ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit my deadline, shew it was a tight window but bottling just finished. My corks suck, and I didn’t pay attention so I’ll improve that next time.

Also handwriting proofs etc on every bottle was a stupid plan.

Boat might catch a lot of shit here(like myself) but man my distributor couldn’t get me in front Justin. That was a pretty cool and very quick “here ya go”.

I’ve mentioned it before, but anxiety[sick]

I don’t know if there is enough crow in this world for me to eat based on how I’ve felt or things I’ve said about people that truly suffer from this. I’ve never in my life had any level ever, so this is simply uncalled for.

- that San Fran fan catching a homerun while holding a sleeping 6 month though, :clap:

Reactions: drxman1
No. This vendor got me and it’s to late to fix. It wasn’t brought to my attention until this morning when I arrived at the distillery.

Is what it is. I was given bottle options, but corks are “easy, especially for bourbon products”.

Turns out the rep doesn’t drink bourbon so he sent rubber corks instead of wood.

BJ Boston :eyes:
I love these kids who don't spend forever trimming their list down to 28, 14, next Thursday I'm announcing my final 9 schools...

There's nothing wrong with that, but the kids who skip the whole thing, quietly go through the process and just announce... There's something special about that. Just makes me feel like they get why Kentucky is special. Again, it's a huge decision and kids who draw out the process or try to have some fun with it are fine, but I just give a kid an extra gold star in my book when they do it this way.

Welcome to BBN, kid.

Tayshaun's 5th 3 against UNC is the loudest I've ever heard Rupp but from beginning to end, it may have very well been that Maryland game. It was my freshman year. My roommate was from Maryland and went to high school with Terence Morris. He was cheering for UK but also cheering for his boy whenever he scored. I think Morris had like 26. Everybody in our section kept eyeballing my roommate. Finally, during a timeout, I made an announcement that he went to school with #44. Everything was cool from then on. Rupp is understanding in that regard. Great game though! Watching a young Stevie Franchise was special.

Tayshaun's 5th 3 against UNC is the loudest I've ever heard Rupp but from beginning to end, it may have very well been that Maryland game. It was my freshman year. My roommate was from Maryland and went to high school with Terence Morris. He was cheering for UK but also cheering for his boy whenever he scored. I think Morris had like 26. Everybody in our section kept eyeballing my roommate. Finally, during a timeout, I made an announcement that he went to school with #44. Everything was cool from then on. Rupp is understanding in that regard. Great game though! Watching a young Stevie Franchise was special.

UK vs UofL 1983. Loudest I have heard Rupp. Been going to games since 1974. Old.

Great name on that kid, BJ Boston. A dude with a name like that, it would shock you if he wasn't good.

Good point. Off the top of my head, here's my starting five of Team "There's No Way That Kid Isn't Going To Be At Least Decent With That Name":

G Malik Monk
G Doron Lamb
F Darius Miller
F Chuck Hayes
C Demarcus Cousins

Least likely to be selected: Stacey Poole and Brad Calipari.

UK vs UofL 1983. Loudest I have heard Rupp. Been going to games since 1974. Old.
False. Kentucky vs. Northeast YMCA All Stars, February of 1916. Wasn't there, but great grandad wrote about it in the family memoirs. Place was deafening. Catfish Thompson sank the winning free throws in the literal peach basket with zeroes on the flip board numbers being used to manually keep time. Great grandfather said the crowd couldn't have been louder if they'd marched the 101st in there with Kaiser Wilhelm's head on a pike.

I'm sure 1983 was a nice little soiree as well.
-'73

Last edited:
Good point. Off the top of my head, here's my starting five of Team "There's No Way That Kid Isn't Going To Be At Least Decent With That Name":

G Malik Monk
G Doron Lamb
F Darius Miller
F Chuck Hayes
C Demarcus Cousins

Least likely to be selected: Stacey Poole and Brad Calipari.

Jamal Mashburn is a big omission from that list.

Kaiser Wilhelm [laughing]

Bengals already lose AJ Green for the year? Typical.

BJ Boston is an awesome name. Plus looks like a hell of a wing too.

Jamal Mashburn is the best name for any UK player ever.

19831126Louisville2.jpg

19831126Louisville.jpg

Goettafest was ridic as always. I pounded a goetta link anc some goetta balls with a Braxton Oktober Fuel on America’s finest riverfront.
Not my favorite Oktoberfest but goetta sounds great right about now. I can do both Gliers and Queen City with no complaints.

I hear you, but I’m serious when I tell you the people that mentioned it should have been enough to get their attention.

Which was followed up by emails, phone calls, and even PM’ing them with no response at all.

I’m just new, and that’s fair.
Bourbon people are just weird. Everyone looks down their noses at people sourcing and yet everyone does it or started out doing it with many lying about it.

Awesome Boys weekend. It’s amazing the complete and utter lack of drama, stress, and smooth operation when you remove a certain element.

Jet ski modification was successful. I’m still grinning.

Bone in ribeyes are just a beautiful thing.

Impromptu dock karaoke parties are a real joy. Mr Brightside and Folsom Prison Blues were my two best performances.

Shark week starts in 40 minutes.

-Still pumped about Boston. Was just getting antsy on text with Larry Saturday morning over not locking down the first recruit this late in the summer.

-Heckuva weekend. Picked up G from school early on Friday, crushed Malibu Jacks, Grimaldis Pizza(C+), Steel City Pops. Saturday nice lil ride and had some peeps over for boiled steak and shrimp, Sunday nice little ride and Lion King(more on that later).

-Ordered Metronet 1G/1G and shooting Spectrum into the sun. On trial basis with YoutubeTV but it seems adequate. She doesn't watch TV at all other than live sports, G watches Blippi on regular YouTube and I watch Reds/Golf/Football. Netflix/Prime already on script for years and NBC Cycling pass. Done. Anything else suggested?

-After 18 great stages the TDF fizzled right out with the weather and mudslides. Bernal, the first Colombian to win the maillot jaune, and only 22. Yikes. Sagan with a record 7th green jersey in an uninspiring tdf. Jullian was the star though, what a character. Next years tour should be :eyes:

-Lion King was trash. Went in expecting very little and still came out disappointed. Is it me or were the voice overs awkward and even a little off? Cast seemed to have no chemistry. They made it too real and eliminated a lot of the fun endearing stuff in the process. I mean the visuals were awesome but they WAY overpowered the story. Pumbba and Timon really suffered in this version.

-Thanks to whoever recommended Into the Silence by Wade Davis. Excellent read.

-Amy seems like she's off to a helluva start. Great call by the dnc.

Reactions: west-ky-wildcat
Really enjoyed that putt from that one guy from 75 yards away. Think it put him one back at 17 over.

Reactions: anthonys735
Boston is a stud. Love his game. Kid’s a playmaker too and apparently one of the most popular kids in the class. Would love his boy Cooper but Christopher and Green would be wodie, too.

Have had YouTube TV for about 2 yrs now. No complaints. Got about every station I need. Only 2 stations I miss are A&E for Live PD and Viceland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT