ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bud's Gunshop and Sportsman's Guide have great selection and pricing on their websites. Just plan on adding $15 or so for service charge to the certified dealer you pick it up from.

Bud's is in Lexington if you dont like the internet purchase route. Cabelas has a good selection and pricing, or if you like a smaller/local shop Evan's is solid too.

Reactions: WynnDuffy
Thanks, 80. That is exactly what I was looking for. I will be in Lexington on business this week and will stop by Bud’s.

My first gun was a Savage single shot over/under. It was my dad’s first gun too, and it will also be my boy’s. But it is ancient, and I’m looking forward to him having a modern pump action to learn on when we go into the field and on the range.

Last edited:
They usually play NY, NY at the end of the races that day, that or NY State of Mind. It's not as nice as Keeneland but it is pretty cool track. Were you there for the Whitney?
Controversial take:

I think Saratoga is every bit as awesome as Keeneland.

Controversial take:

I think Saratoga is every bit as awesome as Keeneland.

Nothing controversial about that at all...Saratoga is much nicer than Keeneland and it's not even close. As beautiful as Kneeneland is, it is next to an airport and there is nothing around it.

Saratoga meet only happens once a year and is located in an unbelievably beautiful part of the country. Everything is walking distance and is surround by beautiful, old manor homes.

Bragging about playing a Wiggins at a city park...smh.

There's plenty of wiggins in lexington, white boys with their wife breaters and they're rap music. Tattoos...smh.

I think Mashburned is a wiggins, iirc

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
Rogue where you at, we play on Sunday nights in a gym with air conditioning and no Wiggens in NKY

Only rule is you can’t be too young / springy or a hardo. We jog from 3 pt line to 3 pt line and jack bad shots. Anyone interested get a team, 3 on 3 (Florence)

Love my 18.5” Weber Smoky Mountain.

1st thing you should do is buy Low & Slow by Gary Wiviott. Do the cooks exactly as he says and you will be ready to smoke on your own.

One thing I don’t do anymore is use the expensive hardwood lump. I just use good old Kingsford briquettes.

There will be temp variations in the WSM, but it is a great smoker. And smoke roasting without the water pan opens up a whole new world of juicy, meaty, smoky deliciousness.

But buy that book. It is on Amazon. It is extremely helpful.

Yes.....it is all President Trump's fault.*

*These never happened before him and will stop after. I agree that he needs to tone down his rhetoric though.

Have seen Sturgill, Stapleton, and Tyler all live. Stapleton definitely the more commercial product. In terms of whose songs I listen to most, Sturgill>Tyler>>>>>>Stapleton.

Shew, what a weekend. Had good friends come stay on the boat Thursday, night cruise that night, chill day on Friday, and then Raft UP on Saturday.

Raft Up is by far my favourite lake party. Haven’t heard the numbers, but would guess 1500-2000 boats were there. Swimmer and his wife came down, don’t think they knew what they were getting into, but everybody had a blast. Mrs Swimmer ended up talking about buying a boat:smiley: WWDT

Passed the Down Home around the dock. Everyone enjoyed it, even got one of the local liquor store owners interested.

Have to brag on the restaurant at Lee’s Ford. Went there Friday night and they crushed the ribeye again. Cooked perfect. Impressed.

Hey Rouge, maybe talk more about you’re hot girlfriend and less about Wiggins gay gingerbanging brother. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT