ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, but 1) they are usually sampling worse music and 2) it's rarely just straight up taking an entire 12 or 16 bars or music.

I can't think of many modern songs that are just straight up other songs like It Was a Good Day (Footsteps in the Dark) or Big Poppa (Between the Sheets). FTR I'm a fan of taking good music instead of making your own trash.

Reactions: roguemocha
Paul's Boutique complete worth it. And even better that it was a big FU to Def Jam and Rick Rubin.

Sampling is an art, not just electro beats over the sample.

Top 2 lyricists back in the day: Cube and Too Short. Those boys could write rhymes and then flow them with ease.

In 6th grade this rumor was going around that Lil Kim OD’d on semen, they had to pump her stomach to revive her. That’s the first thing I think about when regarding Lil Kim. OD on semen. Whoa.

For all of the 18 holes takes too long bitch and moan crowd...here is a novel concept that has been around for decades.........PLAY 9. Guess what...there are even 9 hole rates.

You're welcome.
Ummm, but my buds want to play 18, so I play 18 with them, I just don’t often care that much anymore after about 12-13. It’s more about hanging out than swinging the clubs.

Buddy of mine just threw a hundo down that Golden State won’t make the playoffs this year. I know the West is loaded but you don’t think they’ll be top 8? Come on.

It actually killed Jordan Knight- but they got his brother to take his place and covered it up.

Keep this in GYERO and middle school cafeterias obviously

Wait, so when I saw NKOTB at Rupp Arena in January 1990, it wasn't actually Jordan Knight up there on stage causing all the preteen girls to scream so much that it made Rupp louder than any basketball game ever did?

Wait, so when I saw NKOTB at Rupp Arena in January 1990, it wasn't actually Jordan Knight up there on stage causing all the preteen girls to scream so much that it made Rupp louder than any basketball game ever did?
WAKE UP SHEEPLE

Thursday Shotes:

-Work has been nutso. My 11th year here, and about to have my record month...by about 30-40%. :eyes: Absolutely wild, 26 homes written this month alone, barely have time to breathe (or post), which is actually a nice little change up from my usual coasting routine.

-Couples Classic weekend: easily the biggest drunkfest of the year for me these days. 288 players, golf, dance, food, gambol -- 8 people staying at my house.
...and this all leads into the Eli Barron next week. :popcorn:

-This weather is amazing. After the June rainfest, it's actually been pretty great overall, can't complain.

-Favorite snack item staple: Mega Jug of peanut butter pretzel nugs.

-Saw where Kindly got another boob job this week, said she needed them bigger.

-Lubbock game is intriguing, have 2 good buddies that are alums there & would have some nice hookups.

-Anyone ever used a Teeter Inversion, or whatever those upside down things are? Have heard from a few people it works miracles with Sciatic issues (among other things), which are getting worse every year for me. That shit seriously sucks.

-I know how everyone feels about 'new' country, and justifiably so -- but I think Luke Combs is really good. He makes all sorts of good songs, like his voice & style.

-This thread is kinda wild, little girl is some kind of animal whisperer

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT