ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wayne's preferred bathing suit

WP_000369-e1341318994820.jpg

Oh so now we’re all too cool for a little class and modesty?

You’ve changed, GYERO. You’ve changed.

- Two of the following are actual band names, two are real names of craft beers, and three are just made up. Group accordingly, no Google (we’ll just use the honor system):

Crispy Ambulance
Glitter Elephant
Vertical Turd
Purple Momkey Dishwater
Throbbing Gristle
Dead Pony Club
Delicious Nipple Rings

- Should woke sports fans be offended at how a few sports journalists are fat shaming Zion?

- Nick Richards has Bob Marley’s portrait tattooed on his arm. Interesting [eyeroll]

- My MIL had a gun waved at her in traffic a few days ago . . . in Bowling Green. Ol’ dude was trying to make an illegal left turn into traffic and was trying to stop traffic with his own methods. No, he wasn’t driving a Porsche.

Reactions: Mashburned
-Tied for last in the Central(5.5 back), not last in the league and hold this ----->L<----- while I finish this sentence. In fact hold 7 of them.

-According to my observations at Las Vegas pools last week more coverage is not in style. Nothing could be more false, actually. [smoke]

-Great to see Lance being slowly accepted back into the pro cycling world. Cast out b/c he was the biggest name and an absolute psycho, as most at that level of success are, but he wasn't doing anything that every one of his main competitors haven't been busted for. I'm assuming they're begrudgingly acknowledging his existence due to the popularity of his podcast and the fact sponsors are dying to catch American eyes since we don't have any worthy stars. Fastest growing cycling community in the world.

-The depiction of the dark web in Wreck-it-Ralph 2 is perfect and my only gauge on what it's really like.

-Pulled the clubs out of the garage attic, suppose it's been 2 years since last used, travel bag had obvious signs of mice or chipmunks and they chewed my golf towel. Other than a little rust on a couple clubs they look ready for use.

- Two of the following are actual band names, two are real names of craft beers, and three are just made up. Group accordingly, no Google (we’ll just use the honor system):

Crispy Ambulance
Glitter Elephant
Vertical Turd
Purple Momkey Dishwater
Throbbing Gristle
Dead Pony Club
Delicious Nipple Rings

- Should woke sports fans be offended at how a few sports journalists are fat shaming Zion?

- Nick Richards has Bob Marley’s portrait tattooed on his arm. Interesting [eyeroll]

- My MIL had a gun waved at her in traffic a few days ago . . . in Bowling Green. Ol’ dude was trying to make an illegal left turn into traffic and was trying to stop traffic with his own methods. No, he wasn’t driving a Porsche.
Just as the founding fathers envisioned imho

Going to be using "Vertical Turd" in real life. Whatever reparations I owe for my appropriation are well worth it.

Lance Armstrong really did the same thing as everyone else in the sport. Cheat by using illegal performance enhancing drugs.....

.....then become filthy rich and famous by spending years in denial, humiliating his former teammates and associates, suing anyone who stood in his way into bankruptcy, ruining the careers of all of his closest friends and co-conspirators, building an entire global brand through decades of lies and manipulation, and generally behave like the most arrogant, pompous, greedy asshole in the recent history of sport.

All of cycling be like: "same."

Glad he's back. What a guy! America loves a 9,423rd chance.

Last edited:
He didn't ruin the careers of all his friends but the rest is fairly accurate. He's still friends with a bunch of those dudes, especially the ones that didn't look to get paid from the story or pissed they weren't as good(Landis/Hamilton). He mainly really f*cked a few people -> Andreus and Lemond. But he paid the price and cycling is actually pretty kind the other guys caught cheating because it's been going on from the start. The early guys ate small doses of rat poison for the boost. Eddy Merckx is the biggest legend and was out of his mind on speed.

Ignoring the guy was silly, he's a huge part of the history. Like the last 7 years they weren't even allowed to use his name on air.

His podcast is solid. Especially if you like the tour.

Reactions: AlbanyWildCat
He is truly the biggest piece of shit superstar athlete in recent history.

Here's a great piece on how friendly he is....

https://www.irishcentral.com/sports...to-speak-out-about-doping-187277321-237559411

O’Reilly first came public about what was going on in 2003 when she contributed to the book “L.A. Confidentiel: Les Secrets de Lance Armstrong.” The book written by Walsh and Pierre Ballester exposed Armstrong’s drug use. “Talking about it made me feel like I was being disloyal in a sense, like I was breaking the code. Lance tried to make my life a living hell.” Armstrong took her to court in England and sued her and the Sunday Times, which had printed part of the book, for libel.

“He was suing me for more than I was worth. I was worried he would bankrupt me.” She said he demonized her as a prostitute with a drinking problem. Walsh said in an recent interview, “Emma suffered from the lawsuit the most. This woman was an opponent of Lance Armstrong and was completely vilified.”

He's very charismatic and personable, which is the only quality that's saved his ass from being completely written off altogether.

Anyone pulled the trigger on that KFC Cheetos sandwich yet? I feel like eating that thing would automatically put you on a suicide watch list.

I've had deep-fried twinkies twice from LJS, and they were fantastic. Not proud of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT