ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember snacking on some LJS in the Student Center the day after the 98 Duke win. I told my friend I was having lunch with that anything after that win was gravy. This is the memory the smell of LJS triggers, sweet bliss.

Every time I go up to Cinci I pass the sign for “Hot Head Burritos” and I always tell myself I need to check it out. Well, I’m sitting in here now and can say with authority, it’s absolute garbage. Food is bad and the entire vibe inside is just completely bizarre. It looks like it used to be an O’Reillys auto parts but also an arcade? It just sucks. Should’ve just waited to get to the Georgetown chick fil a.

Every time I go up to Cinci I pass the sign for “Hot Head Burritos” and I always tell myself I need to check it out. Well, I’m sitting in here now and can say with authority, it’s absolute garbage. Food is bad and the entire vibe inside is just completely bizarre. It looks like it used to be an O’Reillys auto parts but also an arcade? It just sucks. Should’ve just waited to get to the Georgetown chick fil a.
No offense but I could have told you that. Plus you were a stone’s throw away from a chipotle but I would have told you to go a little further up and hit up Chung Kiwa just for the #laffs.

Reactions: B Rax
-Great to see Lance being slowly accepted back into the pro cycling world. Cast out b/c he was the biggest name and an absolute psycho, as most at that level of success are, but he wasn't doing anything that every one of his main competitors haven't been busted for. I'm assuming they're begrudgingly acknowledging his existence due to the popularity of his podcast and the fact sponsors are dying to catch American eyes since we don't have any worthy stars. Fastest growing cycling community in the world.

"You're the f'ing man...you're the f'ing man"

Between this and KSR, a large portion of my workday is consumed by me and my headphones.

Reactions: anthonys735
He is truly the biggest piece of shit superstar athlete in recent history.

Here's a great piece on how friendly he is....

https://www.irishcentral.com/sports...to-speak-out-about-doping-187277321-237559411

O’Reilly first came public about what was going on in 2003 when she contributed to the book “L.A. Confidentiel: Les Secrets de Lance Armstrong.” The book written by Walsh and Pierre Ballester exposed Armstrong’s drug use. “Talking about it made me feel like I was being disloyal in a sense, like I was breaking the code. Lance tried to make my life a living hell.” Armstrong took her to court in England and sued her and the Sunday Times, which had printed part of the book, for libel.

“He was suing me for more than I was worth. I was worried he would bankrupt me.” She said he demonized her as a prostitute with a drinking problem. Walsh said in an recent interview, “Emma suffered from the lawsuit the most. This woman was an opponent of Lance Armstrong and was completely vilified.”

He's very charismatic and personable, which is the only quality that's saved his ass from being completely written off altogether.
You missed the part in the original post where I said he was an absolute psycho. Not sure he's the biggest pos in recent history though.

Yeah that’s only because there’s been like rapes and murders and stuff.

“Biggest POS in sports” is a pretty, pretty high bar.

Reactions: Col. Angus
I mean FIFA is using slave labor and killed a large number of people in Qatar. So... a couple law suits and harsh comments probably doesn't stack up. Russia is killing people to cover up state sponsored doping. Then you have the NFL head injuries, murders, domestic violence, colleges covering up sexual assault and on and on.

Shorts:

- Still annoyed the dumbass Suns passed on Jamal Murray and a potential Murr-Book backcourt. smdh

- I’ll throw in a couple- Jeramy Stephens and Hope Solo. 96% chance their child is a serial killer.

- Richie belongs in the Lowcountry.

- Always amuses me how worn out my dog gets from any social situation. Dude tuckers out like he ran a marathon.

- PSA- beware of any text chain involving DocBoat.

- That storm did a helluva job cooling things down last night. Bring me another, mama.

- Picked up some linen trousers for my European trip. Most underrated studmuffin in GYERO. Recognize.

- Just mowed through some Sol this weekend. I have a hard time choosing one cerveza over another. They all do the job. Also enjoy a good Bahamian Kalick.

- Anyone see that company that sells throwback basketball jersey shorts from rando programs like Navy, Temple, Wake, Xavier? I’m seriously considering some Indiana State 1978 trunks.

Reactions: jayroon
Hope Solo's vagina is disturbing and may have its own place on the despicable athlete's list.

audreyII_feat.jpg

Reactions: Kooky Kats
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT