ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Luke Combs because he's fat. I've never even heard any of his songs. But the fact that he's selling out Yum and making a mark on country music and looks like that....well, good for him, man. He's earned himself a Diet Mt. Dew and a steak.

Mags said it was a top 3 guy who he wouldn't want hurt and we already know it's not Terry or Bowden.

Robinson would hurt because he's the only stability from a DB group that lost everyone but I think losing Kash, Drake Jackson, or Rose would hurt worse.

Corker played a decent amount last year and could be better this year.

How hard is it to just say "Player A was injured in practice today. We are unsure of the nature and severity of the injury but will release that information when it is made available to us."

Instead, we typically get "Today our team suffered a devastating and tragic loss. Please feel free to tweet all of your guesses at me and I will avoid giving straight answers to the best of my ability."

Some of these judo dudes we signed better step up.
Can’t wait to see the hadoukens fly in the secondary

tenor.gif

Can't wait for one of the Judo guys to Judy chop somebody coming off the edge.

The one video of Luke Combs "When it rains It Pours" is pretty damn good. DocBoat would love it, it is filmed on a boat including all kinds of Shenanigans, Mention of Hooters, burning couches, Beer Pong, Golf, Jet Ski, the works really. Knew nothing about him, he is my 24 year old sons favorite artist and learned about him.
"She Got The Best Of Me" is a nice jam.

Reactions: drxman1
Touch em Richie, a man is allowed a typo.

The only Combs allowed in this thread is Mika. Those words would get you perm-a-banned back in the day. Poor Less Than Zero never even got to sniff that.

About 3 months ago in passing I casually mentioned to my wife that "I may need a stray cat to help get rid of the ground squirrels." Now my wife, who has hardly ever listened to anything i've ever said- is using that same line to defend the fact that she's befriended and has been feeding two kittens this week. Naturally they've taken up habitat in my shed where I assume they will deliver 35 more cats within the next few days.

I dont have anything against cats, I just dont like them because i'm not an emotionally wrecked lunatic thats been outcast by the rest of normal society. But, long story short- i've got two well fed cats that are free to a good or bad home.

giphy.gif

Going to be a lot of redass this year. With that secondary we're going to be playing the softest zone you can imagine. Hopefully our front 7 is as good as advertised so we can make enough red zone stands.

About 3 months ago in passing I casually mentioned to my wife that "I may need a stray cat to help get rid of the ground squirrels." Now my wife, who has hardly ever listened to anything i've ever said- is using that same line to defend the fact that she's befriended and has been feeding two kittens this week. Naturally they've taken up habitat in my shed where I assume they will deliver 35 more cats within the next few days.

I dont have anything against cats, I just dont like them because i'm not an emotionally wrecked lunatic thats been outcast by the rest of normal society. But, long story short- i've got two well fed cats that are free to a good or bad home.

giphy.gif

lol welcome to my world

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT