ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
D_sHD-FXUAA5BIH.jpg
I don't know what the problem is. Looks like he put one hell of a move on that ball....

Reactions: cawoodsct
I’m thinking about giving krazykats a little extra publicity for free. Gonna head to my local package store, open a bottle of Down Home 12 year, swish a big ole swig around in my mouth, then spit it back into the bottle. Replace on the shelf to be later purchased by an unsuspecting consumer.

And catch all the antics on social media, of course. Thoughts?

He’s gonna owe me big time when this goes viral.

Lol is this shit real? I mean WTF

Whenever someone announces they are leaving a MB they rarely do, these things are strangely addictive. It’s usually more of a silent escape like Dennis Reynolds.

Krazykat going self-anointed bourbon baron and leaving gyero as a result is about the most ridiculous storyline in the thread’s history, and that’s really saying something.

Has it been explained why krazykats' bourbon isn't called "Waterhead Whisky"?

Can’t think of a better reason to explain to SAE other than to quote Hank’s stupid, ignorant douchebag post.

At least no one liked his post so thank you for that, but no one ever likes his posts so.........

Jerry had me at "Foxhoven," a fantastic name. Find out he loves, and I mean LOVES him some 'Pac? Icing on the cake.

Trump needs to find this man a very public position.

Reactions: Hankshaker
I’m buying a bottle of Down Home Bourbon as soon as I see one. Believe that. Probably put it on display as a conversation piece. It’s be a cool (maybe weird?) story to tell!

:joy::joy::joy::joy: at you thinking you can just pick a bottle right up off the shelf and buy it, jackass.

Camp out overnight or get in the lottery like the rest of us. SCH.

Yeah Krazy I’ll buy a first bottle (if they are available). God help you once the snooty Bourbon neophytes like Chad get into it.

I’m working on a release party at Westport whiskey and wine in Louisville, and a tasting release at cork and barrel in Lexington.

I also already have a PO from seelbachs.com for 10 cases(60 bottles)that you’ll be able to purchase online, if you don’t want to be at any events or chase it down. I’m working with him to have a promo code for free shipping, possibly. They will only have what is the bulk of my release 5-1/2yr. product. The 12 year is looking like maybe 160 bottles and I have no clue what happens to that if the release parties don’t sell it all.

https://seelbachs.com/

If you want to like the Facebook page that would be great. Any free publicity like that is much appreciated, and all updates will be there.

https://m.facebook.com/downhomebourbonco/?ref=bookmarks

Duped by the Fake News media again.

The next Monday, Mr. Foxhoven said, he met with Ms. Reynolds’s chief of staff and was told that the governor wanted to take the agency in a different direction. He agreed to resign.

Ms. Reynolds, a Republican, had praised Mr. Foxhoven as a “compassionate, thoughtful leader” when she appointed him in June 2017. He had previously worked as a lawyer, professor and children’s rights advocate.

He said he had been brought in to “right the ship” and raise morale during a period of turmoil at the agency, including fallout from the deaths of two teenagers who had been adopted out of foster care and major problems with the Medicaid system.

“We made a lot of progress,” he said.

He added that many directors do not serve long terms, and that his two-year tenure meant that he had outlasted many of his predecessors.

Ms. Reynolds had served as lieutenant governor under Terry Branstad, who was nominated as ambassador to China in December 2016. She assumed the governor’s office in 2017 and won an election for the seat the next year. Mr. Foxhoven said he believed she was simply filling posts with “more political people.”

Her office did not return calls on Wednesday. Last month, she told reporters that “a lot of factors” had gone into the decision to remove Mr. Foxhoven, but would not say whether the move was tied to disciplinary action. Gerd W. Clabaugh, the director of the Department of Public Health, was appointed as interim director of human services.

Some of y'all truly are stupid.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/17/us/tupac-lyrics-email-jerry-foxhoven.html

Reactions: warrior_SW
Shorts:

- Gotta love the media and a certain type of regular human tripping all over themselves on social media to tell people how stupid they are for using this old person app. stfu. If some shit goes down, all of us were done a long time ago.

- This Wu Tang doc on Showtime is pretty good.

- Recruiting heating up. Christopher, Green, Boston and Todd would be a helluva base. Add some shooting. Return Quick and Allen, maybe Juzang, we’re cooking.

- Lass turns 32 next week, meaning winery crawl/bussing for dogdad and company on Saturday. I like reds well enough but that hangover is a helluva deterrent. I’ll be crushing domestos or Mexicanos.

- Speaking of the lass, received a triumphant “I canceled such-and-such henpeck workout subscription so I’m down to only barre3 now!” text yesterday. I don’t even want to know how much she’s been spending on these yoga/barre memberships or how many she had. Proud of her work ethic though. I pay $20 a month.

- I find college football media much more palatable than college basketball media.

- Speaking of college football, we’re going to kick the living shit out of Louisville again this year. :grimace:

- The differences between my Spotify “chill mix” and “home mix” are very subtle, but important.

- Sipped on a fine 11 year old Four Roses single barrel last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT