons of bad passes and turnovers in TBT.

- Regarding Last Chance U - never thought I'd see Ronald Ollie on TV again. Good for him making it half an episode before being cut, for doing what he does, on Hard Knocks.

Turned on MLB Network when I got home yesterday and the Tigers/White Sox game was on. The poor announcer was sad to listen to, actually thought it was someone imitating Bill Murray in Caddyshack. Turns out it was Kirk Gibson and he has Parkinson's. I feel for him but also feel for the handful of Tiger fans who have to listen to that, heart-wrenching.

Parkinson’s is a horrible disease, but not as awful as the people who have to listen to those patients attempt to speak.

Agree 110%.

Reactions: MotorCityKat
Man listening to Lee Corso is awful, has ruined the college gameday enjoyment having to cringe every 2 mins tbh

For all The Athletic does right (and the overall content is well worth the price), the golf writing is a surprising void.

Only 100’ or so short of Willy’s Toyota truck promotion.

The sign in RC field between the smokestacks is what needs to be hit for the fan to win the Tundra that is on display. Hitting the truck was never part of the equation.

The sign is very hittable. Especially for batters with power like me, the only GYEROlympics HR champion in history.

Cole’s last night was solid. Branched out and tried the lamb vindaloo, which was quite good. Baked brie and deep fried avacado were also highlights.

Reactions: CSC81
Willy, they need a Crew Cab up there. Not those deformed looking Double cabs.

Get on that.

my

It's also been around for over 100 years.

In earlier sources, the rule had a different interpretation than in contemporary culture, as it was understood as a formula to calculate ideal age for the bride, instead of a lower limit for the suitable age. Max O'Rell's Her Royal Highness Woman from 1901 gives the rule in the format "A man should marry a woman half his age, plus seven."[66] Similar interpretation is also present in the 1951 play The Moon Is Blue by F. Hugh Herbert.

I'd venture to guess nearly everyone here had head of it before you started posting here. Other than Will I was the youngest regular back then and even I was in my mid-20's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT