ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy loved him some Tupac.
D_ou3TwX4AAi7kK

D_ou3TpXoAAYOpR

- Just now getting around to finally being able to come to terms with Jared's passing. When I got back last week and was catching up, it was tough reading everyone's reactions here after having already gone through it myself when it first happened. This one hurts.

- Already champing at the bit for college football to start. Fact that there is a real game in UF vs. The U a whole week before our first, and not Buffalo vs. Toledo, to get the season rolling is even better. 45 days.

- "Positionless." "My best shooting team." Sure thing.

- HHI was an overall success. Made some amazing memories with the family, but going to be totally honest that it was also a huge learning experience. It was our first real vacation as a family since our 2-year-old became mobile and is adamantly establishing her independence. Man-to-man defense in parenting changes everything. But still, fantastic trip overall and already can't wait to go back. The fireworks over the sound were even better than expected.

- Most here already know this from the tailgate stories I've read, but the Schems sure know how to host. And being a fellow Spider-Man fanatic, Hoot couldn't wait to get home to his costume and to watch Into the Spider-Verse (fantastic movie, by the way) after the Spider-Man themed birthday party. Awesome watching the next generation and the things they get excited about. Also great talking to both B$ and 80 for a while, and the Anth-provided banquet collides were hitting the spot.

- Never met him in person, but was told by Sloot the green chipotle sauce made by Anth for the taco bar was a recipe from dK. Well done to you both, gentlemen. Stuff was :fire:.

- I'm pretty conflicted on Lance. Guy was my hero for years, couldn't put down It's Not About the Bike when reading it, rocked the yellow Livestrong bracelet hard back in the day, etc. But starting with my reading of Walsh's From Lance to Landis to everything that has come out and transpired since...I'm a huge believer in forgiveness, redemption, second chances, etc., but, man, that guy was so terrible to so many people for a very long time. Hard to get past that.

- That said, been listening to The Move since the beginning, and it's highly entertaining. I like it even better with the permanent addition of Big George, the best episodes in the past were always with him as the guest. The Rapha podcast is better for actual Tour analysis and coverage, though.

- I, for one, am a huge fan of the new schedule, but it definitely feels weird that it's only July and the last major of the year is upon us. Should be a fantastic week for true links golf with wind, rain, and chilly temperatures in the forecast at Portrush. Between the Tour and the Open, feeling pretty Euro at the moment.

Last edited:
Kentuckians averaged 63 opioid pills per person per year from 2006-2012.

I myself didn’t use any of mine during that time so who has them? Krazy?

https://apple.news/A5kA8xwP_Qr6cazBexPbItw
From what I've gathered- you may want to take a nice hard look at the Crowder family or the Dixie Mafia.

I think it may finally be time to pitch my TV show to some local Kentucky networks since there is a void in the market now with Jones getting pulled. "Hay, Kentucky" will focus on the states agricultural world and will feature a weekly guest appearance by former Ag Commissioner, current felon, Richie Dwight Farmer, and potentially ongoing updates and underground info on the states chicken scene by our own poultry royalty BBdK.

Top 5 Springsteen Bangers:
1. Born to Run
2. My Hometown
3. Thunder Road
4. The River
5. Cover Me.

Nantucket trip was a nice, laid back vacay. Seafood, booze, beach... 75 degrees. Stayed a bit in NYC en route to the island- and that place is an absolute dump in the summer. I've always been there in fall/winter. The summer just smells like warm urine and hopelessness.

It appears I missed another minor flip flop debate last week... a loafer guy myself, but my stance remains that I'm more repulsed by how much people neglect their disgusting feet rather than their choice of footwear. Lot of folks need to invest in a dremel or something and clean it TF up.

Cal almost made it to Media Day for the Football team before his first "Positionless" comment. Get it done this season, quit screwing around- or head back to Harbourtown.

QB play and our secondary are my biggest concerns going into the season. Although Westry being gone is a big time plus for my in-game redass. I think the new running back group will still have an impact.

The $22 donation stories to the Lorenzen family are pretty amazing. Every once in awhile- the world shows a glimmer of hope that we havent gone completely off the cliff just yet.

I mean who hasn't had such a bad hole that at the next tee you intentionally chuck it in the woods because "that's were it was going anyways."

Now doing that for 16 straight holes is impressive.

Last edited:
Reactions: roguemocha
<--- Still chuckling/marveling at the old white dude obsessed with Tupac. That's a feel good story imo

Not obsessed with 2 Pac but I give no Fs about anyone who doesn't share my love of All About You, How Do You Want It, California Love, & Thug Passion. UK in the 90s and early 2000s was awesome and 2Pac made some serious bangers that when I hear them take me right back to those days.

I'm going to walk out of the office and pour a little Courvoisier to the ground for my homie 2 Pac. Respect. :pray:

Reactions: drxman1
I’m more of a can-opener guy than a cannonball guy. Cannonballs are way overrated imo. In terms of splash height and diameter, can-openers are the champ. Sailors’ dive (a can-opener derivative) is a close second.

Having said that, I never was a huge Tupac guy and I don’t think his stuff has really aged all that well. I mean, It’s fine but . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT